Windows 10: Video editing?

Discus and support Video editing? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I haven't seen any mention of Movie Maker in any of the information on Windows 10. Will there be a Windows 10 version? If not will the old version... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JMT, Jul 23, 2015.

1. JMT
    JMT Win User

Video editing?

I haven't seen any mention of Movie Maker in any of the information on Windows 10. Will there be a Windows 10 version? If not will the old version still work under Windows 10?

:)

2. Mogul 6800 video issue!

I have a Mogul 6800 and I 've recorded some videos from my phone camera. I've tried to save the videos to my computer,but it can't open them.

Any ideals?

mogul video, Jul 23, 2015
  3. "Cannot change the name because you do not have the required access privileges" Windows 10

All I am trying to do is re-name a folder in my photos ...something I have done many times before !!

Why does the above message come up ? It is my PC; not used by anyone else...!

video queen, Jul 23, 2015
  4. Kari Win User

Video editing?

I am using the Movie Maker from Windows Essentials 2012 without any issues to edit videos, for instance all my videos in this thread are first edited and narrated in Movie Maker before doing more advanced editing in Premiere Pro.

Movie Maker is still alive and going strong! On download page select the Windows 7, 8 & 8.1 version: Get Movie Maker - Microsoft Windows

5. JMT
    JMT Win User
    Thanks Kari!

That's a relief. I use Movie maker a lot as it's simple interface suits my purpose very well!

Thanks for your prompt response!

6. dskiller Win User
    could be nice though. if they updated it to todays standards. social networks/ 4k video(does it handle 4k?)

dskiller, Jul 24, 2015
  7. ronfiveo Win User
    I downloaded it and it won't play videos taken with my digital camera.
    It will play the audio but there is not video.
    What can I do to fix this?

ronfiveo, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Video editing?

1. Video editing? - Similar Threads - Video editing

2. Can someone help my figure out how to get videos from my Iphone into Movie Maker to do editing?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone help my figure out how to get videos from my Iphone into Movie Maker to do editing?: Hi - I want to do some instructional videos for YouTube. I'm new at making videos and after much research still don't know what to do. I want to create videos and edit them in Windrows Movie Maker. I made some videos on my Iphone, transferred them to my windows computer but...
  3. Can someone help my figure out how to get videos from my Iphone into Movie Maker to do editing?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can someone help my figure out how to get videos from my Iphone into Movie Maker to do editing?: Hi - I want to do some instructional videos for YouTube. I'm new at making videos and after much research still don't know what to do. I want to create videos and edit them in Windrows Movie Maker. I made some videos on my Iphone, transferred them to my windows computer but...
  4. Edit in photos video editing not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Edit in photos video editing not working: This problem is oddly specific, as I can't find anyone else with the same problem.Im trying to cut some videos down with "Edit in photos" and when I try to save it to a new folder, it just sits on the loading screen. Nothing happens, I've tried everything and nothing seems to...
  5. Edit in photos video editing not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Edit in photos video editing not working: This problem is oddly specific, as I can't find anyone else with the same problem.Im trying to cut some videos down with "Edit in photos" and when I try to save it to a new folder, it just sits on the loading screen. Nothing happens, I've tried everything and nothing seems to...
  6. Edit in photos video editing not working

7. Movie and TV editing tool no longer compresses video

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Movie and TV editing tool no longer compresses video: on 02/12/22 i asked this question: I've been using the Win 10 photos app to shrink the size of videos for the last 2.5 years until about 10 days ago. Now there is no comparable shrinkage in the file size without a significant loss in image quality. If I retain the image...
  8. Movie and TV editing tool no longer compresses video

Movie and TV editing tool no longer compresses video: on 02/12/22 i asked this question: I've been using the Win 10 photos app to shrink the size of videos for the last 2.5 years until about 10 days ago. Now there is no comparable shrinkage in the file size without a significant loss in image quality. If I retain the image...
  9. Need help with BSoD "VIDEO DXGKRNL FATAL ERROR", Dell G15 5515 Ryzen edition, GeForce RTX...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help with BSoD "VIDEO DXGKRNL FATAL ERROR", Dell G15 5515 Ryzen edition, GeForce RTX...: I've been encountering this problem caused by NVIDIA discrete graphics card since August 2023, and had to disable the card temporarily in order to avoid the blue screens. I've been trying several fixes suggested with similar cases as follows but the problem still persists:1....
  10. Need help with BSoD "VIDEO DXGKRNL FATAL ERROR", Dell G15 5515 Ryzen edition, GeForce RTX...

Need help with BSoD "VIDEO DXGKRNL FATAL ERROR", Dell G15 5515 Ryzen edition, GeForce RTX...: I've been encountering this problem caused by NVIDIA discrete graphics card since August 2023, and had to disable the card temporarily in order to avoid the blue screens. I've been trying several fixes suggested with similar cases as follows but the problem still persists:1....