Windows 10: Verify your email address

Discus and support Verify your email address in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; When I try to download any app, "I get the prompt "Verify your email address." I originally submitted an email address and password when I set up... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Bob Hansen, Jan 28, 2015.

1. Verify your email address

When I try to download any app, "I get the prompt "Verify your email address." I originally submitted an email address and password when I set up windows 10. Now, I am sent a link directing me to a website to verify my password. The password (which I know is correct,) is rejected every time. So, I'm stuck in a revolving cycle of messages and wrong email addresses and wrong passwords and dont know what to do. Help, please. *Mad

:)

Bob Hansen, Jan 28, 2015
  2. Andre Da Costa, Jan 28, 2015
  3. Gorgonyo Win User
    problem error code 80070490 lumia 530 plz help cant download apps

That error code appears when trying to download an app from Store and is caused by incomplete information in your Microsoft account profile.

Sign in to
    https://account.microsoft.com
    using your Microsoft account email address. If your email address is not verified, simply click the verify your email address link and you will receive an email from “Microsoft account team” with instructions on verifying your
    address.

Gorgonyo, Jan 28, 2015
  4. AddRAM Win User

Verify your email address

Are you still on the Microsoft account ?

The password you are trying has to be wrong.

Re install 10, but there must be a way to reset your password. ( You`d think )

AddRAM, Jan 28, 2015
  5. Hi

Just today when I was booting Windows 10 TP I typed in an incorrect password.
    Below the message that the password was wrong was a link to reset the password.

I didn't need it because I could see that I made an error but it was there.
    I assume that it will involve sending you an email so you may have an issue with that if it thinks your address is incorrect.

I wish all password slots had the option to see what you had typed that way that the Windows one does.

Mike

MikeHawthorne, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Verify your email address

1. Verify your email address - Similar Threads - Verify email address

2. Verifying your account without access to your email?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Verifying your account without access to your email?: I was trying to update my account info because I thought that the email attached was incorrect. I needed this done sooner than 30 days because my school computer required a bit locker code to boot. There was absolutely no help here to try and verify my identity or give me...
  3. Verifying your account without access to your email?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Verifying your account without access to your email?: I was trying to update my account info because I thought that the email attached was incorrect. I needed this done sooner than 30 days because my school computer required a bit locker code to boot. There was absolutely no help here to try and verify my identity or give me...
  4. Verify your email for an email address that isnt mine on my account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Verify your email for an email address that isnt mine on my account: Hello all,I am trying to make a purchase on the Microsoft Store but it is asking me to "verify your email" but for an email address that is not for the account i am using. My accounts and computer were previously compromised but i have since secured them and no longer have...
  5. Verify your email for an email address that isnt mine on my account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Verify your email for an email address that isnt mine on my account: Hello all,I am trying to make a purchase on the Microsoft Store but it is asking me to "verify your email" but for an email address that is not for the account i am using. My accounts and computer were previously compromised but i have since secured them and no longer have...
  6. Verify your email for an email address that isnt mine on my account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. changing the verifying email address

changing the verifying email address: When I change my password, ms want to send a code to an email address. I want to change that address. I have looked all over and cannot find. Thanks in advance...
  8. Verify Your Identity screen shows an email address that's not mine

in Windows 10 Customization
    Verify Your Identity screen shows an email address that's not mine: When I log in to Microsoft, I get a Verify Your Identity screen. The first line is an email address that's not mine "*** Email address is removed for privacy ***." That's definitely not me. The 2nd line is my correct last two digits of my phone number. I think someone hacked...
  9. Verify your identity email

Verify your identity email: So I was trying to log in to my windows account from a new tablet. I forgot my password and when I tried to reset it, where it says "Verify your identity" it trying to send a verification code to an email that I've never heard of. So i got on my phone where my password is...
  10. Can't verify email address

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't verify email address: Trying to setup my mom's computer. We typed in the wrong email address. Now we can't verify it. Even thought I corrected in the alternate email address, it won't let me do anything without verifying, and won't let me contact costumer support. Any help will be greatly...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 verify email address incorrect