Windows 10: Verizon to launch 5G residential broadband in up to 5 markets in 2018

Discus and support Verizon to launch 5G residential broadband in up to 5 markets in 2018 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; pewt6lioOfA NEW YORK – Leading the industry with the first commercial application of next-generation broadband services, Verizon Communications... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Nov 30, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Verizon to launch 5G residential broadband in up to 5 markets in 2018

Source: Verizon to launch 5G residential broadband services in up to 5 markets in 2018 | About Verizon

:)

Brink, Nov 30, 2017

2. Upgraded to Windows 10 from 7 and now my password doesn't work and I'm locked out

Did you try disconnecting from all wifi and cable networks before trying to turn the computer on?

That is what worked for me...in fact, I had already taken my computer to the repair shop but decided to try logging in with the local password one last time before handing it over. BINGO - it worked. I think it was because I had physically moved the computer
    out of range of any networks (since I had not tried turning off WiFi at home).

Kerry in To, Nov 30, 2017
  3. Upgraded to Windows 10 from 7 and now my password doesn't work and I'm locked out

This happened to me too but it was easy to fix once I understood the problem:

When you upgrade to Windows 10, if you then (at any point in time) log into your Microsoft account (e.g. to set up email), Microsoft essentially hijacks your local computer account and changes your local computer login password to the password used for your
    Microsoft account (there is no obvious warning or indication that they are doing this)

To fix the problem you have a few options:

1) disconnect your computer from WiFi and any internet connection - then it will go back to using the original local password

OR

2) log in with your Microsoft account password (which you can probably even change on another computer if you have forgotten it)

I think you can change your Windows 10 settings to NOT use your Microsoft account upon

Kerry in To, Nov 30, 2017
  4. OilerNut Win User

I really hate the terms 3G, 4G, 5G. Give us the actual bandwidth speeds and ranges.

OilerNut, Nov 30, 2017
Thema:

1. Verizon to launch 5G residential broadband in up to 5 markets in 2018 - Similar Threads - Verizon launch residential

2. Operating System Market Share August 2018

in Windows 10 News
    Operating System Market Share August 2018: Here are the charts from NetMarketShare and StatCounter. NetMarketShare shows a decrease for W7 & an increase for W10. StatCounter also shows a decrease for W7 & an increase for W10. (You'll need to click several times to see it full size) [img] Data from NetMarketShare...
  3. Operating System Market Share July 2018

in Windows 10 News
    Operating System Market Share July 2018: Here are the charts from NetMarketShare and StatCounter. NetMarketShare shows no major change for W7 & W10. StatCounter shows no major change for W7 & W10. (You'll need to click several times to see it full size) [img] Data from NetMarketShare Data from StatCounter Note:...
  4. Market Share June 2018

in Windows 10 News
    Market Share June 2018: Here are the charts from NetMarketShare and StatCounter. NetMarketShare shows a decrease for W7 & an increase for W10. StatCounter shows a decrease for W7 & an increase for W10. (You'll need to click several times to see it full size) [img] Data from NetMarketShare Data...
  5. Market Share May 2018

in Windows 10 News
    Market Share May 2018: Here are the charts from NetMarketShare and StatCounter. NetMarketShare suggests that W7 & W10 are flat. StatCounter shows a big increase for W10 increasing and corresponding decrease for W7. (You'll need to click several times to see it full size) [img] Data from...
  6. The markets obviouslt liked W10 Launch

in Windows 10 Support
    The markets obviouslt liked W10 Launch: Hi there The markets obviously were pleased with Windows 10 yesterday -- here's the stock movement graph for yesterday. Cheers jimbo 10616
  7. Market Share February 2018

in Windows 10 News
    Market Share February 2018: The StatCounter Data indicates that W10 has overtaken W7. Here are the charts from NetMarketShare and StatCounter. (You'll need to click several times to see it full size) [img] Data from NetMarketShare Data from StatCounter Note: If you visit the NetMarketShare...
  8. OS Market Share January 2018

in Windows 10 News
    OS Market Share January 2018: Here is the NetMarketShare data for the 6 months to January. [img] Data from NetMarketShare If you visit the site, you'll notice that the info listed in the table does not match the data points on the graph. *Confused
  9. Market Share April 2018

in Windows 10 News
    Market Share April 2018: Not to slag Windows 10 at all, but it seems every other forum that discusses market share puts Windows 7 as first place, although the margin of difference is really shrinking. Just curious. *Smile It depends on which set of figures sites prefer to use. For example, the...
  10. Market Share March 2018

in Windows 10 News
    Market Share March 2018: Here are the charts from NetMarketShare and StatCounter. NetMarketShare suggests that W7 & W10 both decreased slightly and XP went up. *Confused StatCounter shows W10 increasing and W7 decreasing. (You'll need to click several times to see it full size)...