Windows 10: Very slow boot

Discus and support Very slow boot in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Please help me for this..I have problem with boot. Its very slow. Windows 8 open very fast. Now show me one black screen then welcome screen and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Thanos92, Oct 6, 2016.

1. Thanos92 Win User

Very slow boot

Please help me for this..I have problem with boot.

Its very slow. Windows 8 open very fast. Now show me one black screen then welcome screen and then open..But its slow.

Maybe its isue from BIOS boot settings ?

:)

Thanos92, Oct 6, 2016

2. Slow Boot + Very slow login screen.

Hello,

There can be an issue with your PC itself or with the internet connection. To isolate what causes the issue, kindly provide us the following information below:

• How is your PC connected to the internet? Are you having internet connection issues with other devices? Have you tried to troubleshoot your internet connections such as resetting the modem or contacting your Internet service provider?
    • When did this issue started? Have you made any changes such as recent updates or newly installed software on your PC?
    • Once you're signed in, are you still having the same issues when browsing the web or accessing your applications?

In the meantime, we suggest that you
    start your PC in safe mode
    . Once in safe mode, check if the issue persists by signing in to your PC. This starts
    Windows in a basic state, using a limited set of files and drivers which makes it easy for us to troubleshoot the cause of the issue.

Update us on how it goes so we can assist you further.

Jennifer Bri, Oct 6, 2016
  3. Slow Boot + Very slow login screen.

• My pc is connected through ethernet. All other devices connected through wifi work great and the ethernet connection too works great when this error isn't happening.

• This has been happening for a few months now, haven't really considered asking the community till now.

• When I am signed when the error is in place, the I have no access to my apps, like no error message or anything, just no access. Also the taskbar icons are missing.

I'll try booting into safe mode, I will update you on how it goes.

MirMasroor, Oct 6, 2016
  4. eLPuSHeR Win User

Very slow boot

Probably some driver issue. Check your drivers. Keep them all up to date and make sure you are not using "vanilla" versions. Go to hardware manufacturer pages and look for them there first.

eLPuSHeR, Oct 7, 2016
  5. Thanos92 Win User
    Can u help me step by step and tell me how can i check this?

Thanos92, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Very slow boot

1. Very slow boot - Similar Threads - Very slow boot

2. Booting is very slow

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Booting is very slow: Hello, My laptop taking around 6-7 minutes to boot. I have tried all possible fix like reinstall of Windows with both local install and cloud download , Disk cleanup and defragment, switching off superfetch, turned off hibernation, cleaning up registry editor. Nothing worked...
  3. Booting is very slow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Booting is very slow: Hello, My laptop taking around 6-7 minutes to boot. I have tried all possible fix like reinstall of Windows with both local install and cloud download , Disk cleanup and defragment, switching off superfetch, turned off hibernation, cleaning up registry editor. Nothing worked...
  4. Booting is very slow

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Very slow boot

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Very slow boot: Hello! My laptop needs 7 minutes to boot up and start. It also has an i5 so it should be faster, I tried almost everything to make it faster but it didn't work. What should I do to fix this issue. Thanks! submitted by /u/Comfortable-Push-379 [link] [comments]...
  6. very slow boot

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    very slow boot: Hello everyone.. I have a lenovo l340 with the following specs: i5 9300h, GTX 1650 4GB, 8GB single channel ram, 1TB HDD, winodws 10 pro 20h2. my problem is that whenever I try to shut it down or restart or boot it, it takes a very long time, sometimes it takes up to 5 minutes...
  7. Boot is very slow

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Boot is very slow: Hi I have a problem with my PC. I've recently updated my windows using windows settings.Everything is fine but my PC boots very slow after updating. I disabled apps with high impact in startup settings and I also reset my PC but nothing changed. I changed the boot...
  8. Very Slow to Boot

Very Slow to Boot: Hi, since the latest upgrade to Windows 10 1803, my computer is taking approximately four to five times longer to boot, than before. Is this normal? 110711
  9. Very Slow Boot

Very Slow Boot: Until yesterday (New Updates) i have Very Slow Boot and Installed Applications needs so much time to opens. I have Intel Core i5 4670K, SSD Samsung 840 EVO 250GB and 8 GB RAM. Yesterday Computer works normally until today. 9131
  10. Very Slow Boot

Very Slow Boot: I do have Dell Inspiron 3542 laptop. I have dual booted my laptop with Windows 10 and Ubuntu 15. My Windows 10 boots very very slow. First it shows me windows sign and loading screen then it goes "blank" for like 1 minute and then comes the login screen. After...