Windows 10: Video lag/stutter, suggetions?

Discus and support Video lag/stutter, suggetions? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hey guys, So ill start with saying I'm not very tech savvy, so sorry if any of this seems simple or stupid. I have windows 10 installed on my pc,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by jkwm87, Oct 11, 2016.

1. jkwm87 Win User

Video lag/stutter, suggetions?

Hey guys,

So ill start with saying I'm not very tech savvy, so sorry if any of this seems simple or stupid. I have windows 10 installed on my pc, its a simple Asus. My settings tell me I have an x64 based processor, a 64bit operating system, and 4gb RAM. Whenever I attempt to play a video file there is really bad stutter and lag in the video. Its more so with files already saved but will happen when streaming videos sometimes as well. Any suggestions on what to do about this?

:)

jkwm87, Oct 11, 2016

2. Display error after Windows 10 upgrade

I recently installed windows 10 32 bit on my netbook which has INTEL GMA 3600, since it doesnt have a official driver it uses the basic display driver provided by microsoft. However, videos lag and stutter while playing. It works fine on the browsers. Any
    help?

Video lag & stutter- Original Title.

ManishThilak, Oct 11, 2016
  3. Intel GMA 3600 Working On Windows 10!!!

How do the videos play? I too have the same specs, but the video playback lags and stutters all the way!!

ManishThilak, Oct 11, 2016
  4. jarredrr Win User

Check Task Manager to see resource usage, then check all drivers are installed and updated.

jarredrr, Oct 11, 2016
Thema:

1. Video lag/stutter, suggetions? - Similar Threads - Video lag stutter

2. Audio stutters and lags during video and audio streams

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Audio stutters and lags during video and audio streams: Hi! Watching youtube and other stuff is not pleasing for my ears anymore, audio lags and stutters, no matter what audio source I am using. Here is a screenshot from latency mon: https://imgur.com/a/KmxGuNt Cpu does not throttle and bios in on the latest version Hope...
  3. Youtube Video stuttering

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Youtube Video stuttering: I am having issues with videos playing only on YouTube. I also tried chrome over edge but the problem persists. With games or video streaming like Prime video there isn't this issue. i don't know what to do....
  4. Videos lag and stutter

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Videos lag and stutter: So basically any video I play (locally, so not on YouTube) lags and stutters very badly. Yes I have tried using different media players and my video drivers are up to date. I have not found an answer online. I'm running Windows 10 Pro version 1803. Any help? Edit: forgot to...
  5. Random sound stuttering and lags.(LatencyMoon)

Random sound stuttering and lags.(LatencyMoon): Hello, i have the problem that my pc starts randomly getting sound stuttering and lags,thats happen always after some minutes or hours.My System is new and i did many gpu cpu,HDD and other checks,everything is fine.My driver are on point but i dont know what to do.I did...
  6. video playback stuttering

video playback stuttering: video playback stuttering https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-playback-stuttering/db841da1-dc0c-4e93-bba9-dd619955dbbe
  7. Lag on videos

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Lag on videos: So i recently did the recent update for my pc and every video i watch, whether it's on youtube, hulu, or watching a live stream the video lags BAD. It never did that before the update and i ask support for help and they really didn't do anything at all. Any tips or advice on...
  8. Mouse stuttering/Lag?

Mouse stuttering/Lag?: So i have been having this issue for a while and have gotten pretty annoyed at what's happening. Whenever i play a game, regardless of what it is even league of legends my mouse is skipping across the screen when i move it. Sometimes the mouse is fine and even when i leave...
  9. windows lagging/stuttering issuess

windows lagging/stuttering issuess: Hi everyone! I have a Lenovo T420s but I freshly installed windows 10 on it. Then i also installed some games in it like modern combat versus and BTD from Microsoft store they were good for some time but after a month later I got problems with my all games.they started...
  10. Insane stuttering (audio and video), lagging..after WIN 10 AU

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Insane stuttering (audio and video), lagging..after WIN 10 AU: I was running most games on my PC at High to Ultra pre Win 10 AU with stable FPS(mostly). I have got 4GB RAM, 2GB GTX 960 STRIX, 1TB HDD, i3. Not the ideal I know but I used to get 40+ FPS on most games almost always. Then comes the Anniversary Update and like the idiot I...