Windows 10: via audio driver wont install correctly

Discus and support via audio driver wont install correctly in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; trying to install drivers for via audio chip VT2021. tried drivers from their website and from the motherboards gigabyte site. windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by dskiller, Aug 30, 2016.

1. dskiller Win User

via audio driver wont install correctly

trying to install drivers for via audio chip VT2021.

tried drivers from their website and from the motherboards gigabyte site.

windows 10 install standard drivers with no controls.

so Im trying to install the drivers from via and gigabyte and for some reason the installer is trying to install 32bit instead of 64bit. so the vdeck software wont run stating I need the 64bit version...

the installer is 64bit and 32bit.

I had these drivers install before, but did a clean install and now its not working.

I have audio with the ones windows update installed, I just dont have the audio control software, as it wont install the right version.

edit:

seems to be an issues with the drivers detecting the newer windows 10 build. read on some other forums of people having same problem.

:)

dskiller, Aug 30, 2016
  2. blaat42 Win User

No HDMI audio in combination with my reciever

So i troubleshooted the problems i encountered. Apparently the Intel display audio drivers are not installed correctly (there should be a audio device with a yellow arrow in the device manager). via the following link i
    managed to install the correct Intel audio device drivers and the system works fine now,

blaat42, Aug 30, 2016
  3. No Audio Output Device Installed HP Touchsmart320 (Windows 10)

I upgraded to win 10 and have no audio output device found I have tried to update driver IDT high definition audio codec but wont install update says error cannot move forward with install I also have uninstalled and reinstalled drivers and still wont
    work all updates to computer and operating sys have been done .

Mseymour4400, Aug 30, 2016
Thema:

via audio driver wont install correctly

1. via audio driver wont install correctly - Similar Threads - via audio driver

2. VIA audio drivers don't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    VIA audio drivers don't work: no matter what i do the specified audio drivers for my h61m-hvs motherboard don't seem to work. it used to work earlier ,but since formatting my SSD, I can't make the audio drivers work for my pc. I tried reinstalling and updating them they don't work, I've tried to download...
  3. VIA audio drivers don't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    VIA audio drivers don't work: no matter what i do the specified audio drivers for my h61m-hvs motherboard don't seem to work. it used to work earlier ,but since formatting my SSD, I can't make the audio drivers work for my pc. I tried reinstalling and updating them they don't work, I've tried to download...
  4. VIA audio drivers don't work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Camera drivers not installing correctly

Camera drivers not installing correctly: I have run into this problem for quite a while on my Lenovo Ideapad C340-14IML. The camera on it seems to only work on and off, and recently it's been giving more and more problems. I am sure this is a driver issue and not something to do with Lenovo software.At first,...
  6. How to install Via high definition audio driver?

How to install Via high definition audio driver?: [ATTACH]I Got this while i try to install the audio driver and i don't know what to do. Help me please faster! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-install-via-high-definition-audio-driver/f8c9933d-880c-4529-a29b-526025558d53
  7. Windows wont let me install a better Audio driver

Windows wont let me install a better Audio driver: A while back i installed the Supreme FX software for my motherboard,but Asus in their wisdom are about 40 versions of the Realtek driver behind so i uninstalled it And since then i have upgraded to Windows 1803 I have the latest Realtek driver downloaded and extracted and...
  8. Need audio driver for VIA VT1708S onboard audio.

Need audio driver for VIA VT1708S onboard audio.: My ASUS M4N68T-M V2 has a VIA VT1708S onboard audio. The driver I have that worked in Windows 8.1 v10_1200a won't work in 10. Windows doesn't even see the onboard video so it doesn't even look for a driver. It doesn't show up in device manager. In Windows 8.1 I could manually...
  9. VIA Audio driver FIX

VIA Audio driver FIX: Hi there From the insider forum Cliff S (Thanks) referred to this Fix seems to work finally for me ....(from the site) Open Playback Devices Right-click the output device (in my case, "Speakers") and set as Default Device. Select the device, and click on the...
  10. VIA Audio has updated their audio drivers!

VIA Audio has updated their audio drivers!: VIA Audio has updated their drivers as of 8/18/2015. They previously did not have any released for Windows 10 yet, these solved some problems I was having with VT 2021 codec! VIA Vinyl Audio - VIA Technologies, Inc. 17551