Windows 10: video flashes

Discus and support video flashes in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; have noticed that when I am working inside a another program that the video flashes uncontrollably and then if I click on the mouse that it stops for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by rfcomptech, Feb 8, 2016.

1. video flashes

have noticed that when I am working inside a another program that the video flashes uncontrollably and then if I click on the mouse that it stops for awhile then it starts all over again until I click the right button on the mouse. The last time it did that it did not stop and then one of my screens started acting funny and the other screen was flashing, the only way I could get it to stop was to push the reset button on the front of my tower. That was the first time I had to do that, most of the time I just right click on the mouse it stops. It seems to do it when I am working in Turbo Cad 15 Deluxe the other time it did it I was playing solitaire and the last time when I had to push the reset button I was plying bejeweled. I am really frustrated with Windows 10 because every time I am doing something it starts acting funny, I never had these problems when I had Windows 7 Pro. It started doing it again and this time I was working in Ashampoo MyAuto Play Menu, I also noticed that at the top of the window it read not responding. actually come to think about it I noticed that when I was playing solitaire and when I was working in Turbo Cad. Turbo Cad is a drafting program.

:)

rfcomptech, Feb 8, 2016
  2. danny_ng Win User

Nokia 5230 Other Files

I have trying to play flash video in my 5230 cellphone but it keeps telling me to update the flash version. You sounds like you can display the flash video. Could you share what are you using to display the flash video?

danny_ng, Feb 8, 2016
  3. petrib Win User
    n70 browser supports flashplayer

That's because the N70 browser or any after-market/3rd party browers like Opera or NetFront do not support the Flash Video format.

There's a Flash Lite player from Adobe that you can get and install (if it isn't preinstalled), but it won't play Flash Video, either (unless Adobe has not added Flash Video support to Flash Lite).

I'm sure there are Flash Video converters to be found, with which you can try to convert them to a format that your N70 can handle.

petrib, Feb 8, 2016
  4. philc43 Win User

video flashes

Is it possible that you are running low on memory when this happens? You could try running task manager in the background to check memory use.

Have you tried updating video drivers?

philc43, Feb 9, 2016
  5. Will Run Task Manager and Don't think I am running low on memory. I will check on updating the drivers. I check updates and all drivers are up to date.

rfcomptech, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

video flashes

1. video flashes - Similar Threads - video flashes

2. Play MP4 Videos copied from hard drive to Lenovo USB Flash Drives

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Play MP4 Videos copied from hard drive to Lenovo USB Flash Drives: I have Windows 7 Ultimate computer and copied MP4 videos from my hard drive to Lenovo USB flash drives that I recently purchased which are 1TB and 500GB in size. When I go to play the movies I get a pop up message saying "Windows Media Player cannot play the file. etc... This...
  3. Play MP4 Videos copied from hard drive to Lenovo USB Flash Drives

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Play MP4 Videos copied from hard drive to Lenovo USB Flash Drives: I have Windows 7 Ultimate computer and copied MP4 videos from my hard drive to Lenovo USB flash drives that I recently purchased which are 1TB and 500GB in size. When I go to play the movies I get a pop up message saying "Windows Media Player cannot play the file. etc... This...
  4. In Powerpoint 2019, at the end of a video clip playing the first frame of the video flashes up.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In Powerpoint 2019, at the end of a video clip playing the first frame of the video flashes up.: In Powerpoint 2019, at the end of a video clip playing the first frame of the video flashes up before the next slide appears.. I have no transitions or animations....
  5. In Powerpoint 2019, at the end of a video clip playing the first frame of the video flashes up.

In Powerpoint 2019, at the end of a video clip playing the first frame of the video flashes up.: In Powerpoint 2019, at the end of a video clip playing the first frame of the video flashes up before the next slide appears.. I have no transitions or animations....
  6. Screen flickering or flashing during video

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen flickering or flashing during video: Hi thereMy windows version is windows 10 home21H2I do all the windows update and stop the transparent effect.However, I play a video or doing a meeting with my colleagues. My laptop keep flashing and turn transparentwhen there is more than one window.I tried re-install my...
  7. Screen flickering or flashing during video

Screen flickering or flashing during video: Hi thereMy windows version is windows 10 home21H2I do all the windows update and stop the transparent effect.However, I play a video or doing a meeting with my colleagues. My laptop keep flashing and turn transparentwhen there is more than one window.I tried re-install my...
  8. Screen flickering or flashing during video

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. [Win11]Video show blackscreen/green screen/flash symptom when playback HEVC video by...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    [Win11]Video show blackscreen/green screen/flash symptom when playback HEVC video by...: on my windows 11 OS AMD platform unit, my unit support dolby vision functionplayback local HEVC video by movie&TV or online playback hevc video by edge on nexflixit is found video show abnormal symptom such as blackscreen/green screen/flash symptomsee below picif MSFT can...
  10. [Win11]Video show blackscreen/green screen/flash symptom when playback HEVC video by...

[Win11]Video show blackscreen/green screen/flash symptom when playback HEVC video by...: on my windows 11 OS AMD platform unit, my unit support dolby vision functionplayback local HEVC video by movie&TV or online playback hevc video by edge on nexflixit is found video show abnormal symptom such as blackscreen/green screen/flash symptomsee below picif MSFT can...