Windows 10: Verizon Jetpack 4G LTE have tried fixing issues with windows 10 but nothing I can figure out

Discus and support Verizon Jetpack 4G LTE have tried fixing issues with windows 10 but nothing I can figure out in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have windows 10 and it can connect to my Verizon fios just fine, however I also have a Verizon Jetpack 4G Lite it does list the Jetpack under the wi... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Brucecav, Jul 1, 2018.

1. Brucecav Win User

Verizon Jetpack 4G LTE have tried fixing issues with windows 10 but nothing I can figure out

I have windows 10 and it can connect to my Verizon fios just fine, however I also have a Verizon Jetpack 4G Lite it does list the Jetpack under the wi fi connections but when I click and say connect it says checking network requirements and stays doing that forever will just not connect?

I have tried fixing issues with windows 10 but nothing I can figure out any ideas?

:)

Brucecav, Jul 1, 2018

2. Verizon Jet Pack Issue on Windows 10

Hi Robert,

This could be a possible internet connection issue or has something to do with your laptop's performance. For us to verify this further, we would like to know the following:

• Aside from your laptop, are there other devices connected to the Verizon Jetpack?
    • If yes, what are those devices? Were you able to get online on those other devices?

If the problem only happens on your laptop, then we suggest that you look into the troubleshooting steps for the

Tips to improve PC performance in Windows 10

If other devices also experiencing the same issue, then we suggest getting in touch with the manufacturer of Verizon Jetpack for further assistance.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Jul 1, 2018
  3. f1anatic Win User
    4G LTE Broadband NOT working on DVP11

Greetings,

I am the sad and disappointed owner of a 4G LTE Dell Venue Pro 11CRAPLET (BayTrail). It is a crap tablet.
    From bad touch screen drivers and lack of connected sleep on the device, itfrustrated me that I finally installed W10 TP Build 9926. Forgetthat it destroyed my Macrium Backup installation. Forget that it is anunfinished product: I am no longer losing 40% battery discharge over 8hours - mind you 40% of both the tablet and the special keyboard with a batteryinside) as I did on 8.1 due to the USB 3.0 driver that prevented sleep. Win 8.1 wasn't too bad but I was unable to sleep the tablet properly and 4G LTE never worked at proper speeds. But it worked.

With Windows 10 TP I have a problem. I cannot get 4G LTE to work.

I did 2 Win10TP installations.

First installation did not install the hardware (Dell Wireless 5808 Gobi 4G LTE Mobile Broadband Card). Doing a manual search in the Device Manager did not reveal it. Upon installation of the Windows 8.1 driver, the device appeared and so did the relevant toggle switches (in the right side menu where the Charms Bar used to be as well as the main Network & Internet settings page). My carrier is T-Mobile and T-Mobile icon appeared, complete with the phone number for the SIM and its options to connect on data and to roam. Regardless of the toggles, the tablet never connected to the network and always gave me a "device cannot be registered on the network" error. I tried a Verizon card and that card was recognized but it could not connect to the Verizon network either.

I reverted back to Windows 8.1 and after convincing myself, I did a second install. This time the Device Manager showed the Dell Wireless 5808 Gobi 4G LTE Mobile Broadband Card right from the first screen. The driver was a generic Microsoft one and it refused to change even when I installed the correct drivers. The T-Mobile carrier icon persisted and so did the different toggles UNTIL I forced the correct drivers (Update Driver ...Have Disc...navigate to where I extracted the driver...etc). Then the toggle switches disappeared and as it sits now, there are no options to enable the Broadband connection, despite the device showing up in the Device Manager. I am not entirely surprised because similar issues were common in Windows 8.1 when I updated broadband card drivers.

So what do I do now? Give up on broadband on Windows 10TP? Reinstall? Try other drivers? Or do I simply steal the USB drivers from Win 10 installation and force them in Win 8.1, hope they work and cure the sleep issues and wait another year until the finished product goes to Win 10 SP1 and hope it works?

