Windows 10: Very slow home page

Discus and support Very slow home page in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Good day to all. Since the last windows update having some issues with the slow home screen to open using edge windows 10 home. I ran the trouble... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by dafydd, Sep 20, 2017.

1. dafydd Win User

Very slow home page

Good day to all.
    Since the last windows update having some issues with the slow home screen to open using edge windows 10 home.
    I ran the trouble shooter facilities that are built in windows ten and this box showed one of the results.
    Any one assist me please.

Very slow home page [​IMG]

Many thanks. David.

:)

dafydd, Sep 20, 2017

2. Slow so slow

I use Windows 10 and IE 11 and Yahoo mail and home page. My e mail is slow and sometimes the letters I type do not appear or display late. Pages will also open very slowly at times. I The Yahoo home page is very slow to open. I suspect it may be all of
    the animated adds they have. Could this also be caused by a problem with Internet Explorer ?

RobertBarris, Sep 20, 2017
  3. wmd_968 Win User
    yahoo home page

yahoo home page keeps reloading = very frustrating. Also computer seems to be continually running in background and sometimes when u type in the search box the letters u type are very slow to appear, if at all ( some missing ). this all started within
    the last few days

wmd_968, Sep 20, 2017
  4. Samuria Win User

Very slow home page

It looks as if you have a proxy set untuck use a proxy

Samuria, Sep 20, 2017
  5. dafydd Win User
    Thanks for reply.
    where would I find to change that Control panel??

dafydd, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Very slow home page

1. Very slow home page - Similar Threads - Very slow home

2. Very slow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Very slow: I am trying to downgrade my extremely slow windows 10 laptop to windows 7 but I got an error saying Windows could not retrieve information about the disks on this computer and it even takes so long to startup and show my account and password box and when I type in my password...
  3. Very slow

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Very slow: I am trying to downgrade my extremely slow windows 10 laptop to windows 7 but I got an error saying Windows could not retrieve information about the disks on this computer and it even takes so long to startup and show my account and password box and when I type in my password...
  4. my internet pages loads very slow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my internet pages loads very slow: I have installed a new ssd hd and everything is fast except when surfing the internet pages loads so very slow .my proxy is on auto https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-internet-pages-loads-very-slow/f3d9608d-ed0c-4e3e-ac7d-3a6a7862f1c8
  5. my internet pages loads very slow

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my internet pages loads very slow: I have installed a new ssd hd and everything is fast except when surfing the internet pages loads so very slow .my proxy is on auto https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-internet-pages-loads-very-slow/f3d9608d-ed0c-4e3e-ac7d-3a6a7862f1c8
  6. my internet pages loads very slow

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Search function not working & settings pages very very slow since update to 2004

in Cortana
    Search function not working & settings pages very very slow since update to 2004: Hello, My PC updated itself to 2004 this afternoon. It took a couple of hours. Since restarting it is slower to boot than it was. Once booted the search function from the toolbar doesn't work at all. All I get is a black box above the query form. The settings pages...
  8. very slow

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    very slow: my device very slow https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/very-slow/eaf30d84-58ab-4c41-9f93-dc2c1b7f95ce
  9. win 10 home very slow

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    win 10 home very slow: win 10 home is super slow after updates. The websites I am on keep closing on me and I lose my work and have to login again no matter which browser I use. My searches are being redirected. when I type a letter the letter besides it prints instead. My cursor freezes and...
  10. Windows 10 Home very slow

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Home very slow: My Windows 10 is very slow even after I reset Windows. My system config is 4GB of RAM and 1TB hard-disk(only 350 GB of the total hard disk is occupied remaining are all free). I am running only Windows Explorer still it is showing disk 100% and if I try to search any...