Windows 10: Version Update

Discus and support Version Update in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; My installation upgrade from windows seven is still on version 1024, I believe that's correct. I know the one available for download now is 1511. Will... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by jljecj, Dec 18, 2015.

1. jljecj Win User

Version Update

My installation upgrade from windows seven is still on version 1024, I believe that's correct. I know the one available for download now is 1511. Will my version eventually update by itself? I have run auto update on several occasions but only get updates for defender.

:)

jljecj, Dec 18, 2015

2. latest firmware available for C2-03

hi my phone is c2-03 , software version 6.52 i think new version available is 6.96 this is correct ? please let me know

version---01, Dec 18, 2015
  3. RobS1993 Win User
    update Windows 10 from version 14393 to version 16299

I am trying to update Windows 10 from version 14393 to version 16299. The update downloads and then installation begins and gets hung up at 82%. I have let it sit for over 24 hours and then re-started the computer which then reverted back to the previous
    version of Windows 10. This has happened repeatedly. How do I fix whatever is causing the computer to hang up?

RobS1993, Dec 18, 2015
  4. JohnC Win User

Version Update

It should eventually update itself. If you want to do it faster use the Media Creation Tool and check "upgrade this computer" on the first screen. Keep apps and files on the second screen(I think its the second). This is from the tutorial forum. Windows 10 ISO Download - Windows 10 Forums .

JohnC, Dec 18, 2015
Thema:

Version Update

1. Version Update - Similar Threads - Version Update

2. 2024-04 Cumulative Update Preview for Windows 11 Version 23H2 for x64-based Systems...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    2024-04 Cumulative Update Preview for Windows 11 Version 23H2 for x64-based Systems...: i have been having this problem for about 3 months and each time it does the same thing. it installs up to 50% and then fails each time. i have looked at previous suggestions to fix it and some have looked promising but have not been successful and i am scared that i am going...
  3. 2024-04 Cumulative Update Preview for Windows 11 Version 23H2 for x64-based Systems...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    2024-04 Cumulative Update Preview for Windows 11 Version 23H2 for x64-based Systems...: i have been having this problem for about 3 months and each time it does the same thing. it installs up to 50% and then fails each time. i have looked at previous suggestions to fix it and some have looked promising but have not been successful and i am scared that i am going...
  4. How to prevent automatic Windows 11 updates from overwriting critical driver versions?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to prevent automatic Windows 11 updates from overwriting critical driver versions?: I'm playing Warzone 3 on Windows 11, and this game requires an Intel graphics driver version 49 or higher to run properly. I download and install the latest driver version version 53 from Intel's website, and the game runs fine. However, Windows automatically attempts to...
  5. How to prevent automatic Windows 11 updates from overwriting critical driver versions?

How to prevent automatic Windows 11 updates from overwriting critical driver versions?: I'm playing Warzone 3 on Windows 11, and this game requires an Intel graphics driver version 49 or higher to run properly. I download and install the latest driver version version 53 from Intel's website, and the game runs fine. However, Windows automatically attempts to...
  6. I have installed on a Mini PC Acemagic Windows 11 Version 23H2? Now since this update was...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have installed on a Mini PC Acemagic Windows 11 Version 23H2? Now since this update was...: I recently installed on my ACEMagic Mini PC the windows 11 version 23H2 now every time I go onto the Internet my screen will go on and off into a blank screen and It happens on every website?...
  7. I have installed on a Mini PC Acemagic Windows 11 Version 23H2? Now since this update was...

I have installed on a Mini PC Acemagic Windows 11 Version 23H2? Now since this update was...: I recently installed on my ACEMagic Mini PC the windows 11 version 23H2 now every time I go onto the Internet my screen will go on and off into a blank screen and It happens on every website?...
  8. Security Update Error 2024-01 Security Update for Windows 10 Version 22H2 for x64-based...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Security Update Error 2024-01 Security Update for Windows 10 Version 22H2 for x64-based...: It's been months now, Microsoft! And I still keep getting this error on my update on my laptop?? Please I need help to fix this issue!"There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support...
  9. Security Update Error 2024-01 Security Update for Windows 10 Version 22H2 for x64-based...

Security Update Error 2024-01 Security Update for Windows 10 Version 22H2 for x64-based...: It's been months now, Microsoft! And I still keep getting this error on my update on my laptop?? Please I need help to fix this issue!"There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support...
  10. Security Update Error 2024-01 Security Update for Windows 10 Version 22H2 for x64-based...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade

Users found this page by searching for:

1. feature update to windows 10 version 1809 amd64 2019-03 82%

2. 2018-11 cumulative update for windows 10 version 1803 for x64-based systems (kb4467702) error 0x800705b4