Windows 10: Various BSOD crashes through out the day during use and while away

Discus and support Various BSOD crashes through out the day during use and while away in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; This may or may not be an easy fix, Way back in windows 7 with this same PC i had similar issues and it was the Intel disk controller drivers at fault... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by chrism101, Jan 1, 2017.

1. chrism101 Win User

Various BSOD crashes through out the day during use and while away

This may or may not be an easy fix, Way back in windows 7 with this same PC i had similar issues and it was the Intel disk controller drivers at fault . Now that the PC has since updated to windows 10 all of the drivers seem to be microsoft.
    I see various issues related to NVidia or such as well.

Ive tried updating drivers and losing unneeded software.

Can someone please analyze for something obvious?

I do run folding at home, but have for 8 years...

Thanks

:)

chrism101, Jan 1, 2017

2. received error : Bad_Pool_Header causes BSOD while watching YouTube

Okay so I updated the driver for the WiFi adapter and the BSOD went away for a couple of days. Unfortunately, a BSOD popped up again today with bad_pool_calling. I have a .dmp file for this crash if you guys need it.

Daniel_N_1609, Jan 1, 2017
  3. JoeNicklo Win User
    DPC_Watchdog_Violation (Hall.dll) Cant figure this one out. Please help.

Hello, I am having several BSOD with the error DPC_Watchdog_Violation. I've had 11 crashes in the past several days and can not figure out what the issue is.

I've taken the following steps to fix the error:

1. Updated all drivers

2. Ran a disk test

3. Updated Windows

4. Updated BIOS

5. Ran a virus scan

My system specs:

jnicklo's Completed Build - Core i7-6900K 3.2GHz 8-Core, S340 Elite (Black) ATX Mid Tower - PCPartPicker

A few scenarios in which the system crashes....

- Running Cinema 4D + Octane Renderer - during rendering or just regular work

- Running OBS during a broadcast or even when not broadcasting

- System at idle with Cinema 4D open

- System at idle with just OBS open

- Playing Fallout 4 while OBS is open

I haven't noticed this crash with any other usage. I can browse the internet all day and no crashes.

I've tried reinstalling OBS and I thought that had worked since this morning was stable however after coming home from dinner and seeing that my system had rebooted itself, I immediately knew it had BSOD again while I was out.

Here is a compiled TXT file of my last 3 DMP files: Dropbox - Link not found

JoeNicklo, Jan 1, 2017
  4. lifetec Win User

Look into your marvell raid controller
    mv61xx Wed Feb 09 10:28:49 2011 (4D525E51)
    mv61xxmm Wed Feb 09 10:28:40 2011

Driver Description: Marvell 61xx RAID controller
    Driver Update Site: OEM - none at: Marvell - Support - Driver Downloads

lifetec, Jan 2, 2017
  5. chrism101 Win User
    That sounds about like the issue previous. I don't see any Drivers on the Marvell site. Is there a reliable source for such?

chrism101, Jan 2, 2017
  6. chrism101 Win User
    So i downloaded and ran the marvell files from Asus website for my P6TD deluxe and had to do so in compatibility mode. On was a miniport lan driver and the other i believe was the driver for raid controller.Yet none show in device manager. i dont even see raid controller entry in device manager???

chrism101, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Various BSOD crashes through out the day during use and while away - Similar Threads - Various BSOD crashes

2. Frequent BSOD Crashes Only While Using Various Browsers

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Frequent BSOD Crashes Only While Using Various Browsers: My Windows10 has been crashing to reboot, or to an intermediary no-task-bar glitchy state, repeatedly.This only occurs while actively using web browsers — Firefox, Chrome, and Edge, so far. It doesn't happen when those browsers have finished loading sites and are idling, and...
  3. Frequent BSOD Crashes Only While Using Various Browsers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frequent BSOD Crashes Only While Using Various Browsers: My Windows10 has been crashing to reboot, or to an intermediary no-task-bar glitchy state, repeatedly.This only occurs while actively using web browsers — Firefox, Chrome, and Edge, so far. It doesn't happen when those browsers have finished loading sites and are idling, and...
  4. Frequent BSOD Crashes Only While Using Various Browsers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Various random BSODs throughout the day

Various random BSODs throughout the day: September of last year I updated majority of the parts in my system (motherboard, cpu, ram), and since then I've had random BSODs all pointing to different things at random intervals. Recently it hasn't been happening super frequently, but still occurs once in a while. I've...
  6. Random bsods while playing games over various days

Random bsods while playing games over various days: I have done many fixes, updated all drivers, and other things but my pc continues to bluescreen at random intervals. dump files: https://1drv.ms/f/s!AgMhnEImXryNiwxMZqCndldcqPkG...
  7. Various BSODs and crashes

Various BSODs and crashes: Yesterday I cleaned out my PC and reorganized some of my hardware moved hard drives, added two RAM sticks that I had laying around, moved cooler to a more convenient location. However, after doing so I started experiencing multiple crashes and BSODs while using my PC. The...
  8. Various BSODs every few days

Various BSODs every few days: Hello I have been getting random BSODs for the past couple weeks, been trying to figure it out on my own but I feel like it is time to ask for some help. Recently the BSOD had the error message KERNAL_SECURITY-CHECK-FAILURE. I rebooted with Driver Verifier and got the...
  9. Various BSODs in the last couple days

Various BSODs in the last couple days: Hello! I recently built a new pc which has been working fine for about two weeks. The last three days I have experienced 5 bsod, and only two of them were the same. Also, all but one seem to have to do with some system file, like tcpip.sys. After the last bsod, whenever I...
  10. BSOD during various activities

BSOD during various activities: Recently bought all parts to build a computer, Built it all with no problems and everything was going smoothly until I started trying to watch youtube videos, download/play games, etc. When I get blue screen I get the WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR stop code, I've tried things such...