Windows 10: Verify Windows 10

Discus and support Verify Windows 10 in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Is there a way to change the E-Mail Address I use to verify my Windows Account ? 36190 Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by fred0843, Jan 3, 2016.

1. fred0843 Win User

Verify Windows 10

Is there a way to change the E-Mail Address I use to verify my Windows Account ?

:)

fred0843, Jan 3, 2016

2. Windows 10 Unexpected shutdown on start up

OK, so i figured it out myself

Found the logfile in "C:\Windows\Minidump".

You need the Windows Development Kit to open it and a bit of googling to understand it.

Found out that a Daemon driver caused an error. Removed Daemon but this didn't solve it. (ps: Daemon itself worked normally).

I let hibernate my computer again and found another error with sptd2.sys: SCSI Pass Through Direct layer

More google and ended up on the duplexsecure site. Downloaded the W10 version and voila: problem fixed.

For the Windows support team: It would be really helpfull if you could pass problems to a more skilled helpdesk who can do more than proposing the standard solutions in case those won't work.

Cheers

windows-10, Jan 3, 2016
  3. Windows 10 Unexpected shutdown on start up

OK, so I also found out that this occurs when sleepmode (for me after 3 hours) changes into hibernate mode.

Seems like the going into hibernate and/or starting up from HIbernate results in a shutdown. In safeboot it works perfectly.

Anyone any idea how I can figure out where it goes wrong. Is there a way to log this (I couldn't find it in bootlog)

windows-10, Jan 3, 2016
  4. Edwin New Member

Verify Windows 10

You'd have to logon to your MS Account online and create a secondary email ID then set that as 'primary'.

Edwin, Jan 3, 2016
Thema:

Verify Windows 10

1. Verify Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Verify

2. Enabling driver verifier causes BSOD boot loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Enabling driver verifier causes BSOD boot loop: I have a sneaking suspicion that one or some of my drivers are acting up. I tried turning on driver verifier on all non-microsoft drivers, which caused a BSOD loop irql-not-less-or-equal. I have tried:- checking device manager for erroring drivers- DISM- Turned off all...
  3. Enabling driver verifier causes BSOD boot loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Enabling driver verifier causes BSOD boot loop: I have a sneaking suspicion that one or some of my drivers are acting up. I tried turning on driver verifier on all non-microsoft drivers, which caused a BSOD loop irql-not-less-or-equal. I have tried:- checking device manager for erroring drivers- DISM- Turned off all...
  4. Because you're accessing sensitive info, you need to verify your password. but it's asking...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Because you're accessing sensitive info, you need to verify your password. but it's asking...: The problem is on my computer it says "Because you're accessing sensitive info, you need to verify your password." and states the email the pin will be sent to is "*** Email address is removed for privacy ***" which is definitely not my email or what the account is linked...
  5. Because you're accessing sensitive info, you need to verify your password. but it's asking...

Because you're accessing sensitive info, you need to verify your password. but it's asking...: The problem is on my computer it says "Because you're accessing sensitive info, you need to verify your password." and states the email the pin will be sent to is "*** Email address is removed for privacy ***" which is definitely not my email or what the account is linked...
  6. Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware Code 39, Windows cannot verify the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware Code 39, Windows cannot verify the...: After windows update KB5034763 for Windows 10 pro, my IntelR Ethernet Controller 3 I225-V will not load. Device Manager gives the following error:Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or missing. Code 39Windows cannot verify the...
  7. Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware Code 39, Windows cannot verify the...

Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware Code 39, Windows cannot verify the...: After windows update KB5034763 for Windows 10 pro, my IntelR Ethernet Controller 3 I225-V will not load. Device Manager gives the following error:Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or missing. Code 39Windows cannot verify the...
  8. Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware Code 39, Windows cannot verify the...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Digital signature for this file couldn’t be verified error 0xc000042, no listed file.

Digital signature for this file couldn’t be verified error 0xc000042, no listed file.: I left my gaming pc on overnight and in the morning my pc was is BiOS mode MSI. I exited out and it brought up the blue screen saying,Recovery Your Pc/Device needs to be repaired The digital signature for this file couldn’t be verified Error code: 0xc0000428You’ll need to use...
  10. Digital signature for this file couldn’t be verified error 0xc000042, no listed file.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Digital signature for this file couldn’t be verified error 0xc000042, no listed file.: I left my gaming pc on overnight and in the morning my pc was is BiOS mode MSI. I exited out and it brought up the blue screen saying,Recovery Your Pc/Device needs to be repaired The digital signature for this file couldn’t be verified Error code: 0xc0000428You’ll need to use...