Windows 10: vertical task bar tp horizantal

Discus and support vertical task bar tp horizantal in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I restore vertical task bar to horizontal?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Racemaster, Aug 18, 2018.

1. vertical task bar tp horizantal

How do I restore vertical task bar to horizontal?

:)

Racemaster, Aug 18, 2018

2. Cannot modify Task Bar settings

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will be happy to assist you.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if the issue persists.

• Right click on the Task Bar.
    • Uncheck the option " Lock the Taskbar."

Hope this helps.

Arvind Ram, Aug 18, 2018
  3. Task bar

Hi Joe,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

To assist you better, please provide few details.

• Which 2nd Windows you are referring to?

• Are you unable to view the task bar on your system?
    I suggest you, please provide the detailed description of your issue.

Reply to us we will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Aug 18, 2018
  4. vertical task bar tp horizantal

right hand vertical scroll bar

Hi WV,,Well I have tried everything you have suggested and nothing seems to apply?

Q5....F4 on my pc brings up Projects?

F5 enables/disables my touch pad?

My mouse works perfectly on other scroll bars[vertical/horizontal].

When I use the touch pad I get the same problem with the right hand vertical scroll bar and as I said before it is not a big deal...Paul

paulvenema, Aug 18, 2018
Thema:

vertical task bar tp horizantal

1. vertical task bar tp horizantal - Similar Threads - vertical task bar

2. Vertical Task Bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Vertical Task Bar: Hello Team, Please advise if there is a fix for enabling a vertical task bar. Is there an ETA? I have a several wide curve screens requiring efficiency to toggle tools. Please advise....
  3. Vertical Task Bar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Vertical Task Bar: Hello Team, Please advise if there is a fix for enabling a vertical task bar. Is there an ETA? I have a several wide curve screens requiring efficiency to toggle tools. Please advise....
  4. When will vertical task bar be available for windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When will vertical task bar be available for windows 11?: When will vertical task bar be available for windows 11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-will-vertical-task-bar-be-available-for/eeca60e6-48eb-4975-8efb-7ee61382d957
  5. When will vertical task bar be available for windows 11?

When will vertical task bar be available for windows 11?: When will vertical task bar be available for windows 11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-will-vertical-task-bar-be-available-for/eeca60e6-48eb-4975-8efb-7ee61382d957
  6. i need the task bar vertical left. im disabled and depend on it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i need the task bar vertical left. im disabled and depend on it: how do i put the taskbar on the left vertical side of the screen. every verrsion of windows has had this option and as a disabled person ,all of my work and school has been designed around this feature. no heads up or anything, and my collage degree in progress came to a...
  7. i need the task bar vertical left. im disabled and depend on it

i need the task bar vertical left. im disabled and depend on it: how do i put the taskbar on the left vertical side of the screen. every verrsion of windows has had this option and as a disabled person ,all of my work and school has been designed around this feature. no heads up or anything, and my collage degree in progress came to a...
  8. How to stop the Windows task bar from going vertical

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to stop the Windows task bar from going vertical: The taskbar on my PC is displayed horizontally at the bottom of the screen. But from time to time after waking up the PC, but not always, it is displayed vertically on the left edge of the screen, without my having selected it. I set it back to horizontal, and then it recurs...
  9. Displaying day of week on an narrow vertical task bar.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Displaying day of week on an narrow vertical task bar.: Rick Kelso's Reply on displaying the day of the week on the task bar didn't go quite far enough for what I wanted. With Rick's solution I had to hover over the time display to see the long date format which was set to display both the day and date. I'm retired and do not...
  10. Vertical Scroll Bar

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Vertical Scroll Bar: I am using Windows 10 and Office 365 on my PC. I have a large number of folders in My Documents. One of these folders and its subdocuments folders has the vertical scroll bar missing. In its Word and Excel files I have checked to Show vertical scroll bar options and the files...