Advice needed. Thanks.

f1anatic, Jul 1, 2018
  4. Brink Win User

Verizon Jetpack 4G LTE have tried fixing issues with windows 10 but nothing I can figure out

Surface 3 (4G LTE) now available in the U.S.!

Source: Surface 3 (4G LTE) now available in the U.S.! - Surface Blog

Brink, Jul 1, 2018
Thema:

1. Verizon Jetpack 4G LTE have tried fixing issues with windows 10 but nothing I can figure out - Similar Threads - Verizon Jetpack LTE

2. I have a Verizon MiFi M3100 Jetpack. Cannot connect it to my Dell laptop with Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a Verizon MiFi M3100 Jetpack. Cannot connect it to my Dell laptop with Windows 10.: Verizon MiFi M3100 JetpackDell Laptop: Device name DESKTOP-VSC0EE7 Processor IntelR CoreTM i7-4500U CPU @ 1.80GHz 1.80 GHz Installed RAM 8.00 GB Device ID Product ID System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor Pen and touch Touch support with 10 touch points...
  3. I have a Verizon MiFi M3100 Jetpack. Cannot connect it to my Dell laptop with Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have a Verizon MiFi M3100 Jetpack. Cannot connect it to my Dell laptop with Windows 10.: Verizon MiFi M3100 JetpackDell Laptop: Device name DESKTOP-VSC0EE7 Processor IntelR CoreTM i7-4500U CPU @ 1.80GHz 1.80 GHz Installed RAM 8.00 GB Device ID Product ID System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor Pen and touch Touch support with 10 touch points...
  4. I have a Verizon MiFi M3100 Jetpack. Cannot connect it to my Dell laptop with Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. i figure out how to fix this

i figure out how to fix this: 021-03-22 15:40:46, Info CSI 00000398 Warning: Overlap: Directory \??\C:\Program Files x86\ is owned twice or has its security set twice Original owner: Microsoft-Windows-shell32, version 10.0.19041.844, arch Host= amd64 Guest= x86, nonSxS, pkt {l:8...
  6. Sound issues that I can not figure out how to fix since update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sound issues that I can not figure out how to fix since update: Ever since the latest update to my main PC there has been an issue with my auto that I can't not figure out how to fix. I've tried everything I can think of. Here is the issue: Every once in a while when playing a video, a game, in a voice chat, or playing music...the media...
  7. verizon jetpack

verizon jetpack: Is there a way to connect a dvr/nvr to my network, My home internet is a verizon jet pack. My nvr does have a ethernet outlet can it be connect to my PC with Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/verizon-jetpack/a42e80f6-df88-490d-bd5e-b6d51cd02e6c
  8. Windows 10 4G LTE & LAN Connectivity

Windows 10 4G LTE & LAN Connectivity: Hi, I'm using build 1709 on a new Panasonic CF33 and trying to use the built in 4G LTE mobile network to access the internet at the same time as using a LAN port to connect to some equipment that uses an IP address. It will not allow both network connections at the same time....
  9. Verizon Jetpack 4G LTE & Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Verizon Jetpack 4G LTE & Windows 10: I have windows 10 and it can connect to my Verizon fios just fine, however I also have a Verizon Jetpack 4G Lite it does list the Jetpack under the wi fi connections but when I click and say connect it says checking network requirements and stays doing that forever will just...
  10. 4G LTE Broadband NOT working on DVP11

4G LTE Broadband NOT working on DVP11: Greetings, I am the sad and disappointed owner of a 4G LTE Dell Venue Pro 11CRAPLET (BayTrail). It is a crap tablet. From bad touch screen drivers and lack of connected sleep on the device, itfrustrated me that I finally installed W10 TP Build 9926. Forgetthat it...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. virizon jetpack windows 10 issues

2. verizon jetpack drivers

3. verizon shows 4g but nothing works