Windows 10: VeryCrypt on machine that is UEFI boot

Discus and support VeryCrypt on machine that is UEFI boot in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have UEFI on an HP laptop that 2 yrs old and have used TrueCrypt 7.1a from Day One which I carried over from many yrs prior on other computers. Note:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by kevvyb, Jan 13, 2017.

1. kevvyb Win User

VeryCrypt on machine that is UEFI boot

Given up with VeraCrypt as have received no response from forums. *Sad

Something to do with UEFI boot was meant to have been fixed in 1.19 as far as I can see. I think there are still problems.

kevvyb, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

VeryCrypt on machine that is UEFI boot

1. VeryCrypt on machine that is UEFI boot - Similar Threads - VeryCrypt machine UEFI

2. Machine driver slow in UEFI

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Machine driver slow in UEFI: I have a mouse like this, and it acting really slow. Sometimes the t.exe appears at close down. That's something else, but I don't think that is in use at startup.https://www.logitech.com/nl-be/products/mice/mx-master-3s.910-006559.htmlWhen the login screen appears the...
  3. Machine driver slow in UEFI

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Machine driver slow in UEFI: I have a mouse like this, and it acting really slow. Sometimes the t.exe appears at close down. That's something else, but I don't think that is in use at startup.https://www.logitech.com/nl-be/products/mice/mx-master-3s.910-006559.htmlWhen the login screen appears the...
  4. UEFI Boot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    UEFI Boot: Following a Windows 10 updateto version 2004 on 18thAugust 2020, my PC goes into a boot loop, I can get out of it by pressing F12 and selecting Windows Boot Manager rather than the default UEFI partition 1 on a Kingston SSD. The PC then boots and runs normally. I would like...
  5. UEFI BOOT

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    UEFI BOOT: Hi Smart People Dell Inspiron i5-3x Win10 I recently installed Crucial MS500 500MB SSD replacing a HDD after cloning (Acronis software that is provided by Crucial) and it's experiencing Boot issues. When booting normally it brings me to a screen asking me to select my...
  6. Change Boot graphic on machine without UEFI

in Windows 10 Customization
    Change Boot graphic on machine without UEFI: I have a Toshiba L755-S5368 Laptop that has no secure boot anywhere in the bios. My Laptop is about 4 years old , I am trying to change the boot graphic in my machine. Can I do this ? If so, How? John 29603
  7. UEFI VM in non UEFI machine - Yes its possible

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    UEFI VM in non UEFI machine - Yes its possible: Hi there Remember if you are using VMWARE you can try out a UEFI guest even if your HOST doesn't support it. In the configuration file set the following firmware="efi" That's it !!! Note you must do this BEFORE installing the VM - you can't change it...
  8. UEFI with Secure Boot (UEFI version) ?

in Windows 10 Support
    UEFI with Secure Boot (UEFI version) ?: I want to enable UEFI with Secure Boot and I do have an option to enable Secure Boot. But how can I tell if I am running UEFI firmware version 2.3.1.c ? Because to enable Secure Boot, machines must have UEFI firmware version 2.3.1.c I went to System Information, but It...
  9. UEFI boot issues

in Windows 10 Support
    UEFI boot issues: Hi Everyone i recently wiped my PC and reinstalled the most recent ISO from Microsoft, i changed from MBR to UEFI and i'm experiencing a few issues 1. turn pc on without monitor / pc on it turns on and posts but the screens are blank when i power my monitor on 2. if my...
  10. UEFI booting

in Windows 10 Support
    UEFI booting: I created two UEFI bootable USB drives: USB stick 1.) using windows 10 "create recovery drive" - on a 32GB usb 3.0 drive USB stick 2.) using EASE US backup/restore software - on a 4GB usb 2.0 drive Both sticks appear to be UEFI. When I put them in my windows 10 desktop...