Windows 10: VGA driver Update for windows 10

Discus and support VGA driver Update for windows 10 in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; VGA driver Update for windows 10 I have upgraded to Windows 10 from Widows 8.1 (pre-installed) , on my "ACER Aspire E1 472P- 6491" laptop by taking... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by garg, Feb 3, 2016.

1. garg Win User

VGA driver Update for windows 10

I have upgraded to Windows 10 from Widows 8.1 (pre-installed) , on my "ACER Aspire E1 472P- 6491" laptop by taking advantage of the free upgrade offer and successfully activated Windows 10 .

As per ACER ( Acer | explore beyond limits ) , the VGA driver for windows 10 should be updated ( downloaded & installed ) to “NVIDIA VGA Driver 10, ver- 18.13.5350” . The Laptop "ACER Aspire E1 472P- 6491" has got “ INTEL HD Graphics Card “ .

I want to know if “NVIDIA VGA Driver 10, ver- 18.13.5350” will be suitable for the INTEL card/hardware ? Will this not create any display or other problems later . I have come to know that many people have faced problems after upgradation of BIOS & drivers. Shall welcome comments from experts and/or someone who has upgraded VGA drivers after Windows 10 installation . Thanks
    ==================================================================================================== ==============================================

:)

garg, Feb 3, 2016

2. VGA driver Update for windows 10.

Hi,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft community.

We understand the inconvenience caused and we will try our best to resolve the issue.

As per your query, I like to inform you that; if the manufacturer's of the system allows you to update the display drivers from
    INTEL HD Graphics Card to NVIDIA VGA Driver 10, ver- 18.13.5350,
    then will not be any issue related to the display of the system. However, the manufacturer's of the system will be able to provide you more information related to the driver compatibility in the system.

I suggest you to contact to the manufacturer of the system, for more detailed information rekated to the driver compatibility.

For any query related to Windows Operating System, feel free to post on Microsoft Community.

Santosh_Rai, Feb 3, 2016
  3. SG2015SG Win User
    VGA driver Update for windows 10.

VGA driver Update for windows 10.

I have upgraded to Windows 10 from Widows 8.1 (pre-installed) , on my "ACER Aspire E1 472P- 6491" laptop by taking advantage of the free upgrade offer and successfully activated Windows 10 .

As per ACER (
    http://www.acer.com
    ) , the VGA driver for windows 10 should be updated ( downloaded & installed ) to “NVIDIA VGA Driver 10, ver- 18.13.5350” . The Laptop "ACER Aspire E1 472P- 6491" has got “ INTEL HD Graphics Card “

I want to know if “NVIDIA VGA Driver 10, ver- 18.13.5350” will be suitable for the INTEL card/hardware ? Will this not create any display or other problems later . I have come to know that many people have faced problems after upgradation of
    BIOS & drivers. Shall welcome comments from experts and/or someone who has upgraded VGA drivers after Windows 10 installation . Thanks

==================================================

SG2015SG, Feb 3, 2016
  4. philc43 Win User

I usually let Windows sort out the drivers during the upgrade and let it run for a while. Often the default choice of driver by Windows will be fine. Certainly in your case the nVidia driver would not be the right choice for the Intel graphics card.

philc43, Feb 3, 2016
  5. bobkn Win User
    The nVidia driver is not appropriate for the onboard Intel graphics processor (HD 4400).

However, some laptops have dual graphics where the Intel graphics are used for low-performance purposes but a third-party graphics processor is used for demanding applications. If you have that setup, you'll need both the Intel and nVidia drivers.

There's a link to download a hardware checker on the same page as the graphics driver you list above. I suggest that you give it a try. That should tell exactly what you have.

bobkn, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. VGA driver Update for windows 10 - Similar Threads - VGA driver Update

2. USB 3.0 TO VGA ADAPER, HOW TO UPDATE DRIVER

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB 3.0 TO VGA ADAPER, HOW TO UPDATE DRIVER: HOW TO UPDATE DRIVE FOR USED A USB 3.0TO VGA ADAPTER TO USE TWO MONITORS, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-30-to-vga-adaper-how-to-update-driver/1d3711cd-57c6-4720-acb8-42219200ef39
  3. USB 3.0 TO VGA ADAPER, HOW TO UPDATE DRIVER

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB 3.0 TO VGA ADAPER, HOW TO UPDATE DRIVER: HOW TO UPDATE DRIVE FOR USED A USB 3.0TO VGA ADAPTER TO USE TWO MONITORS, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-30-to-vga-adaper-how-to-update-driver/1d3711cd-57c6-4720-acb8-42219200ef39
  4. AMD VGA Driver - Win11 update issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    AMD VGA Driver - Win11 update issue: I bought a new Lenovo gaming laptop.In Lenovo Vantage the pre-installed software that handles a bunch of system features and options, including Lenovo system updates, I got an update notice for AMD VGA Driver - Win11.When after I finish installing it and setup the AMD...
  5. AMD VGA Driver - Win11 update issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    AMD VGA Driver - Win11 update issue: I bought a new Lenovo gaming laptop.In Lenovo Vantage the pre-installed software that handles a bunch of system features and options, including Lenovo system updates, I got an update notice for AMD VGA Driver - Win11.When after I finish installing it and setup the AMD...
  6. Automatic repair loop after updating and install windows and VGA driver

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Automatic repair loop after updating and install windows and VGA driver: Good afternoon,I'm having automatic repair boot loop problems when I try to update the video controller driver and when my laptop finishes updating windows. when restarted go to auto repair and diagnose your PC and then enter the repair your computer menu. I have tried all...
  7. VGA card not supported by UEFI driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    VGA card not supported by UEFI driver: I set boot to Windows UEFI mode. When booting I get a message that VGA card is not supported by UEFI driver and CSM has been enabled. This makes the PC unable to be upgraded to Windows 11 because CSM has to be disabled. The video card is Geforce GTX 780 which I am using...
  8. Error updating Intel HD VGA driver & NVIDIA STUDIO drivers

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Error updating Intel HD VGA driver & NVIDIA STUDIO drivers: Hello, Here is my Desktop configuration: [img] I want to run a software called DaVinci Resolve (its an editing & grading software). The problem is that the software is not playing/previewing video footage, it shows a black window instead of showing the video being played....
  9. Error updating Intel HD VGA driver & NVIDIA STUDIO drivers

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Error updating Intel HD VGA driver & NVIDIA STUDIO drivers: Hello, Here is my Desktop configuration: [img] I want to run a software called DaVinci Resolve (its an editing & grading software). The problem is that the software is not playing/previewing video footage, it shows a black window instead of showing the video being played....
  10. USB2.0 to VGA drivers problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB2.0 to VGA drivers problem: Hello All, hope you can help me. I have a quite old lappy now but I am trying to extend to another screen but for some reason its not working when it did before. Here is a screeny of my hardware and software. [img] Here is the drivers for the USB2.0 to VGA [img] when its...