Windows 10: video player no longer working

Discus and support video player no longer working in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I am not able to watch any YouTube videos or videos on other sites. Sound is good but screen is a wavey green colour. This wasn't an issue before I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Lindht, Aug 16, 2015.

1. Lindht Win User

video player no longer working

I am not able to watch any YouTube videos or videos on other sites. Sound is good but screen is a wavey green colour. This wasn't an issue before I upgraded to Windows 10. Any suggestions would be very helpful.

:)

Lindht, Aug 16, 2015
  2. mlg63 Win User

Non working dvd player

Make sure you are not loading video dvds. Windows 10 Media Player no longer can play video dvds. You need a 3rd party player for those. Try a music cd instead to check if the the dvd drive is working.

mlg63, Aug 16, 2015
  3. Louie Del Win User
    Video no longer working

Hi Terry,

A faulty or corrupted device driver can cause the issue that you’ve encountered when playing videos. It can also be that a software conflict has occurred. Since the drivers that you have installed is updated, we suggest that you try to
    roll back the driver version for isolation purposes. Go to
    Device Manager
    > right-click on the video card or the display driver >
    Properties
    > Driver tab > Roll Back Driver. Then, restart your computer and check the result.

video player no longer working [​IMG]

We’re just here if you need further help.

Louie Del, Aug 16, 2015
  4. brummyfan Win User

Hi,
    Welcome to the forums, uninstall the graphics driver and reboot.

brummyfan, Aug 16, 2015
Thema:

1. video player no longer working - Similar Threads - video player longer

2. Windows Media player no longer works.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Media player no longer works.: Windows Media player no longer works. I’m running Windows 10 Pro Version 22H2 Build 19045.2965 Surface Pro 5If I start Media Player a message appears saying it’s not properly installed and asking if I want to install it from the Microsoft website. That link directs me to a...
  3. Windows Media player no longer works.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Media player no longer works.: Windows Media player no longer works. I’m running Windows 10 Pro Version 22H2 Build 19045.2965 Surface Pro 5If I start Media Player a message appears saying it’s not properly installed and asking if I want to install it from the Microsoft website. That link directs me to a...
  4. Windows Media player no longer works.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Video player

in Windows 10 Customization
    Video player: How can I upgrade my video player on this computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-player/7c07e8ba-8bd6-448b-9b1d-729cde2e3af7
  6. A+ VCE player no longer works

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A+ VCE player no longer works: Hi , please note the A+ VCE Player no longer works and I would like a refund https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-vce-player-no-longer-works/2be83ae6-07d0-43af-b789-d93a4bd579cd
  7. My DVD player no longer works?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My DVD player no longer works?: It appears that with one of the Microsoft updates, Power DVD was added to my computer. The problem is it will not read DVD's with out purchasing an upgrade.. It worked fine the last time I played a DVD.. ( which I don't do very often) What can I do? I have a big test to...
  8. video player is not working properly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    video player is not working properly: Videos are distorted. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/video-player-is-not-working-properly/daee671c-7027-4453-b380-5ce2b1f02929
  9. Media Player and YouTube NO LONGER WORKING!

in Windows 10 Support
    Media Player and YouTube NO LONGER WORKING!: Hey guys, I suddenly find myself having the most bizarre issue I've ever had, and I think it started right after I had a serious crash using the VLC Media Player, which I then uninstalled. I can't be sure that it is related to this though but whats happening is that I can't...
  10. video player

in Windows 10 Customization
    video player: How do I find out what video player I have. And, how do I fix the playback from freezing and/or skipping https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/video-player/45d9f1f8-b4cc-4c77-b679-efae2ddb333f