Windows 10: Video Playback Zoomed in.

Discus and support Video Playback Zoomed in. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hey, I have an HP Pavilion Notebook that I've had for almost two years now. It runs on Wondows 10, 12gb ram and an AMD Radeon HD 8400/ R3 Series... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Andres Gonzalez J, Jul 17, 2018.

1. Video Playback Zoomed in.

Hey, I have an HP Pavilion Notebook that I've had for almost two years now. It runs on Wondows 10, 12gb ram and an AMD Radeon HD 8400/ R3 Series graphics APU. Last week I was using my computer as I always have I recently aquired a webcam that I use with skype to chat with my family and friends abroad and everything was ok until one day I saw that all the videos were zoomed wether it be Facebook or a normal webpage like maybe a news webpage so I started looking for help going through different browsers and incognito and installing the latest version of flash player and running the video playback troubleshooter to the result that it couldn't identify the problem and so I kept searching until I found a solution for google chrome by disabling the "use hardware acceleration when available" option in chrome settings. But then I noticed the problem persisted outside of chrome in the rest of the computer for example in Skype when doing a video call, all incoming video was zoomed in and the preview of my outgoing video was also zoomed in I tried installing a new graphics driver but then the computer got slow and when I tried to fix it being slow updating the graphics driver it went back to how everything was initially.

:)

Andres Gonzalez J, Jul 17, 2018
  2. Ferdz Amp Win User

Video playback problems

Hi Davis,

Based on the information that you have provided, this could be related to incorrect configuration or corrupted device drivers. We recommend that you run the Video Playback troubleshooter by following the steps below and check if it helps:

Method: Run the Video Playback troubleshooter

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click on Video Playback.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.

We are eager on getting this resolved for you; we will wait for your feedback.

Ferdz Amp, Jul 17, 2018
  3. videos are zoomed in

B
    B_292 replied on

You probably enabled video overlay control from your NVidia "Video Overlay Settings" (or from some other graphics card).

Go to that setting and change the option "video overlay setting" from "IN" to "OUT"

"This guys fix worked by putting the display in Demo mode (see link below). Though it feels more like a Band-Aid and not a fix. Couldn't find the overlay suggested above either to resolve the issue. Seems this issue is old and still exist with no definitive
    resolution to cause or resolution."

Weird zoomed-in resolution in video playback

AnthonyDees, Jul 17, 2018
  4. Video Playback Zoomed in.

video playback freeze for a split second with a buzzing sound about every 20 to 30 seconds

Hi Andrew,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We will be glad to assist you with this issue.

Before we proceed, we require more information to assist you better.

• Which application you are using to play the video?
    • What is the format of the videos you are trying to play?
    • Does this happens with all other videos as well?

This issue might be due to outdated or corrupted graphic card drivers. Let's try the below steps and check if it helps:

Step 1: Run Video Playback Troubleshooter.

I suggest you to run the Video Playback
    Troubleshooter. Follow these steps to run
    Video Playback troubleshooter:

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar and select it.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click Video Playback
      troubleshooter.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.
    • Check if issue persists.

Step 2: Also, I suggest you to update your graphic card drivers.

I suggest you to update graphic drivers and check if it helps. Follow the steps given below.

• Press Windows key + X key and click on
      Device manager.

• Search for Display Adapters.

• Right-click on the graphics
      card and click on Update driver software.

Hope it helps. Do let us know if your issue is resolved. For any further query, feel free to contact us.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Jul 17, 2018
Thema:

Video Playback Zoomed in.

1. Video Playback Zoomed in. - Similar Threads - Video Playback Zoomed

2. Video playback

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Video playback: When i playa video or use xcloud my video playback is white and light and i tried everything to fix it please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-playback/15380370-361e-4b56-a59f-26b45f63c704
  3. Video Playback

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Video Playback: Why can I not watch any videos on my Windows 10 laptop. This includes YouTube and any video. The sound is perfect. There are lots of solutions on line but none work for me. Any help please?...
  4. video playback

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    video playback: Using Windows 10 on Dell Inspiron 15 3000 Series and after a recent Window 10 update, all video playback and cursor movement are both choppy or stuttering. Audio is okay. I have updated all drivers but without any results. Thanks....
  5. video playback

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    video playback: Dell laptop running win 10 ver 1903 message your browser does not support video playback https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-playback/abe1093d-9b0d-4171-9cc1-6b5a8bb71c2d
  6. Video playback

in Windows 10 Customization
    Video playback: Just realized that videos that I can play back on Windows media player on my Vista laptop will not play back on my Windows 10 laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-playback/93491059-7e45-440e-9434-5c9a30382d85
  7. Video Playback

Video Playback: When I go to Netflix, amazon video, u-tube etc. and play a video it goes to max size and I can see only about an eighth of it. Until I hit play, all is normal. I have looked at all settings and can find nothing. HELP!...
  8. Video playback all zoomed up

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Video playback all zoomed up: In the last week or so my laptop stopped dislaying video content correctly. Video is all zoomed in. Happens with stored videos i,ve taken and also on streaming sites like netflix. Has been working fine, until recently. Running windows 10 Cheere...
  9. Video playback

Video playback: Hi, my laptop recently crashed whilst playing video and now most of the time when playing video, be it using Google Chrome, Windows media player or even the video in the video playback settings, the red and green will be desaturated leaving mostly just the blue, dose not...
  10. Videos playback

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Videos playback: Since a couple of days ago I cannot play videos properly (on line, or from my own files on the computer). I posted this in a Chrome Forum, it explains my problem: For me, this just started recently (a few days ago) and it does not affect all videos, just some seemingly at...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. video playback zoomed in

2. video playback zoom

3. video playback settings in windows 10 zoomed

4. video playback zoomed in windows 10,
  5. video playback settings in windows 10 zoomed in ,
  6. videos are zoomed amd,
  7. video playback settings in windows 10 stop zoomed in,
  8. AMD Radeon HD 8400 video zoom problems,
  9. AMD Radeon HD 8400 zoomed in,
  10. video playback is zoomed,
  11. zoomed in video playback,