Windows 10: Very Important: Fake Windows 10 pro key from M.customer representative

Discus and support Very Important: Fake Windows 10 pro key from M.customer representative in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Very Important : Fake Windows 10 pro key from Microsoft customer representative I contacted Microsoft's customer support via online chatting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Ahmmad Hegazy, Nov 25, 2017.

1. Very Important: Fake Windows 10 pro key from M.customer representative

Very Important : Fake Windows 10 pro key from Microsoft customer representative

I contacted Microsoft's customer support via online chatting from my personal device trying to reach for a solution for two problems that I faced after the recent Windows 10 creators update build number 1709 installed on my computer. A representative accessed my device via remote desktop and he said that he understood what the problems are and he suggested to upgrading my Windows from home edition to the pro edition and I made myself very clear that I don't own a visa card and that It's way out of my budget dew to current currency exchange rates.
    Then he sent me the following product key: ** REMOVED KEY **
    Clearly I was surprised and I asked if that product key was sent to me intentionally or by mistake and his answer was yes that it was intentionally sent to me.
    I thought that maybe Windows 10 home edition is suffering from technical issues after the creators update release, which is absolutely true, and that Microsoft is aware of that and that they are trying to win their customers satisfaction by offering free of charge upgrade to the pro version and he also stated and offered to help me during the upgrading process and I asked him if that upgrade contains Microsoft Office suite and the answer was yes, so I told him no problem then but I need first to go for a previous restore point to be able to do that and I did a system restore and I entered the product key and the Windows accepted it and started to install new features.
    But the Windows wasn't Activated !!! so again I contacted the customer support and another representative answered and he told me he is aware of the problem and he knows why the Windows wasn't activated and that the reason is the product key is entered on two different versions, home edition and pro edition at the same time and he asked me to perform a clean install.
    As this is my main machine and it contains all my work I was worried that there is something wrong with the key so I had to make sure before doing anything that there is nothing wrong with that product key.
    So naturally I contacted Microsoft's customer support for the third time and I clearly told the representative that I am going to perform a clean install which means I am going to lose a lot of my work and my time and if that product key is a good to go or not and he said go ahead and that product key is a good to go.
    So I did a clean install and entered the product key and it worked for the installation process.
    After it finished installing I found that again the Windows wasn't activated !!!
    I contacted Microsoft's customer support for the fourth time and the representative who answered me was very rude and unhelpful and he said that he has nothing to do for me and that I have to pay for another copy of Windows and he ended the chat session without my permission!!!
    I did try to recover a backup system image but obviously I lost all my backups .
    I lost my work and my time for nothing and I am regretting purchasing a genuine copy of windows.
    Actually I am regretting using Windows at all when apple is offering a much better customer support and FREE upgrades for their customers from what I heard.
    I didn't ask for an upgrade, all what I have asked for was a solution for the problems that Microsoft made me deal with by releasing a buggy update.
    Sorry ! Microsoft is scaring from its customers.

:)

Ahmmad Hegazy, Nov 25, 2017

2. about original windows

how to know my windows 10 pro key is original or fake?

Rahul karmakar, Nov 25, 2017
  3. windows activation

i bought my hp laptop online with windows 10 home installed,so i did not know the product key of it. one of my friend suggested me a fake product key for windows 10 pro i entered that fake product key
    and
    got windows 10 pro not activated. i want my windows 10 back may you please help

Bashisthkumar, Nov 25, 2017
  4. Very Important: Fake Windows 10 pro key from M.customer representative

Are you sure you actually talked to Microsoft? Lots of fake links out there that take you to fake tech support sites.

For one thing the same Product Code cannot be used for Home and Pro. It's one or the other but not both. You cannot activate or install Home with a Pro key and vice versa. As you found out, enter a Pro key in Home via change Product key and it upgrades to Pro.

alphanumeric, Nov 25, 2017
  5. Superfly Win User
    I contacted Microsoft's customer support via online chatting from my personal device trying to reach for a solution for two problems that I faced after the recent Windows 10 creators update build number 1709 installed on my computer. A representative accessed my device via remote desktop and he said that he understood what the problems are and he suggested to upgrading my Windows from home edition to the pro edition and I made myself very clear that I don't own a visa card and that It's way out of my budget dew to current currency exchange rates.
    Then he sent me the following product key: ** REMOVED KEY **
    Clearly I was surprised and I asked if that product key was sent to me intentionally or by mistake and his answer was yes that it was intentionally sent to me.
    I thought that maybe Windows 10 home edition is suffering from technical issues after the creators update release, which is absolutely true, and that Microsoft is aware of that and that they are trying to win their customers satisfaction by offering free of charge upgrade to the pro version and he also stated and offered to help me during the upgrading process and I asked him if that upgrade contains Microsoft Office suite and the answer was yes, so I told him no problem then but I need first to go for a previous restore point to be able to do that and I did a system restore and I entered the product key and the Windows accepted it and started to install new features.
    But the Windows wasn't Activated !!! so again I contacted the customer support and another representative answered and he told me he is aware of the problem and he knows why the Windows wasn't activated and that the reason is the product key is entered on two different versions, home edition and pro edition at the same time and he asked me to perform a clean install.
    As this is my main machine and it contains all my work I was worried that there is something wrong with the key so I had to make sure before doing anything that there is nothing wrong with that product key.
    So naturally I contacted Microsoft's customer support for the third time and I clearly told the representative that I am going to perform a clean install which means I am going to lose a lot of my work and my time and if that product key is a good to go or not and he said go ahead and that product key is a good to go.
    So I did a clean install and entered the product key and it worked for the installation process.
    After it finished installing I found that again the Windows wasn't activated !!!
    I contacted Microsoft's customer support for the fourth time and the representative who answered me was very rude and unhelpful and he said that he has nothing to do for me and that I have to pay for another copy of Windows and he ended the chat session without my permission!!!
    I did try to recover a backup system image but obviously I lost all my backups .
    I lost my work and my time for nothing and I am regretting purchasing a genuine copy of windows.
    Actually I am regretting using Windows at all when apple is offering a much better customer support and FREE upgrades for their customers from what I heard.
    I didn't ask for an upgrade, all what I have asked for was a solution for the problems that Microsoft made me deal with by releasing a buggy update.
    Sorry ! Microsoft is scaring from its customers.
    Huh? MS outsourcing is bad we know, but is this for real?

