Windows 10: Various issues in windows 10

Discus and support Various issues in windows 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hey guys, So i have been experiencing with several issues with Windows 10. I upgraded from 8.1 with minimal software and configs. I am experiencing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Gamechief, Aug 12, 2015.

1. Gamechief Win User

Various issues in windows 10

Hey guys,

So i have been experiencing with several issues with Windows 10. I upgraded from 8.1 with minimal software and configs. I am experiencing issues with chrome and its processes hanging. Chrome will sit and spin trying to load a page then just freeze. I have tracked this down to windows service possibly causing this issue as im now in diagnostic mode. I am also having issues with opening the cortana settings menu as well as searching my system files using the start such function. I am wondering if anyone has experienced these problems as of yet.

Thanks,

:)

Gamechief, Aug 12, 2015

2. Various Issues in Windows 10

Good to know that we were able to resolve your issue with Internet Explorer.

Regarding your query with Windows Live Mail, Windows Essentials 2012 suite reached its end of support last January 10, 2017. Windows Live Mail stopped receiving updates causing the application to encounter issues.

You may consider using the Mail app in Windows 10. Mail app is the built-in email application in Windows 10 operating system.

To set up email in Mail app for Windows 10, you can refer to this
    article

Should you have further questions, feel free to get back to us.

Monica Cam, Aug 12, 2015
  3. Various Issues in Windows 10

Hi Dmyr,

This issue may have been caused by a software conflict, or due to an issue with the Internet Explorer settings.

To troubleshoot Internet Explorer issues, kindly refer to the steps provided below:

Method 1: Clear the cache and cookies.

You can clear the cache and cookies of your Internet Explorer browser by simply pressing
    Ctrl + Shift + Delete key on your keyboard. Another way is by clicking the gear icon on the upper right side of the screen. Choose
    Safety, and then select Delete Browsing History. You will be prompted to a window where you can delete your browsing history.

Method 2: Reset Internet Explorer.

For instructions on how to reset the Internet Explorer browser, you can refer to this
    article.

Note: Resetting your Internet Explorer browser will delete the saved favorites.You may need to back up all the favorite websites before doing the said process.

Method 3: Disable Delete browsing history on exit feature.

Press Windows key + R on your keyboard.

• Click General tab.
    • Under Browsing history, uncheck Delete browsing history on exit.

Various issues in windows 10 [​IMG]

• Click Apply and then hit OK.

Should you need further assistance, feel free to get back to us.

Monica Cam, Aug 12, 2015
  4. Various issues in windows 10

I think most people will run into teething problems with a new operating system.
    In my experience so far, it takes several re-boots and updates to get the computers to start learning how to behave.
    This can take anywhere from a day or two, to a week!

People who have upgraded their existing operating systems seem to have the most issues.
    Those performing clean installs are faring much better.

teachermark, Aug 12, 2015
Thema:

Various issues in windows 10

1. Various issues in windows 10 - Similar Threads - Various issues

2. Intermittent Audio Issues Across Various Applications on DELL XPS 13 9360

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Intermittent Audio Issues Across Various Applications on DELL XPS 13 9360: Hello,I'm experiencing an unusual problem with audio on my DELL XPS 13 9360 running Windows 10 Pro, affecting streaming apps such as Spotify, YouTube, and Zoom. Audio playback randomly ceases—songs continue to play without sound, and videos proceed silently. For a few months,...
  3. Intermittent Audio Issues Across Various Applications on DELL XPS 13 9360

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intermittent Audio Issues Across Various Applications on DELL XPS 13 9360: Hello,I'm experiencing an unusual problem with audio on my DELL XPS 13 9360 running Windows 10 Pro, affecting streaming apps such as Spotify, YouTube, and Zoom. Audio playback randomly ceases—songs continue to play without sound, and videos proceed silently. For a few months,...
  4. Intermittent Audio Issues Across Various Applications on DELL XPS 13 9360

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Various keyboard functions not functioning at times, how to solve this issue?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Various keyboard functions not functioning at times, how to solve this issue?: Ive been experiencing issues with my keyboard lately, such as the shift shortcuts not working like parentheses, brackets and such. sometimes the fn keys dont work, screen brightness doesnt change. Sometimes the keyboard stops functioning entirely for a few minutes. Also...
  6. Various keyboard functions not functioning at times, how to solve this issue?

Various keyboard functions not functioning at times, how to solve this issue?: Ive been experiencing issues with my keyboard lately, such as the shift shortcuts not working like parentheses, brackets and such. sometimes the fn keys dont work, screen brightness doesnt change. Sometimes the keyboard stops functioning entirely for a few minutes. Also...
  7. BSoD issues, various different STOP codes

BSoD issues, various different STOP codes: I can't seem to find out what is going wrong, I've read on other forums that people need minidump files to help sort out the problem so I am attaching the zip folder and hoping someone here can help.I installed a PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 SSD a week ago to replace my old one and it...
  8. BSoD issues, various different STOP codes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSoD issues, various different STOP codes: I can't seem to find out what is going wrong, I've read on other forums that people need minidump files to help sort out the problem so I am attaching the zip folder and hoping someone here can help.I installed a PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 SSD a week ago to replace my old one and it...
  9. Windows 10 crashing with various errors - how to determine possible hardware issues?

Windows 10 crashing with various errors - how to determine possible hardware issues?: I recently installed a new motherboard and CPU in my system and have had random errors since. Using Windows 10, version 22H2, OS Build 19045.3803.The mobo is an older model, Aorus Master Z390, and I initially had TPM errors, but this happened with this mobo and another one...
  10. Windows 10 crashing with various errors - how to determine possible hardware issues?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 crashing with various errors - how to determine possible hardware issues?: I recently installed a new motherboard and CPU in my system and have had random errors since. Using Windows 10, version 22H2, OS Build 19045.3803.The mobo is an older model, Aorus Master Z390, and I initially had TPM errors, but this happened with this mobo and another one...