Windows 10: VIA Audio driver FIX

Discus and support VIA Audio driver FIX in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi there From the insider forum Cliff S (Thanks) referred to this Fix seems to work finally for me ....(from the site) Open Playback... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by jimbo45, Mar 22, 2015.

1. jimbo45 Win User

VIA Audio driver FIX

Hi there

From the insider forum Cliff S (Thanks) referred to this Fix seems to work finally for me

....(from the site)

• Open Playback Devices
    • Right-click the output device (in my case, "Speakers") and set as Default Device.
    • Select the device, and click on the Properties button
    • Go to the Enhancements tab and check "Disable all enhancements"

Restart your apps for sound to work, but that was it.

I still suggest though that updates should be allowed to be optionally installed or not until fixes are available for problematic drivers.
    Cheers
    jimbo

:)

jimbo45, Mar 22, 2015

2. Windows 10 Sound Level Too Low

I fixed my problem.

Uninstalled VIA HD Audio Driver

Installed Realtek Audio Driver

Rebooted.

Presto. Got surround sound back.

VIA HD not compatible with Win 10. Realtek is the answer!

Cheers

AllyB_1970, Mar 22, 2015
  3. Asus VIA HD Audio Driver, Windows 10

A quick note on what fixed it for me (so far).

1. Right-click on "VIA HD Audio" and choose "Update Driver..."

2. Tell it to let me choose which one I want to install.

3. List drivers already installed.

4. (Important) You will see both "VIA HD Audio" and "VIA High Definition Audio". The former is probably installed; change it to the latter.

After a quick install, it seemed to work!

Roger Huebner, Mar 22, 2015
  4. machare Win User

VIA Audio driver FIX

Thank you for taking the trouble to post this. My SPDIF optical port now works. *Biggrin

machare, Mar 22, 2015
  5. ksjk1998 Win User
    "Go to the Enhancements tab and check "Disable all enhancements""

for WEEKS now, this problem has existed in all of the strands of hair I pulled out over my computer. This ONE FU**ING thing I had to check was the source of ALL of my problems. Now I can finally run spottily. You have NO idea how I feel right now. Thank you immensely for
    1. Making me feel like an idiot
    2. But most importantly, fixing this one GLARING issue

ksjk1998, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

VIA Audio driver FIX

1. VIA Audio driver FIX - Similar Threads - VIA Audio driver

2. VIA audio drivers don't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    VIA audio drivers don't work: no matter what i do the specified audio drivers for my h61m-hvs motherboard don't seem to work. it used to work earlier ,but since formatting my SSD, I can't make the audio drivers work for my pc. I tried reinstalling and updating them they don't work, I've tried to download...
  3. VIA audio drivers don't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    VIA audio drivers don't work: no matter what i do the specified audio drivers for my h61m-hvs motherboard don't seem to work. it used to work earlier ,but since formatting my SSD, I can't make the audio drivers work for my pc. I tried reinstalling and updating them they don't work, I've tried to download...
  4. VIA audio drivers don't work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Audio driver not fixed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio driver not fixed: Hey Microsoft Communtity,I have been trying to fix the audio for almost an entire year now, and without luck, the issue is not resolved. If I update my audio driver, it'll start making these bugging sounds on speakers/headphones, I've tried factory resetting the entire...
  6. Audio driver not fixed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio driver not fixed: Hey Microsoft Communtity,I have been trying to fix the audio for almost an entire year now, and without luck, the issue is not resolved. If I update my audio driver, it'll start making these bugging sounds on speakers/headphones, and it's really frustrating, to the point...
  7. Audio driver not fixed

Audio driver not fixed: Hey Microsoft Communtity,I have been trying to fix the audio for almost an entire year now, and without luck, the issue is not resolved. If I update my audio driver, it'll start making these bugging sounds on speakers/headphones, and it's really frustrating, to the point...
  8. Need audio driver for VIA VT1708S onboard audio.

Need audio driver for VIA VT1708S onboard audio.: My ASUS M4N68T-M V2 has a VIA VT1708S onboard audio. The driver I have that worked in Windows 8.1 v10_1200a won't work in 10. Windows doesn't even see the onboard video so it doesn't even look for a driver. It doesn't show up in device manager. In Windows 8.1 I could manually...
  9. via audio driver wont install correctly

via audio driver wont install correctly: trying to install drivers for via audio chip VT2021. tried drivers from their website and from the motherboards gigabyte site. windows 10 install standard drivers with no controls. so Im trying to install the drivers from via and gigabyte and for some reason the...
  10. VIA Audio has updated their audio drivers!

VIA Audio has updated their audio drivers!: VIA Audio has updated their drivers as of 8/18/2015. They previously did not have any released for Windows 10 yet, these solved some problems I was having with VT 2021 codec! VIA Vinyl Audio - VIA Technologies, Inc. 17551

Users found this page by searching for:

1. via audio driver for windows 10 64 bit

2. windows 10 pro audio drivers 64 bit error