Windows 10: Very quiet beep, no other audio.

Discus and support Very quiet beep, no other audio. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So, this problem actually started a few hours ago in Windows 7 after a reboot. The only sound coming out of my headphones or speakers is a very quiet... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by BlinG, Jul 28, 2015.

1. BlinG Win User

Very quiet beep, no other audio.

So, this problem actually started a few hours ago in Windows 7 after a reboot. The only sound coming out of my headphones or speakers is a very quiet non stop beep, and no other audio plays.

I tried to install Windows 10, but that didn't fix the issue. Still the same thing is happening. I tried installing and uninstalling the Realtek driver software, but the only thing that did was make some really weird noises I can't even begin to describe. Anyone have any ideas on how to fix it?

:)

BlinG, Jul 28, 2015

2. After upgrading to Windows 10 my PC is making low pitched sounds.

These sounds are not CPU beeps.

The sound comes from the audio components. Disabling audio stops the low pitch tones.

They are low pitch, like plucking a base guitar string.

Turning off the volume will quite the noise, but also quiets all other audio.

I am thinking that some program is giving an error notification but I cannot find that cause in any application error log. Again even when the Sound Scheme is set to No Sound the sound continues.

RaymondGrosch, Jul 28, 2015
  3. UI blunders and other annoyances in Nokia C5, hopefully fixable with firmware upgrade

Nokia developers have a weird sense in protecting other people's privacies. Its not only in perverted ways that a camera is invasive to others.

Anyway, what I would suggest to you is to use camera tone 4. Its a little beep sound which isnt really very noticeable, a bit like the beep tone for messages, quite quiet IMO (I am assuming the tone list on your C5 is the same as on my phone).

chanchan05, Jul 28, 2015
Thema:

Very quiet beep, no other audio.

1. Very quiet beep, no other audio. - Similar Threads - Very quiet beep

2. Mic Very Quiet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mic Very Quiet: I recently reformatted my computer, and since then I've been having mic issues. It commonly just doesn't connect to whatever voice platform I'm using teams, discord, voip in games. When it does pick up, it's very quiet. I've already turned my mic audio up in control panel,...
  3. Audio behind me is very quiet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio behind me is very quiet: This isn't a problem relating to surround sound, I don't want or have surround sound.In any 3D program, if an object is behind the camera, it's really quiet, but if it's in front of the camera, its volume is normal. This problem only started after I downgraded from Windows 10...
  4. Audio behind me is very quiet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio behind me is very quiet: This isn't a problem relating to surround sound, I don't want or have surround sound.In any 3D program, if an object is behind the camera, it's really quiet, but if it's in front of the camera, its volume is normal. This problem only started after I downgraded from Windows 10...
  5. Windows 11 Update, Audio Very Quiet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Update, Audio Very Quiet: I have been using my AirPods pro with my Samsung laptop that was running Windows 10 until now, and yesterday I updated to Windows 11. Now the audio is extremely quiet on my headphones and even when at max audio the sound is nowhere as loud as it used to be when I would have...
  6. Windows 11 Update, Audio Very Quiet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Update, Audio Very Quiet: I have been using my AirPods pro with my Samsung laptop that was running Windows 10 until now, and yesterday I updated to Windows 11. Now the audio is extremely quiet on my headphones and even when at max audio the sound is nowhere as loud as it used to be when I would have...
  7. Realtek Audio and all device audio is transmitting audio, but very quiet

in Windows 10 Customization
    Realtek Audio and all device audio is transmitting audio, but very quiet: I've been looking for a solution to this for a while. When I call on anything, my audio is very very quiet. I've tried sound settings and I really don't know what to do. When I look at my microphone and the bar that shows how much audio is being transmitted, it shows, but it...
  8. Constant quiet beep in headphone

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Constant quiet beep in headphone: This problem appeared when I installed W10 (I didn't have this issue with W7) so I know that it's not a hardware problem. In the headphone I have this constant and quiet hi-frequency "beep" like a sonar. Changing the volume up or down in task bar doesn't affect the volume of...
  9. Microphone is very very quiet

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microphone is very very quiet: I installed clownfish voice changer to have some fun with my friends and it didn’t work. I uninstalled it properly and now my microphone has gone extremely quiet. I have to essentially yell right into it to make them hear me even in the slightest. Does anyone know how to fix...
  10. Headphones Audio Very Quiet.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Headphones Audio Very Quiet.: Hi all. For the first time in a long time I decided to plug In earphones into my desktop. The audio I get out of it is very quiet and at full volume I have very limited sound. I tried updating drivers, disabling all audio enhancements and nothing is working. These are brand...