Windows 10: Video driver issues

Discus and support Video driver issues in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Ok laptop Dell Latitude D510. 2 gigs of ram 1.4 gig processor 60 Gig hard drive. XP was on it installed Windows 10. Had audio and video issues.No... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by jh45gun, May 19, 2015.

1. jh45gun Win User

Video driver issues

Ok laptop Dell Latitude D510. 2 gigs of ram 1.4 gig processor 60 Gig hard drive. XP was on it installed Windows 10. Had audio and video issues.No drivers installed could not find or update them. Went to Dell site and downloaded drivers for audio, chipset and firmware. Got audio downloaded the Video driver no go keep getting a error message. All the drivers were for xp. Where can I get a video driver that will work?

:)

jh45gun, May 19, 2015

2. Windows 10 - Video Driver Issues

The weird thing is... This game worked perfectly fine when I was on Win 7. I think the card can handle it. i will try updating the other drivers.

Samantha24, May 19, 2015
  3. Windows 10 - Video Driver Issues

So I used DDU and it WORKED beautifully! When running the game it ran for a good half hour now and instead of blue screening .. the screen turned to black and then the machine started to shut down. Video driver issues :(

I was thinking of doing some upgrades but HP
    doesn't even have any drivers
    for Windows 10 32 bit. :/ Could I majorly bust things if I start using dated drivers and updates for different OS'?

Samantha24, May 19, 2015
  4. jh45gun Win User

Video driver issues

The device manager says the drivers for video are not installed. Click on find driver and none can be found that way. Like I said Dell's Video for XP won't load at the end I get an error message.

jh45gun, May 19, 2015
  5. Charlie Win User
    Charlie, May 20, 2015
  6. jh45gun Win User
    Didn't work with the Vista one and would not let me access 7

jh45gun, May 20, 2015
  7. How did you install Win 10? While deleting partition(s), did it end up with one single NTSF partition? The XP drivers shouldn't be an issue no more.

MikeMecanic, May 20, 2015
  8. jh45gun Win User

Video driver issues

used a disc a friend gave me with windows 10 on it and with a formatted hard drive. my hard drive was too small at 40 gig so got a 60 gig from him.

jh45gun, May 20, 2015
  9. Press at the same time the 2 following key stroke: the Windows flag and Pause. What do you read there? What is the version that you install? You'll get the good one here: Download Windows 10 Insider Preview ISO - Microsoft Windows

Did you install the 32 or 64 bit version: The answer for the good one is in the window I ask you to open.

Now, at the specific portion of the installation, when your ask to delete partitions, is there was only one empty partition?
    Does the version of Win10 was out of date? Were you ask to provide an Email and your phone number? If so, you must delete the information to proceed with the same installer. But if I was you, I would download the 10074 version (64 or 32) and do a fresh installation again. This time, enable the delete function by pressing advance settings and delete the partition(s). Because, if your ask to install XP Drivers, it's me that is stumped like you say.

All the best,

MikeMecanic, May 20, 2015
  10. jh45gun Win User
    do I need special software to transfer to flash drive?

jh45gun, May 20, 2015
  11. Charlie Win User
    Charlie, May 20, 2015
  12. jh45gun Win User
    Ok Downloading the ISO now. Will give this a try.

jh45gun, May 20, 2015
  13. jh45gun Win User

Video driver issues

Ok version I am running now is 9926. Started down loa
    Had to quit download got called away.

jh45gun, May 20, 2015
  14. jh45gun Win User
    Does it matter if I download this on an XP Desktop I have to free up my main computer( Win 7)and to keep my laptop from running for hours?

jh45gun, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Video driver issues

1. Video driver issues - Similar Threads - Video driver issues

2. Video Driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Video Driver: Help!!! I accidentally uninstalled my Video Driver, I can't see it in Display Adapter anymore. When I restarted my pc, Display adapter showed up but inside it its Microsoft Basic Display Adapter. I also forgot the name of my previous video driver but I know that it is intel g...
  3. Having an issue with (most likely) video drivers

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Having an issue with (most likely) video drivers: Hello everyone, I have set my laptop (Asus X-509) screen to turn off after a couple of minutes of inactivity. However, if I have a YouTube video paused when the screen shuts off, it doesn't come back on. The screen turns on, but it is completely black. Sometimes, after a...
  4. video drivers

video drivers: video driver updates https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-drivers/45b4a21a-eedc-451e-a06e-c46f92e0b6ef
  5. Video Driver issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Video Driver issue: Hello, I don't know what happened, but I have problems with my video Driver. Intel hd graphics 5500, i3. I understand a little in pc, and tried to do something by myself, I tried for instructions on how to update/change/renew my video Driver, but I couldn't find anything....
  6. Video Driver issue

Video Driver issue: Hi i am getting the Blue Screen error, whenever I start the recording with inbuild camera. please find the MiniDump Detail for the same, Please help to resolve the issue. Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.19041.1 AMD64 Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All...
  7. Video Driver / Card Issues

Video Driver / Card Issues: Hi! I was trying to start up a game through Origin after a long time of not playing and instead got an pop-up that said, "Can't run with the video card in this system. Please check that the video card meets the minimum specifications and that the latest video drivers are...
  8. Video Drivers/Playback drivers/gaming issues/very slow?

Video Drivers/Playback drivers/gaming issues/very slow?: Hi everyone, I really have a big complain about Windows 10 and that is the video playback buffer. Back at Windows 8.1 i had no issues at all. I regret getting this upgrade. So I've been searching for my drivers which is an Intel(R) HD Graphics (I know, the worst for gaming...
  9. Video Drivers

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Video Drivers: Did a clean install 10122 preview.I had to install drivers for the video cards. The other builds I did not have to do this.Then I did the updates the drivers would be installed.Is there a reason 10112 does not do this? 6262
  10. Video Drivers

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Video Drivers: Want to install Windows 10 Preview on a Dell Inspiron m5030. When the installer reboots the install, after a shot time screen goes Black.As if there are no Video drivers. I use to run Windows 7 on it no problem. I have been using Linux on it. Does any body know if 9926 has...