Very random program icons filling up photos

Discus and support Very random program icons filling up photos in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Since i got this new pc, ive realized that these weird icons from various random apps have been appearing in my photos app. example: 50 xbox logos in a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by MagFire, May 30, 2018.

1. MagFire Win User

Since i got this new pc, ive realized that these weird icons from various random apps have been appearing in my photos app. example: 50 xbox logos in a row varying in size and color or a hundred microphone icons etc. (screenshots attached) apparently some date back to 2003!?!? I got this pc 2 years ago! I've looked around for answers and couldnt find any. they keep showing up at rates of about 50+ per few hours. plz help, this needs to stop.
    Very random program icons filling up photos [​IMG]

:)

MagFire, May 30, 2018
  2. AnishGoyal Win User

Random program starting and stopping very rapidly

Every time I start my pc, or load it from sleep, some program keeps starting and stopping itself. The cursor shows a load icon every half a second for a fraction of a second. The program comes and goes so quickly that I can barely see a flash of an icon
    on my taskbar before it disappears. This causes whatever window I'm currently using to lose focus rapidly and regain it just as rapidly.

This stops happening about 7 minutes after startup, but occasionally continues at a random interval after stopping. I've already disabled all startup programs that I do not believe should be running.

Malwarebytes did not find anything out of the ordinary.

Where should I look / what should I do to resolve this issue?

AnishGoyal, May 30, 2018
  3. SunnyChaubey Win User
    z key is pressed automatically on my laptop and this is very random and very frequent.

Hey people,

I have got this very strange problem. This 'Z' key gets pressed automatically and that too its very frequent but random is well. Whenever I have a text area, this problem seems to come up and hinder my task. Also this does not seem to stop at some point
    unless I press some key. Even my Windows welcome screen password area is all filled up with that character. This is very annoying. I have already tried out a few things like reinstalling the keyboard but this does not help the cause. Please suggest something.

SunnyChaubey, May 30, 2018
Thema:

1. Very random program icons filling up photos - Similar Threads - Very random program

2. How do I change the font size of the names under my desktop icons?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I change the font size of the names under my desktop icons?: How do I change the font size of the names under my desktop icons? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_desk/how-do-i-change-the-font-size-of-the-names-under/50291850-7360-442b-9191-cbd59aa3e445
  3. Desktop icons doesn't show up until I restart explorer.exe on task manager on start up

in Windows 10 Customization
    Desktop icons doesn't show up until I restart explorer.exe on task manager on start up: Hello I've had this problem for over a month now and I do not know what has caused it Every time I start my computer up or restart (sleep not affected) my desktop icons are all gone If I go on file explorer and check my drives, everything is still there but if I try to...
  4. How do I change the paper type in Microsoft Photos. I need to print on transparancies

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I change the paper type in Microsoft Photos. I need to print on transparancies: How do I change the paper type in Microsoft photos? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-photos/how-do-i-change-the-paper-type-in-microsoft-photos/36beb618-c994-47b8-9fe1-af2d8e46b498
  5. Bluetooth not available after waking up

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth not available after waking up: Sometimes when my PC's been asleep, the Bluetooth settings completely disappear from the entire laptop, even under search, as well as the recognized devices. The only temporary fix seems to be to reboot....
  6. bdos randomly just want to know what went wrong

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    bdos randomly just want to know what went wrong: here is the mini dump file https://1drv.ms/f/s!Aiv6T9qpPR6GgYR5xcfjzEsmAVS3vg the reason why there's two is because my computer crashed earlier as well but the newest one didn't show a blue screen if you could look at both i would appreciate it and if it has anything to do...
  7. Hard drive shows up in This PC, but not Intel Rapid Storage

in Windows 10 Support
    Hard drive shows up in This PC, but not Intel Rapid Storage: I have two eternal hard drives hooked up to my motherboard. I can see them both in This PC and can copy and delete files from both. I actually wiped them both clean and formatted them on this new PC that I just built, and everything seemed fine until I installed Intel Rapid...
  8. Task Manager: Google Chrome Not Showing Up?

in Browsers and Email
    Task Manager: Google Chrome Not Showing Up?: Hey guys, Google Chrome just crashed and rebooted itself, but it's not showing up in Task Manager so I'm unable to "End process" it like I normally do in Task Manager. I've never had this problem before... Thanks! 115926
  9. Task Manager: Google Chrome Not Showing Up?

in Windows 10 Support
    Task Manager: Google Chrome Not Showing Up?: Hey guys, Google Chrome just crashed and rebooted itself, but it's not showing up in Task Manager so I'm unable to "End process" it like I normally do in Task Manager. I've never had this problem before... Thanks! 115926
  10. how do i get out of the miscrosoft insider program

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    how do i get out of the miscrosoft insider program: how do i get out of the miscrosoft insider program https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/how-do-i-get-out-of-the-miscrosoft-insider-program/4ac17cd4-245d-453c-9fdc-f4ee54f1d85c