Windows 10: Various BSOD errors happening on startup and after login.

Discus and support Various BSOD errors happening on startup and after login. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, new to the forum. I've tried everything I know and I think I'm leaning towards a hardware issue, specifically I think RAM... but I don't feel... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by WiseEvilEmu, May 29, 2016.

1. Various BSOD errors happening on startup and after login.

Hello, new to the forum. I've tried everything I know and I think I'm leaning towards a hardware issue, specifically I think RAM... but I don't feel qualified to make that call before going out and buying some new sticks. The errors I've seen so far are "MEMORY_MANAGEMENT," "ACPS_BIOS_ERROR," IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL," "KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED," "SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION," as well as a generic BSOD with no code. The BSOD is occasionally happening on startup, but typically happening about 30 seconds after login. Diagnostics turn back "cannot repair" or similar errors stating that nothing has been done. Dumps are attached.

Attachment 82348

:)

WiseEvilEmu, May 29, 2016
  2. JarnoS97 Win User

Frequent BSOD

I ran the verifier again, BSOD happened right after startup again:

020717-5953-01.dmp

Edit: I forgot to mention, it says "amdkmafd.sys" gave the error

JarnoS97, May 29, 2016
  3. Various BSoD Errors After New System Build

What is your computer make and model? If not a branded computer what is your motherboard make and model?

Please download and run Driver View and upload a copy of
    the report it produces to your OneDrive. To get a report on all drivers select Edit, Select All followed by File, Save Selected Items.

DriverView: Loaded Windows Drivers List

Please provide a copy of your System Information file.
    To access your System Information file select the keyboard shortcut
    Win+R
    , type msinfo32 and press the ENTER
    key. Select File, Export and give the file a name noting where it is located.
    Do not place the cursor within the body of the report before exporting the file. The system creates a new System Information file each time system information is accessed. You need to allow a minute or two for
    the file to be fully populated before exporting a copy. Please upload the file to your OneDrive, share with everyone and post a link here. Reports in normal mode preferred. Please say if the report has been obtained in safe mode. If the report is in a language
    other than English, please state the language.

For help with OneDrive see paragraph 9.3:

gerrys template

Gerry C J Cornell, May 29, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

Various BSOD errors happening on startup and after login.

5. I've read them, but my computer won't even start up and run stable enough to get to this website and download anything. Even in safe mode it crashes within about 30 seconds of booting. Getting my dumps was already huge chore because of this, but I'll keep trying to get it to work.

6. axe0 New Member
    This is enough for some troubleshooting suggestions.

Please try running following tests, make photos of the results and post them.
    The HDD tests are just to ensure your drives are fine *Smile

Various BSOD errors happening on startup and after login. [​IMG]
    Diagnostic Test
    RAM TEST

Run MemTest86+ - Test RAM - Windows 10 Forums

Note

MemTest86+ needs to be run for at least 8 complete passes for conclusive results. Set it running before you go to bed and leave it overnight. We're looking for zero errors here. Even a single error will indicate RAM failure.

Addition:
    If errors show up you can stop the test, remove all sticks but 1 and test this single stick in each slot for 8 passes or until errors show, switch sticks and repeat.
    If errors show up and you see them a lot later, no problem, the errors don't affect the test.

Diagnostics Test
    HDD TEST

Run SeaTools to check the integrity of your HDD. SeaTools for DOS and Windows - How to Use - Windows 7 Help Forums
    Run following tests
    • Short Drive Self Test
    • Short generic
    • Long generic
    If the short generic fails, no need for the long generic.

Note Do not run SeaTools on an SSD as the results will be invalid.

Run chkdsk
    Disk Check - Windows 7 Help Forums

7. Thanks for the suggestion, but I can't get the computer to stay open in safe mode to get any of those tests ran either.

I think can run chkdesk from the advanced boot screens cmd, but even that crashes on occasion

8. axe0 New Member

The memory test & SeaTools are DOS tests, meaning you can perform them when you're not in Windows *Smile

You only need a system for a few minutes to install the tests on a USB.

9. Oh okay! Ill see what I can do! Meanwhile, it appears I got this running long enough enough to follow the BSOD sticky, here are the files.

Attachment 82432

10. axe0 New Member
    Some dumps can be a bit clear *Smile, this + various BSODs + BSODs in safe mode are clear signs of hardware errors.
    Code: SYMBOL_NAME: ONE_BIT FOLLOWUP_NAME: MachineOwner MODULE_NAME: hardware IMAGE_NAME: memory_corruption DEBUG_FLR_IMAGE_TIMESTAMP: 0 IMAGE_VERSION: FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: MEMORY_CORRUPTION_ONE_BIT BUCKET_ID: MEMORY_CORRUPTION_ONE_BIT PRIMARY_PROBLEM_CLASS: MEMORY_CORRUPTION_ONE_BIT[/quote]

11. My hunch was correct then. *Sad My assumption is that its my RAM modules, just to be sure is that what appears to be the case?

12. axe0 New Member
    That can be verified with the tests, 'memory corruption' has many causes and 'hardware' also does have a few causes.

Thema:

1. Various BSOD errors happening on startup and after login. - Similar Threads - Various BSOD errors

2. BSODs with various errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSODs with various errors: Hi all, Last night I started experiencing BSODs with various error codes, detailed chronologically below. I had not made any changes to my system in recent times. sfc scannow, dism checks, and memtest came back clean. SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION 3bAn exception happened while...
  3. BSODs with various errors

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSODs with various errors: Hi all, Last night I started experiencing BSODs with various error codes, detailed chronologically below. I had not made any changes to my system in recent times. sfc scannow, dism checks, and memtest came back clean. SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION 3bAn exception happened while...
  4. various errors on startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    various errors on startup: Windows 10 Pro has been working since December and has only recently given me multiple "blue screens of death." At first, I thought it was a hardware issue and moved my GPU down a slot, but it has proven ineffective. I ran a driver check on armoury crate, and everything seems...
  5. various errors on startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    various errors on startup: Windows 10 Pro has been working since December and has only recently given me multiple "blue screens of death." At first, I thought it was a hardware issue and moved my GPU down a slot, but it has proven ineffective. I ran a driver check on armoury crate, and everything seems...
  6. various errors on startup

7. Various BSOD errors

Various BSOD errors: Hi There, I'm hoping someone can help me here, I'm being pestered by random BSOD errors including Reference by Pointer PFN List Corrupt System Service exception I am not overclocking to my knowledge anything on my PC. I've tested my RAM and my HDD, both had errors....
  8. Various BSOD errors

Various BSOD errors: Hello, I have a Latitude E5450 laptop running Windows 10 with the latest updates. Recently I have started getting the blue screen of death very often (several times a day) with various errors. I did all the hardware diagnostic possible (memtest, CPU, GPU,..), all were...
  9. BSOD happens on the startup

BSOD happens on the startup: Hello Sumit My name is Tapan I do face a problem on my windows BSOD everytime I startup my computer for the first time in the day then afterwards it all runs normally. I did upload everything like you said on the microsoft one drive cloud. Can you please take a look for me...
  10. Various BSOD on Startup, Error: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

Various BSOD on Startup, Error: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA: Hi, I've had a series of problems starting my HP laptop (dv6t-7000) as it gives me a BSOD on startup. I do have Bitlocker setup (due to corporate requirements). I've gotten two main errors, both PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA, followed by either (NTFS.sys) or (iaStorAV.sys)....