Windows 10: Video editing features missing in Windows 10 Photos app

Discus and support Video editing features missing in Windows 10 Photos app in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; The Photos app in my Windows 10 only have the option to create albums. No create or remix videos like what the Windows tutorial shows. I have updated... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by siberuang, Aug 4, 2018.

1. siberuang Win User

Video editing features missing in Windows 10 Photos app

The Photos app in my Windows 10 only have the option to create albums. No create or remix videos like what the Windows tutorial shows. I have updated Windows 10 to the latest version. I have tried reinstalling the Photos app with PowerShell, still no editing feature. Does anyone have a solution? Thank you.

:)

siberuang, Aug 4, 2018

2. editing video in windows 10 photo app

Thanks for the information.

If the issue happened after installing the Polarr Pro, we suggest that you uninstall the app first and check if the photo app will work.

To uninstall a program in Windows 10, follow these steps:

• Go to Control Panel.
    • Click Programs.
    • Look for Programs and Features.
    • Right-click Polarr Pro.
    • Click Uninstall.

Get back to us with the result.

Ronalene Mat, Aug 4, 2018
  3. Photos app does not provide video editing options

I've recently updated windows hoping that the Photos app would show the video editing features however these options are still not available.

Here's the update history on my Windows 10:

Feature update to Windows 10, version 1803

Successfully installed on ‎07/‎05/‎2018

The Create button on Photos app only has Album opiton. The 2 video options shown in this article is missing for me:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-ae/help/4051785/windows-10-create-or-edit-video

yousufbaqir, Aug 4, 2018
  4. Edwin Win User

File Explorer "Photos" icon now missing since Creators Edition update

You could restore the classic Windows Photo Viewer app

Restore Windows Photo Viewer in Windows 10 - Windows 10 Apps Features Tutorials

Video editing features missing in Windows 10 Photos app [​IMG]

Edwin, Aug 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Video editing features missing in Windows 10 Photos app - Similar Threads - Video editing features

2. Missing Trim & Edit Button For Videos In Photos App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Missing Trim & Edit Button For Videos In Photos App: I liked the save a photo from video feature and found it useful for projects. After resetting my pc I noticed my ability to edit videos in the movies and tv app has been completely removed.I'm not sure what caused this... My software is up to date and so are all the provided...
  3. Photos App video editing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Photos App video editing: Spent an hour about a month ago trimming editing and adding BGM to a video, spent about an hour working on it, and when I rendered it seems like the app added this hue layer to everything, it made the sky purple or green in some cases, and made the water look pink. It was...
  4. Photos App not working for video editing

Photos App not working for video editing: After spending an hour editing a video, when I tried to complete it like I have many times I got an error message about disk space. I have plenty of disk space so I did a restart. I tried to complete the video again and got error message 0x887A0005 that I need to update my...
  5. Photos app - creation or editing of videos

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Photos app - creation or editing of videos: I have purchased a new laptop with Windows 10 Home 1903 version not an "N" version as far as I can see. The Photos app does not allow the creation or editing of videos, despite updating the app. This is really important to me. Is there a media pack or something else I can...
  6. Inbuilt Photo App - Video Editing missing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Inbuilt Photo App - Video Editing missing: Hi all, I'm on Windows 10 1903 and the inbuilt Photo app allows me to edit videos. A colleague is on 1903 and doesn't have this feature and their version of the Photos app is an earlier version. How does the photo app get updated? Can I force an update? submitted by...
  7. Windows 10 Photos App Video Project - Unable to edit videos

Windows 10 Photos App Video Project - Unable to edit videos: I am 12 hours deep into the process of making a video, then the Photos App Video Project section freezes. I closed the program, reset the laptop and updated it too, however nothing I've done can get it to work again. It isn't fully loading making it impossible to carry on...
  8. Video Editing/Remix Missing From Microsoft Photos App

Video Editing/Remix Missing From Microsoft Photos App: In the past few weeks, I have been using the video editor feature in the Photos App on my laptop (latest Windows 10 build, Insider) However, I have noticed yesterday that the feature is missing. I have tried everything including resetting, uninstalling and reinstall, talking...
  9. Photos App Video Editing

Photos App Video Editing: I have a problem when i add a 3d effect to a video I cant move it or resize it after adding it. I tried to fix the problem and to reset the app from the WINDOWS TROUBLESHOTER, but nothing have changed. when i click the effect to drag it , it's acting like I'm pressing on...
  10. Microsoft Photos app to get better video editing features

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Photos app to get better video editing features: If you haven’t been living under a rock, you know that the world is now home to a lot more “creators” than what was in it a few years ago. The reason behind this is not just talent, it is because of a large number of tools available. By tools, we mean apps that are on your...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. w10 Video Editor missing

2. microsoft video editor missing

3. Video Editor tab is missing from photos in windows 10

4. video editing missing from photos app,
  5. windows 10 photo app missing features