Windows 10: Video calling between Skype and Lync available now

Discus and support Video calling between Skype and Lync available now in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Today’s post was written by BJ Haberkorn, director of product marketing for the Lync Team Editor’s Note: The video calling with Lync requires Skype... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Dec 5, 2014.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Video calling between Skype and Lync available now

Source...

:)

Brink, Dec 5, 2014

2. does windows 8 phone support lync video conference?

The current Lync windows phone app does not support video. Of course that could change in the future. The Skype app supports video calls, so the phone is capable of it, but the app needs to be updated before you can make a Lync video call.

Julie fka profjulie, Dec 5, 2014
  3. TomBrad95 Win User
    conference ohone

You can either use apps such as lync or skype to video conference call or call the first person then once connected to the first person press add call to ring someone else then you can connect to a conference.

TomBrad95, Dec 5, 2014
Thema:

Video calling between Skype and Lync available now

1. Video calling between Skype and Lync available now - Similar Threads - Video calling between

2. Skype video freezing during call

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Skype video freezing during call: Skype video keeps freezing during a call from UK to BC Canada.Always had a issue with skype and even now with Fibre Broadband of 23Mbps using wifi or ethernet of 26Mbps, fully updated. No matter whether my VPN is used or not using a HP laptop.The canadian connection using...
  3. Skype video freezing during call

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Skype video freezing during call: Skype video keeps freezing during a call from UK to BC Canada.Always had a issue with skype and even now with Fibre Broadband of 23Mbps using wifi or ethernet of 26Mbps, fully updated. No matter whether my VPN is used or not using a HP laptop.The canadian connection using...
  4. skype video calls

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    skype video calls: during skype video calls my contacts only see a grey screen with a video icon crossed out. they also can't hear me. what can I do to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/skype-video-calls/f543066c-71dc-40b3-9705-fbe92c6c84aa
  5. Skype Video Calls

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Skype Video Calls: When I tried using Skype on my laptop to call our Son. The computer screen is all purple and green and I am unable to see anything. It was fine last time I used it, but sadly not today and I was unable to see my little Grandson. There was a windows update today which meant...
  6. Skype calling now available on Amazon Alexa devices

in Windows 10 News
    Skype calling now available on Amazon Alexa devices: At Skype, our mission has always been to bring people together—to make it easier for friends and families to be there for one another—wherever they may be. With that in mind, we’re investing in new ways for you to connect in the most human way possible—by simply using your...
  7. skype to skype video call screen display

in Windows 10 Customization
    skype to skype video call screen display: Is there a way to full screen an incoming video skype to skype call on my computer , instead of seeing the caller in a small window? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/skype-to-skype-video-call-screen-display/ad12afb3-fa41-4f7f-8108-301ae220f47a
  8. Skype for Web (Preview) now available

in Windows 10 News
    Skype for Web (Preview) now available: Hello! Skype for Web is the easiest way to enjoy Skype's features without downloading the app. We are pleased to announce we've brought the latest version of the Skype experience to the web. The preview is now available here: https://preview.web.skype.com [ATTACH] You...
  9. Skype Video App - Delete Call History ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Skype Video App - Delete Call History ?: Hi. Can someone please tell me how to delete the call history of the new integrated Skype Video App ? Thanks in advance for an help. 30931
  10. Skype Translator Preview Now Available

in Windows 10 News
    Skype Translator Preview Now Available: For more than a decade, Skype has been breaking down geographical barriers to make every day audio and video communications possible. As we enter an era in which computing experiences need to be more personal, Skype has looked at ways to help communities create stronger...