Windows 10: Video driver requires further installation

Discus and support Video driver requires further installation in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; [img] I've updated my video driver, but the issue persists. 57194 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by CandleJakk, Jul 23, 2016.

1. Video driver requires further installation

Video driver requires further installation [​IMG]

I've updated my video driver, but the issue persists.

:)

CandleJakk, Jul 23, 2016
  2. DaveM121 Win User

driver requires further installation

Hi Peter, AMD HD Audio drivers are part of your Graphics card installation

If you have uninstalled those drivers, you will need to re-install your Graphics card driver software to re-install the AMD Audio drivers . . .

The AMD Catalyst software suite is packaged with the driver for the AMD High Definition Audio Device:

Download Drivers

DaveM121, Jul 23, 2016
  3. driver requires further installation

First, run the Playing audio troubleshoot - open Start > Settings > Update & security > Troubleshoot

Scroll down, select Playing audio

Click Run the troubleshooter

When complete, restart your computer then check if audio is working again.

Press Windows key + X

Click Device Manager

Expand Sound, video and game controllers

Right click your audio adapter

Click Properties

Click the Driver tab

Is there an option rollback?

If so, click it.

Also, check to make sure the audio driver is fully updated. This is often the problem when you upgrade to a new version of Windows 10. Sometimes reinstalling the latest available driver from the manufacturers website helps.

Open Start, type: change sound card

Select the Playback

Right click your Speakers

Click Set as Default Device if it isn't already

Select your speakers

Click Properties

Click the Levels tab

Use the slider to adjust level

Andre Da Costa, Jul 23, 2016
Thema:

Video driver requires further installation

1. Video driver requires further installation - Similar Threads - Video driver requires

2. Device HDAUDIO... requires further installation.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Device HDAUDIO... requires further installation.: Hello everyone! I've been encountering a problem ever since I have booted up my PC this afternoon.My microphone will not pick up any noise. At first I thought it was the mute button on my headphones, my headphones are Razer Kraken X, but that didn't seem to be the case. Upon...
  3. Device HDAUDIO... requires further installation.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Device HDAUDIO... requires further installation.: Hello everyone! I've been encountering a problem ever since I have booted up my PC this afternoon.My microphone will not pick up any noise. At first I thought it was the mute button on my headphones, my headphones are Razer Kraken X, but that didn't seem to be the case. Upon...
  4. Realtek Audio Requires further installation

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Realtek Audio Requires further installation: Hello! My realtek audio device in device manager says it needs to further install something but I have no idea where it is. My pc has been acting up ever since I replaced my motherboard and I've been trying relentlessly to fix it. My main goal is to stream video games but...
  5. Windows 10 - Driver Requires Further Installation Event

Windows 10 - Driver Requires Further Installation Event: Hi, I have recently bought a CUTOK vinyl cutter but I cannot get it to work in Windows 10. When I have the driver installed and I look at the properties it shows the following error. Device USBPRINT\CUTOKCUTOK_DC330\6&2c0d6c81&5&USB001 requires further installation. I...
  6. Device requires further installation.

Device requires further installation.: I have a Logitec C310 that worked fine in my old pc but shows a black screen for photo/video, but the mic still works. In device manager, under information, it says Device USB\VID_046D&PID_081B&MI_00\6&63bd8c8&2&0000 requires further installation. and I assume that is causing...
  7. Requires further installation message for webcam

Requires further installation message for webcam: My Acer laptop camera does not focus properly. When hunting down a solution, I followed the Device Manager - HD WebCam trail, only to read this message: Device USB\VID_0BDA&PID_5621&MI_00\6&199da46c&0&0000 requires further installation. I am not a programmer, just an...
  8. Device requires further installation

in Windows 10 News
    Device requires further installation: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]In case you encounter the error Device requires further installation while trying to connect an external device to your system, then this article may be helpful for you. Usually, external devices like USB sticks, headphones, speakers, etc. auto-install...
  9. Network Adapters Requires Further Installation

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network Adapters Requires Further Installation: My laptop stopped connecting to any internet source (wifi, hotspot, ect.) and the troubleshooter and usual quick fixes didn't work. I checked the device drivers and it showed that some of the microsoft wi-fi direct virtual adapters were 't working. In the event log, it showed...
  10. Video Driver needs further installation

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Video Driver needs further installation: Windows 10 works great on my upgraded Win 7 desktop, except that it keeps crashing on one high-end game. Informed that my video drivers are the cause, I found them to be working properly, according to Device manager. But when I checked Events, it said Device...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. video controller requires further installation.