Superfly, Nov 25, 2017
  6. Yes guys I said that I contacted him from my own device
    via online chatting from get help app
    @alphanumeric I m not asking for any activation all my issue is that it was 2 bugs and errors in the version 1709 ( u may check all my posts here from over a week ago , general support and asking for more solutions )
    i don't asking for upgrading or any key

Ahmmad Hegazy, Nov 25, 2017
  7. I should have done a better job with my replay. What I was commenting on was their statement that "he knows why the Windows wasn't activated and that the reason is the product key is entered on two different versions, home edition and pro edition at the same time". That cannot happen, period. Enter a Pro key into a Home install and it upgrades to Pro. So its really only ever been used by the Pro version. I've done this many times and it has no effect on activation, in that it won't break it. It's how you switch to Pro without reinstalling.

alphanumeric, Nov 26, 2017
  8. Very Important: Fake Windows 10 pro key from M.customer representative

I'm with Superfly. This is bad, really bad, even for Microsoft's outsourcing. The sequence or event's leads you to suspect they were trying to cone you into buying Pro no matter what. If that's true, and it was in fact an official Microsoft site, that's a new low, and the first I've heard of it. It's the type of thing I would expect on from one of the fake support sites.

I have seen other posts where keys were switched, or a new different key was used to activate the PC. It was always the same Edition though. If the owner was running Home, the new key was for Home, etc.

alphanumeric, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Very Important: Fake Windows 10 pro key from M.customer representative

1. Very Important: Fake Windows 10 pro key from M.customer representative - Similar Threads - Very Important Fake

2. contacting a customer care representative

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    contacting a customer care representative: how can I talk to a customer service representative, it's regarding a serious issue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/contacting-a-customer-care-representative/b0b390b7-f1af-405e-aad7-a7ae3de188d1
  3. M key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    M key: Whenever I touch my M key it makes a beeping noise how do I fix this? Also it does not happen to any other key. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/m-key/2fb4cd8e-bb58-4357-8ff7-a104974a782a
  4. fake license key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    fake license key: hi i found a fake license key for win 10 pro. it gave me some errors and i decided to buy one also a win 10 pro now there is a conflict that says i need to have windows home to upgrade. is there a way to not go back to windows home to then again buy a new windows 10 pro...
  5. Very Important

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Very Important: In my notes I forgot I created a different file but I saved the one I deleted. I saved this one to replace the old one by accident and I need help on how to get the deleted on back please and thank you...
  6. Microsoft Windows 10 OEM Key on other sites in very cheap price is genuine or Fake?

Microsoft Windows 10 OEM Key on other sites in very cheap price is genuine or Fake?: I seen lots of websites where we got Windows 10 in very cheap price. They said it's genuine and Blah blah blah... I think it's Fake. But I seen lot's of youtuber promoting this site and they says it's genuen. That's why I have to ask all you guys, is that keys really...
  7. Windows key is genuine or fake

Windows key is genuine or fake: 00331-10000-00001-AA337 is this Product key is 100% genuine or fake or OEM key. Please inform me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-key-is-genuine-or-fake/3f46f106-6fde-4e02-9955-f4d8bb145276"
  8. Is my new windows 10 key fake

Is my new windows 10 key fake: Hello i purchased a Windows 10 Pro key for the digital download from www.cjs-cdkeys.com, key: 2MQ9H-92NDT-J83DM-PBK82-CKCKG, Order #1271053 (1st Mar 2019) I am getting this error We can't activate Windows on this device because you don't have a valid digital license or...
  9. VERY IMPORTANT

in Windows 10 Customization
    VERY IMPORTANT: Who is ever to be wrong to take over the things are either hidden in Microsoft in Edge or MSN or in the outlook.com between the areas of the way the outerfit counterfit of the website looks are never the parts are in perfect for the auto-pilot being never to taken for granted...
  10. Does the Microsoft customer support representative ask for the product key and product ID?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Does the Microsoft customer support representative ask for the product key and product ID?: I'm from India and I called the Microsoft tollfree number and the customer care person who took the phone asked for the product key and product ID. Do they ask like that? Product key is a confidential thing right. I gave him the product ID but did not give him the product...