Windows 10: Very weird brightness bug WIndos 10

Discus and support Very weird brightness bug WIndos 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; When I adjust the brightness on my yoga 720 laptop, it'll show the indicator changing but it won't change the brightness at first. The brightness... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Yoga720, Jul 6, 2018.

1. Yoga720 Win User

Very weird brightness bug WIndos 10

When I adjust the brightness on my yoga 720 laptop, it'll show the indicator changing but it won't change the brightness at first. The brightness changes to the level I set it to only after I scroll for a bit in a browser. Couldn't find anything about this specific problem online.

:)

Yoga720, Jul 6, 2018
  2. John Sarc Win User

Brightness Control not working in Windows 10

Hi Ella,

To adjust the brightness, see the steps below:

• Go back to Power Options, and tick on the High performance.
    • See if you can adjust the brightness.

If this not work, we highly suggest that you create an Administrator account, and re-do the steps above.

Let us know how it goes.

John Sarc, Jul 6, 2018
  3. sammy Win User
    Brightness not working on Windows10.

Hi ,

On my Dell 5559 Windows 10 , brightness not working.

Have tried few steps from youtube videos but did not work.

Please guide.

Thanks.

sammy, Jul 6, 2018
  4. Very weird brightness bug WIndos 10

screen brightness on windows 10

Hi,

Some computers can let Windows automatically adjust screen brightness based on the current lighting conditions.

To manually adjust the screen brightness, we suggest following these troubleshooting steps:

• Click Start, then select Settings.
    • Choose System, then select Display.
    • Under Brightness and color, move the Change brightness slider to adjust the brightness.

Feel free to post back if you have other concern.

Gerard Qui, Jul 6, 2018
Thema:

Very weird brightness bug WIndos 10

1. Very weird brightness bug WIndos 10 - Similar Threads - Very weird brightness

2. very weird youtube bug

in Windows 10 Gaming
    very weird youtube bug: so i have a bug on youtube where for some reason if i search or do anything the url stays as youtube.com so when im watching a video and i want to go back it takes me back to the normal microsoft page it also makes it impossible to copy video links because for some reason it...
  3. very weird youtube bug

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    very weird youtube bug: so i have a bug on youtube where for some reason if i search or do anything the url stays as youtube.com so when im watching a video and i want to go back it takes me back to the normal microsoft page it also makes it impossible to copy video links because for some reason it...
  4. Windos 10 Arrangement bug

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windos 10 Arrangement bug: My desktop was arranged like this every logon. Even i arranged it back and logged back on t keeps going like this. Any helps?OS: Windows 10 Home 22H2RAM: 8GBSSD: 512GB...
  5. Windos 10 Arrangement bug

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windos 10 Arrangement bug: My desktop was arranged like this every logon. Even i arranged it back and logged back on t keeps going like this. Any helps?OS: Windows 10 Home 22H2RAM: 8GBSSD: 512GB...
  6. Windos 10 Arrangement bug

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. weird video player brightness bug

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    weird video player brightness bug: so i made a recording using obs but then i went to watch it on my video play(the default windows one) and the brightness was messed up??? i posted it on youtube and it was perfectly fine here's a pic of the video player submitted by /u/JaresTheMilkMan [link] [comments]...
  8. Windoes bug?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windoes bug?: I built my first pc. I booted up windows with a usb. I set everything up. It then took me to desktop and i tried installing an audio driver. When installed the driver, the pc restarted and made me set up windows again. How can i install drivers without this happening? (...
  9. Very weird startup bug

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Very weird startup bug: Okay, so I've been running into this problem every couple days or so when I start my PC I turn off my PC every night Windows starts to bot -> goes to start screen -> loads forever and doesn't start So how I've been being able to fix the problem every time this happens is...
  10. sound bug in windoes 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    sound bug in windoes 10: I'm have a weird problem with my pc sound , sometimes it don't play sound at all (one time every 50 times) no music no system sounds not anything , and it just solved by restarting my pc ,and the sound comes back !!!! , but i need a final solution to this issue i updated...