Windows 10: Video playback.. folder on top of player

Discus and support Video playback.. folder on top of player in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; *BiggrinHOWDY ALL.....*Sleepy Build 9879.... issue with player.. When I go to the video's folder and click on a video, it opens the player and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by KY COLONEL, Jan 17, 2015.

1. Video playback.. folder on top of player

*BiggrinHOWDY ALL.....*Sleepy

Build 9879.... issue with player..
    When I go to the video's folder and click on a video, it opens the player and plays the video like it's supposed to do,

however the player is under the folder, and I must minimize the folder to watch the video.
    So is there a setting to make the player "always on top"..... or some other way of doing it ?
    It's annoying to have to minimize the folder to watch a video..

SOLUTION FOUND:
    ​If you are using Windows Mediaplayer then you can perform the steps mentioned below to make sure the videoalways remains on top.a:OpenWindows Media Player.
    b:PressAltwhich will make the menu bar appear.
    c:Then ClickTools > Options.
    d:Then click thePlayertab.
    e:Place a check mark on the optionKeep Now playing on top ofother Windows.
    f:ClickApplyand thenok.

:)

KY COLONEL, Jan 17, 2015
  2. singhnsk Win User

nokia asha 311 video problem!!! please help!!!

Fast forwarding and seek slider is available if you launch the video by browsing through Files and then the videos folder.

Its just that the playback from gallery doesn't have it. That player is a little trimmed down version. Use Files to get to your video and play it from there Video playback.. folder on top of player :)

singhnsk, Jan 17, 2015
  3. kus234 Win User
    N95 Cannot play Mp4 clip

thnx .. I have DIVX and core player installed... but while Playing the Above mentioned clip with core player.. i dont get a smooth playback... the video Hangs in between giving me cracking sounds and very low fps playback....

is thr ne settings in Core player which smoothens the video playback ?

kus234, Jan 17, 2015
Thema:

Video playback.. folder on top of player

1. Video playback.. folder on top of player - Similar Threads - Video playback folder

2. Video Playback

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Video Playback: Why can I not watch any videos on my Windows 10 laptop. This includes YouTube and any video. The sound is perfect. There are lots of solutions on line but none work for me. Any help please?...
  3. video playback

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    video playback: Using Windows 10 on Dell Inspiron 15 3000 Series and after a recent Window 10 update, all video playback and cursor movement are both choppy or stuttering. Audio is okay. I have updated all drivers but without any results. Thanks....
  4. video playback

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    video playback: Dell laptop running win 10 ver 1903 message your browser does not support video playback https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-playback/abe1093d-9b0d-4171-9cc1-6b5a8bb71c2d
  5. Video playback

in Windows 10 Customization
    Video playback: Just realized that videos that I can play back on Windows media player on my Vista laptop will not play back on my Windows 10 laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-playback/93491059-7e45-440e-9434-5c9a30382d85
  6. Video Playback

Video Playback: When I go to Netflix, amazon video, u-tube etc. and play a video it goes to max size and I can see only about an eighth of it. Until I hit play, all is normal. I have looked at all settings and can find nothing. HELP!...
  7. Video playback

Video playback: Hi, my laptop recently crashed whilst playing video and now most of the time when playing video, be it using Google Chrome, Windows media player or even the video in the video playback settings, the red and green will be desaturated leaving mostly just the blue, dose not...
  8. Videos playback

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Videos playback: Since a couple of days ago I cannot play videos properly (on line, or from my own files on the computer). I posted this in a Chrome Forum, it explains my problem: For me, this just started recently (a few days ago) and it does not affect all videos, just some seemingly at...
  9. FPS problem in Adobe Flash Player video playback

in Browsers and Email
    FPS problem in Adobe Flash Player video playback: Hi I'm watching a TV show on hulu.com named Americas Got Talent which support 60 fps but the playback always drop a lot of frames and the video cropping a little bit. it never lock at 60 fps. so i took a HTML5 video test at 30fps vs 60fps - Compare footage from various...
  10. Video playback stutters - different problems with different players

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Video playback stutters - different problems with different players: Hello! So here's how it looks like with different programs: VLC - video doesn't seem to stutter, audio stutters (stops momentarily about 2 times per second). Computer restart can solve that sometimes. W10 Movies and TV app - video freezes for about 1-10 seconds few times...