Windows 10: Video crashing

Discus and support Video crashing in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; A two-year old PC had no problems with the video driver of that era, when running W7. Now, under W10 HOME (1511 build) seeing occasional video... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by borgus, Dec 31, 2015.

1. borgus Win User

Video crashing

A two-year old PC had no problems with the video driver of that era, when running W7.

Now, under W10 HOME (1511 build) seeing occasional video crash/restore alerts and occasional momentary black screen.
    Intel 4000 video has been updated to latest driver. No change. No virus; clean machine. 20Gb C: drive space left.

Thoughts?

:)

borgus, Dec 31, 2015

2. Windows Phone for Desktop crashing when syncing

Could you let me know if you encounter anything that's not a music video that causes a crash? Crashing on music videos is known, crashing on random other songs isn't

JeffPearce, Dec 31, 2015
  3. Video centre on N95 rocks!

hi everybody ...

When i transfered few movies through data center in my MY VIDEOS folder to play it through video center, my video center started crashing, it took only 10 seconds to crash .

So what i did was that i deleted all the movies from the folder and started transferring movies through the Video Manager and so my video center stopped crashing..

see the problem is that whenever we transfer movies through data transfer the video center faces problem refreshing it and so it crashes...

so my advice to all those who are facing this problem is that they delete the videos (make a backup in pc) from My videos folder and transfer movies through the video manager....

farrukhcool, Dec 31, 2015
  4. Dude Win User

Video crashing

Dude, Jan 1, 2016
  5. borgus Win User
    Thanks for the thought, but this is Intel video, not NVidia...and XBox is not installed or enabled.

borgus, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Video crashing

1. Video crashing - Similar Threads - Video crashing

2. Computer Crashes and Gives me the Error Video "Scheduler Internal Error "

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer Crashes and Gives me the Error Video "Scheduler Internal Error ": Once a Day My Laptop Crashes from this Error in a blue screen, Even after updating my drivers in the past the issue still remains. Could I please have some help with this...
  3. Computer Crashes and Gives me the Error Video "Scheduler Internal Error "

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer Crashes and Gives me the Error Video "Scheduler Internal Error ": Once a Day My Laptop Crashes from this Error in a blue screen, Even after updating my drivers in the past the issue still remains. Could I please have some help with this...
  4. PC Crashes and Reboots when playing one specific video game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Crashes and Reboots when playing one specific video game: As the title says, whenever I play a certain game, the PC crashes and reboots. It is the only game that does it, as any other video game doesn't do that. It's been happening for about 2 days now.Here are the DMP files from the crashes.040824-5812-01.zip...
  5. PC Crashes and Reboots when playing one specific video game

PC Crashes and Reboots when playing one specific video game: As the title says, whenever I play a certain game, the PC crashes and reboots. It is the only game that does it, as any other video game doesn't do that. It's been happening for about 2 days now.Here are the DMP files from the crashes.040824-5812-01.zip...
  6. Video Games have been crashing after 5 to 10 minutes. The minidump logs show the error code...

Video Games have been crashing after 5 to 10 minutes. The minidump logs show the error code...: When playing CPU intensive games after 5 to 10 minutes the game crashes to desktop. I checked the minidump logs and i have two files within created, 2 days ago within 15 minutes of each other. Checking the minidump files they both throw the same error code listed above. I...
  7. Video Games have been crashing after 5 to 10 minutes. I check the minidump logs and go the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video Games have been crashing after 5 to 10 minutes. I check the minidump logs and go the...: When playing CPU intensive games after 5 to 10 minutes the game crashes to desktop. I checked the minidump logs and i have two files within created, 2 days ago within 15 minutes of each other. Checking the minidump files they both throw the same error code listed above. I...
  8. my laptop crashes when watching youtube videos or movies on websites

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my laptop crashes when watching youtube videos or movies on websites: makes a buzzing sound, screen freezes and then crashes, first i thought it was my the ultimate mode on asus armory crate but even after i turned it off the issue persists...
  9. my laptop crashes when watching youtube videos or movies on websites

my laptop crashes when watching youtube videos or movies on websites: makes a buzzing sound, screen freezes and then crashes, first i thought it was my the ultimate mode on asus armory crate but even after i turned it off the issue persists...
  10. Computer crashes while rendering videos

Computer crashes while rendering videos: My computer never crashes, only while rendering videos for long times using Vegas Pro 19.0 40mins+, it never crashed with less than 40min, an editing software. Everything freezes for 20secs, and then the computer shuts off and restarts.What leaves me intrigued is that temps...