Windows 10: VBA not working after update. Error during Load

Discus and support VBA not working after update. Error during Load in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Yesterday, after a Windows update my CorelDraw vba macros stopped working; trying to run some of them gave me an "Error During Load" message; the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by leunam12, Jan 11, 2018.

1. leunam12 Win User

VBA not working after update. Error during Load

Yesterday, after a Windows update my CorelDraw vba macros stopped working; trying to run some of them gave me an "Error During Load" message; the others just didn't do anything at all. I had to uninstall the update, now everything is back to normal.

Windows 10 Professional
    Version: 1703
    Build: 15603.786
    HP ProDesk 400
    Intel i5-4670, 8GB RAM

Any help will be greatly appreciated. thanks

:)

leunam12, Jan 11, 2018
  2. Josje Win User

Storing Pictures in Excel Sheet

Hi Now,

I posted the following on the MSDN Excel forum, and the answer was that the suggested method (in particular the VBA) is not available.

But perhaps there is another way to accomplish the task?

I would be ever so thankfull for a good suggestion

Jos

PS: A have experience with VBA, VBScript

---- previously posted:

Hi,

My boss wants me to buy a PDA with Windows Mobile 6. The customer sends a

"normal" Excel-sheet of objects to be inspected. After loading into to PDA

the workers have to take a picture of objects that fail inspection. The

picture then has to be linked to the Mobile-sheet by means of a hyperlink.

I think this is possible used a bit of VBA in Excel, but does Excel Mobile

support VBA?

--

Jos

Answer something like,

I think a no to that.

Josje, Jan 11, 2018
  3. BlackJack 2 Sync HELP!!! PLZ!!

It did not work, it said "Fatal error during istallation"..something along those line, and it just quit the installation...

it did this after it said loading Activesync... VBA not working after update. Error during Load :(

GAMEPLAYER11, Jan 11, 2018
Thema:

VBA not working after update. Error during Load

1. VBA not working after update. Error during Load - Similar Threads - VBA working update

2. 123456 vba

in Windows 10 Gaming
    123456 vba: I follow this code, but data should be from excel, as input, help... Option ExplicitConst sSiteName = "https://www.encodedna.com/css-tutorials/form/contact-form.htm"Private Sub CommandButton1_Click Dim oIE As Object Dim oHDoc As HTMLDocument Set oIE =...
  3. 123456 vba

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    123456 vba: I follow this code, but data should be from excel, as input, help... Option ExplicitConst sSiteName = "https://www.encodedna.com/css-tutorials/form/contact-form.htm"Private Sub CommandButton1_Click Dim oIE As Object Dim oHDoc As HTMLDocument Set oIE =...
  4. 123456 vba

in Windows 10 Gaming
    123456 vba: CodeOption ExplicitConst sURL = "https://www.a.com/css-tutorials/form/contact-form.htm"' Now, run the macro by clicking the hyper links.Private Sub Worksheet_FollowHyperlinkByVal Target As Hyperlink fillWebForm Target.Range.row End SubPrivate Sub fillWebFormiRow As Integer '...
  5. Excel VBA Signature SelfCert not work after Window 10 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Excel VBA Signature SelfCert not work after Window 10 update: After window update before restart, there are 2 packs to be installed as shown below1 Feature update to Window 10, version 20H22 Intel - net 22.40.0.7Before restarting window, Excel works fine with macroAfter restarting window and installing packs, Excel does not work for...
  6. Error during updating

Error during updating: I an using the Windows 10 pro and enrolled in the dev channel of the insider program.while i was updating "Cumulative Update Preview for .NET Framework 3.5 and 4.8 for Windows 10 Version Next and Windows Server Version Next for x64 KB5001030" it displayed a Install error with...
  7. Errors during updates

Errors during updates: Has the situation causing Kb4592438 not to update without the following error codes been resolved???? 0x80073701 0x800f081f Updates were working fine until update KB4592438????...
  8. vba error out of range

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    vba error out of range: ActiveSheet.Range("A6:E100").AutoFilter Field = 4, Criteria1:="NEW" Whats wrong ? I keep getting out of range error thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/vba-error-out-of-range/18866ede-9063-487c-93f4-ac4700c3297c
  9. VBA Code returns NAME? ERROR

VBA Code returns NAME? ERROR: I have tried 3 different VBA codes for counting cells by color and keep getting NAME? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/vba-code-returns-name-error/14f9bb69-dfed-420a-9781-f4dff490e06e
  10. BSOD during heavy load, kernal Error

BSOD during heavy load, kernal Error: I've been having this problem off and on for awhile now. Just recently its becoming very common when I run high demanding games. It doesn't completely dump crash every time. The computer is cleaned two-three months. RAM was validated with memtest, no errors. Also bought new...