Windows 10: Via HD audio drivers not working for microphone

Discus and support Via HD audio drivers not working for microphone in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I installed windows 10 for my Asus laptop(which was running windows 8.1 pro and the mic worked perfectly) , and the microphone just doesn't work. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by tyggy, Aug 24, 2015.

1. tyggy Win User

Via HD audio drivers not working for microphone

I installed windows 10 for my Asus laptop(which was running windows 8.1 pro and the mic worked perfectly) , and the microphone just doesn't work. I tried to install the latest win 10 drivers for Via, and that didn't help. Are there any fixes for this problem, or am I just out of luck?

:)

tyggy, Aug 24, 2015

2. Microphone not working since I updated to Windows 10

ASUS Vivobook Ultrabook windows 10 problem with VIA HD Audio drivers.

My microphone has not worked since I updated to Windows 10 the end of July 2015. By the sound of it , it is a driver problem with VIA HD Audio?

Any help is appreciated.

BB

BerkleyBender, Aug 24, 2015
  3. Problem with USB Microphone please fix. Win. 10

I have problem with USB Microphone, this is only microphone which is working on my PC, I use VIA HD Audio Driver. Please help me.

MarcelMarkiewicz1, Aug 24, 2015
  4. lvgandhi Win User

start device manager
    goto audio inputs and outputs. Select one by one each device and right click, do uninstall
    goto sound, video game controllers. Select one by one each device and right click do uninstall

Restart the machine.
    then in device manager, goto sound, video game controllers.Select VIA HD Audio. Right click and upgrade driver.
    Restart the machine. Now mic will work. In my Asus S400CA, when done like this mic works.

lvgandhi, Aug 24, 2015
Thema:

1. Via HD audio drivers not working for microphone - Similar Threads - Via audio drivers

2. VIA audio drivers don't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    VIA audio drivers don't work: no matter what i do the specified audio drivers for my h61m-hvs motherboard don't seem to work. it used to work earlier ,but since formatting my SSD, I can't make the audio drivers work for my pc. I tried reinstalling and updating them they don't work, I've tried to download...
  3. VIA audio drivers don't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    VIA audio drivers don't work: no matter what i do the specified audio drivers for my h61m-hvs motherboard don't seem to work. it used to work earlier ,but since formatting my SSD, I can't make the audio drivers work for my pc. I tried reinstalling and updating them they don't work, I've tried to download...
  4. HD Audio Drivers

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    HD Audio Drivers: Hello, I posted something regarding Realtek Drivers having audio problems due to Audio Enhancements and after hours of installing, reinstalling, uninstalling drivers, it never really got fixed and I just gave up so I just went with the HD Audio Driver where the sound is fine....
  5. VIA HD Audio microphone not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    VIA HD Audio microphone not working: So, after fruitless attempts at fixing the issue using other people threads I've decided to create my own. I'm one of those unlucky to be bugged by sound issues after an upgrade to Win10 from Win7. My Siberia v2 headset microphone doesn't work. What I've tried:...
  6. VIA HD Audio new drivers finally released and working with Windows 10!

VIA HD Audio new drivers finally released and working with Windows 10!: A lot of us have been experiencing issues with VIA HD Audio in Windows 10 and VIA finally released Windows 10 compatible drivers. Here's the link, just select Windows 10 in the drop down menu and it'll give you the direct link of the driver! VIA Drivers and Support...
  7. Via HD Audio - Sound and Mic not working

Via HD Audio - Sound and Mic not working: I'm going around in circles on this one. I just upgraded my ASUS Laptop from Win 8.1 to Win 10 X64. (It has Via HD Audio) Initially, sound worked but the microphone didn't. I fussed with many settings but nothing seemed to work. I uninstalled and reinstalled the...
  8. Via HD Audio not working - Searched for forums already

Via HD Audio not working - Searched for forums already: Hi, I've searched the forums here and elsewhere to fix this problem. I have tried restarting my laptop, restarting the audio in services.msc, changing the max memory under boot in msconfig.exe, changing the bit rate from 24-bit to 16-bit (can't because the dropdown box is...
  9. VIA HD Audio not working properly build 10130

VIA HD Audio not working properly build 10130: Since the installation yesterday of 10130 the audio has stopped working. Have tried installing new drivers, deactivating and reactivating but nothing seems to fix it. The system claims that everything is working properly but it sure does not. When I try to use the test tone...
  10. VIA HD Audio Not Working After Anniversary Update

VIA HD Audio Not Working After Anniversary Update: [img] What Should I do ? Please Help Me.. VDeck is Important for EQ *Sad *Sad 58824

Users found this page by searching for:

1. via hd audio mic not working

2. microphone not working in amd hd audio drivers

3. via hd audio microphone not working

4. via audio mic not working