Windows 10: Video Drivers

Discus and support Video Drivers in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Did a clean install 10122 preview.I had to install drivers for the video cards. The other builds I did not have to do this.Then I did the updates the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by fred0843, May 21, 2015.

1. fred0843 Win User

Video Drivers

Did a clean install 10122 preview.I had to install drivers for the video cards. The other builds I did not have to do this.Then I did the updates the drivers would be installed.Is there a reason 10112 does not do this?

:)

fred0843, May 21, 2015

2. says video drivers and sound drivers require update... after an update on win 10

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest in windows 10 . I understand the inconvenience you faced. I will help you with this.

I would suggest you to uninstall and install video drivers and sound drivers in compatibility mode.

Follow the below steps to install drivers in compatibility mode.

1. Right click on driver installation file and select Troubleshoot in compatibility mode and check in the Run this program in compatibility mode.

2. Tap or click the drop down box and select operating system, then tap or click OK.
    3. Try installing the driver and check.
    4. Follow the on screen instructions.

For more information follow the below link:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-sound-problems#v1h=tab01

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Thanks.

Preeti Patel, May 21, 2015
  3. csoli1242 Win User
    says video drivers and sound drivers require update... after an update on win 10

Can some one help me with this cause it was fine on Netflix and browser one second, then started giving me those screens say get latest update for video and sound drivers after the computer was just updated.

csoli1242, May 21, 2015
  4. Boozad Win User

Video Drivers

No idea, best let MS know through the feedback app. Mine haven't installed either.

Boozad, May 21, 2015
Thema:

Video Drivers

1. Video Drivers - Similar Threads - Video Drivers

2. "Your PC can't project to another screen. Try reinstalling the driver or changing the video...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Your PC can't project to another screen. Try reinstalling the driver or changing the video...: I can't project my computer Lenovo ThinkPad to a screen as when I press windows+p it says "Your PC can't project to another screen. Try reinstalling the driver or changing the video card." Please help me to fix this as I'm a presenter who needs to use my computer to present!...
  3. "Your PC can't project to another screen. Try reinstalling the driver or changing the video...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Your PC can't project to another screen. Try reinstalling the driver or changing the video...: I can't project my computer Lenovo ThinkPad to a screen as when I press windows+p it says "Your PC can't project to another screen. Try reinstalling the driver or changing the video card." Please help me to fix this as I'm a presenter who needs to use my computer to present!...
  4. My bluetooth driver suddenly disconnect while only playing a long video

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My bluetooth driver suddenly disconnect while only playing a long video: I have a weird problem with my laptop, the issue is : when I connect my AirPods 3 with my Acer laptop Bluetooth to use in a zoom meeting or any other online conference it works perfectly… But when I play any video by VLC or any other player after short time about 30 mins at...
  5. My bluetooth driver suddenly disconnect while only playing a long video

My bluetooth driver suddenly disconnect while only playing a long video: I have a weird problem with my laptop, the issue is : when I connect my AirPods 3 with my Acer laptop Bluetooth to use in a zoom meeting or any other online conference it works perfectly… But when I play any video by VLC or any other player after short time about 30 mins at...
  6. My bluetooth driver suddenly disconnect while only playing a long video

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Video Color Adjustment Problem With AMD 24.1.1 Adrenalin Driver

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Video Color Adjustment Problem With AMD 24.1.1 Adrenalin Driver: Hi All I have just upgraded my VGA and purchased a AMD RX 6700. I downloaded and applied its latest driver which is 24.1.1 Adrenalin. However this driver really makes me crazy because I can’t find its video color adjustment settings. There is a display settings part in...
  8. No video signal after updating AMD drivers through Adrenaline.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No video signal after updating AMD drivers through Adrenaline.: Buillt a brand new PC.R7 7800X3DRX 7900XTX Sapphire Nitro+MSI B650 Gaming Plus Wifi1200 Watt Platinum PSU2TB Samsung 990 ProSome RGB and a 360MM AIO CPU coolerLarge EATX caseAll stock, no OC or tweaksWhen I install windows 11 and update everything through windows update, all...
  9. No video signal after updating AMD drivers through Adrenaline.

No video signal after updating AMD drivers through Adrenaline.: Buillt a brand new PC.R7 7800X3DRX 7900XTX Sapphire Nitro+MSI B650 Gaming Plus Wifi1200 Watt Platinum PSU2TB Samsung 990 ProSome RGB and a 360MM AIO CPU coolerLarge EATX caseAll stock, no OC or tweaksWhen I install windows 11 and update everything through windows update, all...
  10. Is Microsoft going to work with Qualcomm to update their video drivers?

Is Microsoft going to work with Qualcomm to update their video drivers?: Is Microsoft going to encourage Qualcomm to update their video drivers or is my laptop just total garbage because I got it with an ARM processor? I can't run anything I want to run on this Galaxy Book laptop, and it is 90% due to issues with the GPU driver. Specifically, Open...