Windows 10: video feature

Discus and support video feature in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi. while I can see others in skype, zoom & other video calls, others are not able to see me. using windows 10. Pls suggest.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by NM_914, Aug 21, 2018.

1. NM_914 Win User

video feature

Hi. while I can see others in skype, zoom & other video calls, others are not able to see me. using windows 10. Pls suggest.

:)

NM_914, Aug 21, 2018

2. PC wont boot up (No POST, No Video)

I recently installed a new Asus M5A99X Evo r2.0. The motherboard green LED lights up and the case and cpu fans spin. But there is no video when its hooked up to my monitor.

Steps that i have tried:
    PERFORM THESE STEPS before posting about POST/boot/no video problems! - Systems

Made sure all connections are properly connected.

Flashing the CMOS

Tested the PSU

Followed all steps in the user manual

If there are any links that you guys can point me to or suggestions that could help it would be highly appreciated. Thank you

Mrblack761, Aug 21, 2018
  3. How to remove all entries in windows 10 Optional Feature History

Hello,

To help you with your concern, we suggest that you try to follow the steps provided below:

• Open Settings > System, and select Apps & features from the left side.
    • Click on the Manage optional features link.
    • To remove an app or a feature, select the feature and click on the Uninstall button.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Marivel Man, Aug 21, 2018
  4. BAGZZlash Win User

video feature

RBE feature requests

Yeah, I don't update this list every time 'cause I'm too lazy. It's more like a suggestion of supported cards, you know...? *Eek! video feature :eek:

I see. Funny, isn't it? What people are doing with that fine ATI Tray Tools and its profile features is pretty much the same thing that ATI built into hardware for their cards... *Oh Well video feature :eek:hwell:

BAGZZlash, Aug 21, 2018
Thema:

video feature

1. video feature - Similar Threads - video feature

2. Video player with pip feature for Windows.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Video player with pip feature for Windows.: I have been trying for so long to get a video player with pip feature ( gives the ability to pin and play the video on top of other tabs or softwares) , I know the default player that comes with Windows have this feature but it doesn't crop big enough for me, so looking for...
  3. is it just me, or is the Split feature of the "Legacy" Video Editor no longer working...

is it just me, or is the Split feature of the "Legacy" Video Editor no longer working...: like it says on the tin. got the update pushing me to get clipchamp last week, went to download it, saw a msft account was required, and noped on back to the included (what they're now calling "legacy") video editor. but some functionality, specifically splitting video in...
  4. A tutorial video on the top 12 new features in OneNote. These includes new features in...

A tutorial video on the top 12 new features in OneNote. These includes new features in...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/NiveaGeForce [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/v1qgr7/a_tutorial_video_on_the_top_12_new_features_in/
  5. Original video length is lost after testing background music feature on video editor app.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Original video length is lost after testing background music feature on video editor app.: For the video editor app, i was testing the background music feature and all of a sudden my video lengths were trimmed and even if i change back to none background music, i still can't revert the video back to its original length. Can i change it back to the original length?...
  6. Original video length is lost after testing background music feature on video editor app.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Original video length is lost after testing background music feature on video editor app.: For the video editor app, i was testing the background music feature and all of a sudden my video lengths were trimmed and even if i change back to none background music, i still can't revert the video back to its original length. Can i change it back to the original length?...
  7. Trim Video feature in Photos app Cant save File how do i fix this

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trim Video feature in Photos app Cant save File how do i fix this: I am trying to save a trim video by clicking Save As in the top right corner, then it opens the Save as dialogue box and asks for a file name..But on pressing Save I get the error "File not found" ??? why is it looking for a File while when I'm trying to save one as New?...
  8. Trim Video feature in Photos app Cant save File how do i fix this

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trim Video feature in Photos app Cant save File how do i fix this: I am trying to save a trim video by clicking Save As in the top right corner, then it opens the Save as dialogue box and asks for a file name..But on pressing Save I get the error "File not found" ??? why is it looking for a File while when I'm trying to save one as New?...
  9. (VIDEO) The audio balance feature is not working with my Haylou bluetooth earphones. when i...

(VIDEO) The audio balance feature is not working with my Haylou bluetooth earphones. when i...: https://youtu.be/igIS1GNQ7yg submitted by /u/Darwin105 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ldkfop/video_the_audio_balance_feature_is_not_working/
  10. audio and video are not synced. is there a pause sync feature ?

in Windows 10 Customization
    audio and video are not synced. is there a pause sync feature ?: audio and video are not synced https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-and-video-are-not-synced-is-there-a-pause/eb075dff-d26d-4c73-ac64-dabdd11908eb