Windows 10: Verification Pin?

Discus and support Verification Pin? in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Just today I started getting this nag screen... [img] Anyone know what this is about? I hadn't don't any reinstalls, major updates/upgrades, or... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by sygnus21, Sep 19, 2016.

1. sygnus21 Win User

Verification Pin?

Just today I started getting this nag screen...

Verification Pin? [​IMG]

Anyone know what this is about? I hadn't don't any reinstalls, major updates/upgrades, or user changes so it should be attributed to those.

Thanks.

:)

sygnus21, Sep 19, 2016

2. verification

Do you have a smartphone? If you do, you can setup the Authenticator app for either iOS or Android then generate a verification code there.

https://www.groovypost.com/howto/use-the-micros...

Andre Da Costa, Sep 19, 2016
  3. Verification ?

Hi,

The Verification process cannot be expedited. Please read the link below for more information on the security info:

Security info & security codes.

Thanks.

Rolando Vil, Sep 19, 2016
Thema:

Verification Pin?

1. Verification Pin? - Similar Threads - Verification Pin

2. Want to set up pin, but Windows wants a phone for verification. How to revert to an...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Want to set up pin, but Windows wants a phone for verification. How to revert to an...: I set up a Microsoft account on a PC and wish to set up a pin. Later in the process it wants a phone number to send a verification code. This is a small computer club. There is no one phone number we can use. Is there some way to change it to send the code to an alternate...
  3. Want to set up pin, but Windows wants a phone for verification. How to revert to an...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Want to set up pin, but Windows wants a phone for verification. How to revert to an...: I set up a Microsoft account on a PC and wish to set up a pin. Later in the process it wants a phone number to send a verification code. This is a small computer club. There is no one phone number we can use. Is there some way to change it to send the code to an alternate...
  4. PIN not available and verification account is wrong so I can't recover it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PIN not available and verification account is wrong so I can't recover it: Hello,While trying to login to my Windows as usual, I received an error message informing that the PIN inserted is not available. I tried to use my face identification, but Windows throws another error "An error has occurred".When I tried to change the PIN, the Microsoft...
  5. PIN not available and verification account is wrong so I can't recover it

PIN not available and verification account is wrong so I can't recover it: Hello,While trying to login to my Windows as usual, I received an error message informing that the PIN inserted is not available. I tried to use my face identification, but Windows throws another error "An error has occurred".When I tried to change the PIN, the Microsoft...
  6. I am not receiving Pin Code Verifications

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am not receiving Pin Code Verifications: I updated the BIOS on my Asus laptop. The Bitlocker was temporarily disabled. BIOS was updated and screen where I enter my passocode to access my laptop popped up as usual. I now have to set up the PIN again. However, verification codes are not being sent to either my mobile...
  7. I am not receiving Pin Code Verifications

I am not receiving Pin Code Verifications: I updated the BIOS on my Asus laptop. The Bitlocker was temporarily disabled. BIOS was updated and screen where I enter my passocode to access my laptop popped up as usual. I now have to set up the PIN again. However, verification codes are not being sent to either my mobile...
  8. How can I turn off the PIN verification?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I turn off the PIN verification?: How can I turn off the PIN verification? Every time I log in to anything it requires me to put in my PIN after I enter my email and password and its driving me CRAZY!!...
  9. How can I turn off the PIN verification?

How can I turn off the PIN verification?: How can I turn off the PIN verification? Every time I log in to anything it requires me to put in my PIN after I enter my email and password and its driving me CRAZY!!...
  10. How can I turn off the PIN verification?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security