Windows 10: VCLibs 12 daily download help

Discus and support VCLibs 12 daily download help in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi All, I know that this has been asked before, but I'm getting a daily download called VCLibs 12, sometimes three or four a day. I have read... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Cornishman, Oct 10, 2015.

1. VCLibs 12 daily download help

Hi All,
    I know that this has been asked before, but I'm getting a daily download called VCLibs 12, sometimes three or four a day.
    I have read through the threads and it apparently is linked to the get Skype app. I uninstalled this app a few weeks ago, but still get this update.
    Could it be something else?

VCLibs 12 daily download help [​IMG]

:)

Cornishman, Oct 10, 2015

2. store updates

what does vclibs 12 and crt rtm actually do?

ANIMESHJAAN, Oct 10, 2015
  3. RappoG Win User
    CRT RTM and VCLibs 12 sitting in Store Downloads

VCLibs 12 and
    CRT RTM Update daily.

I to have this similar issue, the two files update themselves each day, this is annoying, no errors displayed, PC works fine, I have been trying to find out what these functions actually do, can anyone
    help, the Level 1 Microsoft Help Desk guys could not answer this either.

Any help appreciated, thanks...Garry

RappoG, Oct 10, 2015
  4. VCLibs 12 daily download help

Hi!

I found this:

No solution! I know.....! And MS? No idea.....! *Roflmao2

Cluster Head, Oct 10, 2015
  5. 4 more again today!
    What is it???

Cornishman, Oct 11, 2015
  6. Still getting four of these every day. I know it's nothing to worry about, but it's just bugging me that I don't know what's causing it.
    Anyone help?

Cornishman, Oct 12, 2015
  7. Still getting 4 VClibs 12 downloaded every day.
    I've reset Windows store and uninstalled GetSkype, but they still keep returning.
    I've trawled the internet and their are quite a few people with the same problem, but no one has an answer.

Cornishman, Oct 14, 2015
  8. VCLibs 12 daily download help

Hi again!

At the Moment no solution, fix or Workaround for this.....whatever. Have to wait for a MS Fix. *Rolleyes

Cluster Head, Oct 14, 2015
  9. OK, Thanks!

Cornishman, Oct 14, 2015
  10. Superfly Win User
    Superfly, Oct 14, 2015
  11. OK Thanks!
    I've just downloaded the Visual C++ packages and installed them.
    I'll have to wait until tomorrow morning to see whether the VClibs 12 try to download again.
    Do I have to keep all of my old Visual C++ packages?
    Here's a snip of the Visual C++ packages that I had on my system before and after this install:

After:

Hope it works!
    Thanks again!

Cornishman, Oct 14, 2015
  12. Superfly Win User
    Yes you do need to keep them... Redist. packages are not backwardly compatible - each app that uses each, may need some deprecated stuff not in the newer ones.

Superfly, Oct 14, 2015
  13. VCLibs 12 daily download help

Well downloading the latest Visual C++ packages didn't work.
    It was worth a try though.
    Those pesky VCLibs were back again this morning

Cornishman, Oct 15, 2015
  14. Superfly Win User
    Oh well.. we tried anyway - btw, I did look a bit further into the SDK concerned (seems it's still alpha!) - but suffice to say it raised more questions than answers... so unfortunately apart from uninstalling apps, can't think of a clean solution.

Superfly, Oct 15, 2015
  15. Update:
    A couple of days ago, I was having an update error with the Windows "Alarms & Clock" app.
    It wouldn't update, and I couldn't even open the app.
    I reinstalled all apps using powershell, and since then all my apps are working without errors and I haven't received any
    VCLibs 12 updates!
    Success!
    Thanks!

Cornishman, Oct 22, 2015
Thema:

VCLibs 12 daily download help

1. VCLibs 12 daily download help - Similar Threads - VCLibs daily download

2. Daily BSODs, help!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Daily BSODs, help!: Hello, I'm struggling to figure out what is causing daily BSODs, the codes are all different.. I believe the issues started in earnest when I installed a new WiFi receiver GIGABYTE WiFi 6E GC-WBAX210. Typically the system crashes when I'm in Excel, but sometimes it happens...
  3. VCLIB dlls missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    VCLIB dlls missing: Hi,For the last 90 days, after a W10 update, it appeared 4 dlls caused an issue in the VCLibs directory. These 4 dll files preclude from opening apps iTunes as an example.I uninstalled the C++ redistributables and retrieved fresh installers, W11 update afterward. Not...
  4. VCLIB dlls missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    VCLIB dlls missing: Hi,For the last 90 days, after a W10 update, it appeared 4 dlls caused an issue in the VCLibs directory. These 4 dll files preclude from opening apps iTunes as an example.I uninstalled the C++ redistributables and retrieved fresh installers, W11 update afterward. Not...
  5. VCLIB dlls missing

6. Unable to download Daily Mirror

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to download Daily Mirror: I paid for the daily mirror download and when I try to download it keeps going back to the subscription page ***Modified title from: daily mirror*** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-download-daily-mirror/517d943a-5119-4f70-bf75-a0e809f04332
  7. How to stop daily security definition daily downloads?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to stop daily security definition daily downloads?: Never had an problem with windows security daily definition until I installed 1809. I still don't as long as they're space out. It when more then one is being applied when computer is turn on that problems occur. Paid the extortion fee of $99 for Windows 10 Pro and set...
  8. What is VCLibs 12?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is VCLibs 12?: What is VCLibs 12? It keeps asking for an update on the Windows Store. It won't even download the update. How do I remove it? 15625
  9. Daily Random BSOD HELP

Daily Random BSOD HELP: Attachment 82054 I am facing this BSOD since the update of windows 10 in my PC time and again, to be more precise in the reply, i can add that usually i use my pc for cs 1.6 game, browsing & watching movies ! 51616
  10. VCLibs 12 & CRT RTM downloads daily

in Windows 10 Support
    VCLibs 12 & CRT RTM downloads daily: Hello all, My system downloads these two updates daily, Installation Successful: Windows successfully installed the following update: VCLibs 12 Installation Successful: Windows successfully installed the following update: CRT RTM Has anyone managed to find a fix to this...