Windows 10: Video Problem

Discus and support Video Problem in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have a problem when I try to watch a video - sometimes there will be an advertisement with video and audio playing at the same time. Is there any way... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ladyovr60, Mar 29, 2016.

1. ladyovr60 Win User

Video Problem

I have a problem when I try to watch a video - sometimes there will be an advertisement with video and audio playing at the same time. Is there any way to stop this from happening?

:)

ladyovr60, Mar 29, 2016

2. Mogul 6800 video issue!

I have a Mogul 6800 and I 've recorded some videos from my phone camera. I've tried to save the videos to my computer,but it can't open them.

Any ideals?

mogul video, Mar 29, 2016
  3. "Cannot change the name because you do not have the required access privileges" Windows 10

All I am trying to do is re-name a folder in my photos ...something I have done many times before !!

Why does the above message come up ? It is my PC; not used by anyone else...!

video queen, Mar 29, 2016
  4. lmaneke Win User

Video Problem

Where is this occurring from? YouTube perhaps?

lmaneke, Mar 29, 2016
  5. ladyovr60 Win User
    Facebook, home page . etc not necessarily You Tube

ladyovr60, Mar 30, 2016
  6. Hydranix Win User
    Use a ad blocker of some sort. Chrome/Chromium/Opera and Firefox have addons that will prevent this.

If you want something a bit more sophisticated, you could install a proxy filter like privoxy between your internet connection and router.

Hydranix, Mar 30, 2016
  7. TairikuOkami, Mar 30, 2016
  8. ladyovr60 Win User

Video Problem

I downloaded this and I think it is going to work!! Thanks!

ladyovr60, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Video Problem

1. Video Problem - Similar Threads - Video Problem

2. MS Defender video problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Defender video problem: When running MS Defender Offline Scan the video is badly distored and only bliinks on for about a second, then the screen goes blank for several seconds, then it repeats distorted video - no video-.distorted video - no video-etc. This only happens with Offline scans all...
  3. MS Defender video problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS Defender video problem: When running MS Defender Offline Scan the video is badly distored and only bliinks on for about a second, then the screen goes blank for several seconds, then it repeats distorted video - no video-.distorted video - no video-etc. This only happens with Offline scans all...
  4. I HAVE FACING PROBLEM WHILE OPENING THE ONLINE CLASS APPLICATION THE VIDEO WAS NOT ABLE TO...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I HAVE FACING PROBLEM WHILE OPENING THE ONLINE CLASS APPLICATION THE VIDEO WAS NOT ABLE TO...: See the end of this message for details on invoking just-in-time JIT debugging instead of this dialog box....************** JIT Debugging **************To enable just-in-time JIT debugging, the .config file for thisapplication or computer machine.config must have...
  5. I HAVE FACING PROBLEM WHILE OPENING THE ONLINE CLASS APPLICATION THE VIDEO WAS NOT ABLE TO...

I HAVE FACING PROBLEM WHILE OPENING THE ONLINE CLASS APPLICATION THE VIDEO WAS NOT ABLE TO...: See the end of this message for details on invoking just-in-time JIT debugging instead of this dialog box....************** JIT Debugging **************To enable just-in-time JIT debugging, the .config file for thisapplication or computer machine.config must have...
  6. I HAVE FACING PROBLEM WHILE OPENING THE ONLINE CLASS APPLICATION THE VIDEO WAS NOT ABLE TO...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I HAVE FACING PROBLEM WHILE OPENING THE ONLINE CLASS APPLICATION THE VIDEO WAS NOT ABLE TO...: IHAVE FACING PROBLEM WHILE OPENING THE ONLINE CLASS APPLICATION THE VIDEO WAS NOT ABLE TO RUN SUDDENLY POP UP AND CAME THESE WRITTEN WORDS:-- Unhandled execption has occurrred in your application if you click continue.The application will ignore this error and attempt to...
  7. I HAVE FACING PROBLEM WHILE OPENING THE ONLINE CLASS APPLICATION THE VIDEO WAS NOT ABLE TO...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I HAVE FACING PROBLEM WHILE OPENING THE ONLINE CLASS APPLICATION THE VIDEO WAS NOT ABLE TO...: IHAVE FACING PROBLEM WHILE OPENING THE ONLINE CLASS APPLICATION THE VIDEO WAS NOT ABLE TO RUN SUDDENLY POP UP AND CAME THESE WRITTEN WORDS:-- Unhandled execption has occurrred in your application if you click continue.The application will ignore this error and attempt to...
  8. I HAVE FACING PROBLEM WHILE OPENING THE ONLINE CLASS APPLICATION THE VIDEO WAS NOT ABLE TO...

9. Sound Problem During Online Meeting and Video Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sound Problem During Online Meeting and Video Games: Hello,I have a problem that have been recurring since yesterday. During a meeting either on Zoom or Google Meet, I could not hear anything, just a tiny bit of scrunches or little noise and never any proper voice from my colleagues even though before I joined, the songs I...
  10. Sound Problem During Online Meeting and Video Games

Sound Problem During Online Meeting and Video Games: Hello,I have a problem that have been recurring since yesterday. During a meeting either on Zoom or Google Meet, I could not hear anything, just a tiny bit of scrunches or little noise and never any proper voice from my colleagues even though before I joined, the songs I...