Windows 10: Video playing on Lock screen - possible?

Discus and support Video playing on Lock screen - possible? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Anyone know if its possible to have the Lock screen play a video....? Many thanks 40035 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by t8769, Feb 6, 2016.

1. t8769 Win User

Video playing on Lock screen - possible?

Anyone know if its possible to have the Lock screen play a video....?

Many thanks

:)

t8769, Feb 6, 2016

2. does Lumia 1020 has video lock features

Hello,

Does Lumia 1020 have video lock features? Like if you play a video, you can lock the buttons/screen so that if you accidentally touch it, it won't interrupt your video.

reenadeng4eva, Feb 6, 2016
  3. Task Manager on Phone 7?__

Play sample video and go back, it will exit from Zune Music player play shown in lock screen

VinodVickyRaj MR, Feb 6, 2016
  4. lmaneke Win User

Never seen the ability. I think it's pictures only.

lmaneke, Feb 6, 2016
  5. t8769 Win User
    It would be nice to have

t8769, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Video playing on Lock screen - possible? - Similar Threads - Video playing Lock

2. Blue Screen when play video

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen when play video: I purchased a new laptop, just 2 days, when I play video on YouTube, Netfilx and from hard disk, after 25~30 minutes, will crash and show this blue screen as below, the Stop code: DPC_WATCHDOG_VOLATION. I been do the factory reset, then update all Windows update and...
  3. Lock screen not working if video playing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Lock screen not working if video playing: Hello, I have the lock screen set on Windows 10 for one minute, which I thought would always kick-in with no mouse or keyboard activity. I've found, though, that sometimes it doesn't do that when I've gone out for more than a minute, and realised it's because I have a news...
  4. Is it possible to play a video in the Windows 10 lockscreen?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Is it possible to play a video in the Windows 10 lockscreen?: I mean with the Wallpaper engine, can you play a video in the background, but is it also possible in the lockscreen? Ist es möglich im Windows 10 lockscreen ein Video abspielen zu lassen?
  5. Video screensaver/lock screen?

Video screensaver/lock screen?: On Windows 8, I could set a video as my screensaver. I would choose slideshow for my screensaver and choose a folder with the video in it, and it would loop without issue. I can't get Windows 10 to do the same thing. Yes, the file is a "windows media video". How can I...
  6. is it possible to play a custom video on windows startup and shutdown?

is it possible to play a custom video on windows startup and shutdown?: Pretty much what the title says..... thanks 60063
  7. Is it possible to keep the lock screen but remove the locked password?

Is it possible to keep the lock screen but remove the locked password?: I've got a client who wants to get rid of the lock screen password requirement but keep the lock screen with the time etc. Obviously disabling the password requirement leaves the device vulnerable. I've found plenty of information on how to remove the lock screen or...
  8. Change lock screen to a video

Change lock screen to a video: Hi all, I was wondering if it's possible to put a looping video as the lock screen? If possible, instructions would be much appreciated! Thanks 22216
  9. Video play green or black screen

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Video play green or black screen: After Win 10 installed, everything works fine except for videos. When I try to view them using my Facebook page, I am just getting a green or black screen although I usually have audio -- but not always. I have installed and updated AMD drivers. Thank you. 13786
  10. Video playing on locked screen ... can do?

in Windows 10 Support
    Video playing on locked screen ... can do?: Anyone know if I can have a video playing on a locked screen. Any way to arrange this? Thanks 45595