Windows 10: Very much trouble installing Windows 10.

Discus and support Very much trouble installing Windows 10. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Dear users, First I tried the windows update installation. I get a C1420127 error in the preparing installation part. Details of that ^: Upgrade... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by BenjiNaesen, Jul 29, 2015.

1. Very much trouble installing Windows 10.

Dear users,

First I tried the windows update installation. I get a C1420127 error in the preparing installation part.

Details of that ^:
    Upgrade To Windows 10 Home

Installatiedatum: ‎8/‎29/‎2015 3:29 PM

Installatiestatus: Failed

Foutdetails: Code C1420127

Type update: belangrijk

Install new version of windows.

Meer informatie:
    Before you install Windows Insider Preview - Microsoft Windows

Help en ondersteuning:
    Windows Insider Program - Microsoft Community

Second of all I tried the upgrade, after solving the something happened bullshit I ended up in the part where it goes fullscreen and starts installing it just before restart. Whenever the fullscreen starts, it crashes at 0%.

Third of all, I tried the installation via usb type, Then I get to the same fullscreen screen as my second try but I get to 18%.

I've done these multiple times with the same result. I tried datechange, folderdeletion, languagechange...

Any Ideas? :'(

:)

BenjiNaesen, Jul 29, 2015
  2. Bev383838 Win User

windows 10

I am very weary of the lack of help we can get with windows 10 update troubles. windows 10 has changed so much of their OS that we have very little control of what we can do. for example setting a restore point, controling if we want the updates and etc.

** Moved from : Windows / Windows 10 / Install, upgrade, & activate **

Bev383838, Jul 29, 2015
  3. Windows 10 Issues NEED HELP!

I have fixed the problem by installing Windows 8.1 Installation media on a USB and then installing graphic drivers from the manufacturer's website. My display adapters finally display Intel HD 4000. I don't think I will be going back to Windows 10 if it
    causes this much trouble. I'm very thankful of all your help and appreciate it.

JerrysPo123, Jul 29, 2015
  4. Very much trouble installing Windows 10.

up :/ Still not working in any way.

BenjiNaesen, Jul 30, 2015
Thema:

Very much trouble installing Windows 10.

1. Very much trouble installing Windows 10. - Similar Threads - Very much trouble

2. Trouble Installing Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trouble Installing Windows 10: I’m trying to install windows 10 onto an ssd, but it’s not showing up when it asks which drive to install to. Also, bringing up a command prompt places me in X:\Sources, and using diskpart then list disk shows my drive Disc 0, Online. I have no other drives connected to my...
  3. Trouble Installing Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trouble Installing Windows 10: I’m trying to install windows 10 onto an ssd, but it’s not showing up when it asks which drive to install to. Also, bringing up a command prompt places me in X:\Sources, and using diskpart then list disk shows my drive Disc 0, Online. I have no other drives connected to my...
  4. Trouble Installing Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Troubles Connecting to Pretty Much anything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Troubles Connecting to Pretty Much anything: I have an issue where everything on my computer doesn't load pretty much anything on the first try. This happens on anything I use on the computer whether it be a video game or trying to load a google website. I don't know what the issue is and was wondering what it could be...
  6. Troubles Connecting to Pretty Much anything

in Windows 10 Customization
    Troubles Connecting to Pretty Much anything: I have an issue where everything on my computer doesn't load pretty much anything on the first try. This happens on anything I use on the computer whether it be a video game or trying to load a google website. I don't know what the issue is and was wondering what it could be...
  7. Windows 10 installation trouble.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 installation trouble.: Hi there. So i was looking to reset my pc to upgrade to windows 10 64 bit. It wasnt letting me reset my pc, so i thought to just plug in my isb and resart it. So i did tjat, and than the screen was black for over an hour so i took it out and was just going ti live with 33...
  8. Windows 10 install trouble

Windows 10 install trouble: So I recently ran into sone troubke after installing AMDs chipset drivers and my pc would no longer boot without blue screening. So i took the liberty of trying to reinstall Windows but a new problem occurred. During the install when it reatarts i get an error that pops up...
  9. Create Windows 10 installation media | This tool is very much outdated!

Create Windows 10 installation media | This tool is very much outdated!: Trying to use this tool is a pain in the neck, first I got the spinning circle of death after a restart with pending cumulative 2019-04 updates, after battling with all sorts of DISM and recovery options with no avail, I ended up killing my hard-disk by abruptly hard booting...
  10. Trouble installing 10

Trouble installing 10: Trying to install 10 preview build 9926 as a dual boot with Win 7. I have a separate blank hard drive for the Win 10. Using a DVD with the ISO burned on it. When I try to install after getting into "custom install" it states I can't install because my disks have the MBR...