Windows 10: Video shows off ASUS’ Windows 10 laptop with ScreenPad

Discus and support Video shows off ASUS’ Windows 10 laptop with ScreenPad in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Advancements on hardware forefront for Windows 10 laptop is like a gift that never stops giving. ASUS seemed to have pulled the rabbit out of the hat... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinLatest, Jun 10, 2018.

1. WinLatest New Member

Video shows off ASUS’ Windows 10 laptop with ScreenPad

Advancements on hardware forefront for Windows 10 laptop is like a gift that never stops giving. ASUS seemed to have pulled the rabbit out of the hat with their all-new ZenBook Pro Windows 10 laptop, ScreenPad.

The most remarkable feature of ScreenPad which sets it apart from the competition is the inclusion of a touchscreen on the touchpad. You heard it right, they’ve managed to combine a 5.5 Full-HD touchscreen with the touchpad.

This brings in a whole array of multi-tasking features. First and the foremost is that you can extend the main display on to this touch screen using the Screen Extender mode which ultimately mimics a little pocket-sized dual screen or you can customize it to use it with various Windows 10 apps which provides deeper integration with the ScreenPad.

You can control your multimedia settings, use the calculator or you can even use the launcher to have shortcuts to your favorite apps or websites.

A new video published on YouTube shows this remarkable piece of technology in all its glory. You can see all of its unique features in action, up and close. You can see how it flawlessly switches between a normal touchpad and the ScreenPad and the use of Screen Extender enabled to watch a YouTube video in full-screen mode. All on the touchpad.

The inclusion of ScreenPad technology shouldn’t take away the fact that this new ZenBook Pro is a Power House. It houses a 15.6-inch 4K Ultra-HD display with an almost bezel-less touchscreen and up to the latest Intel Core i9 and a maximum of 16GB RAM. As for the Graphics card, it has NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti graphics with 4GB of VRAM.

The maximum configuration of this laptop provides a storage of 1TB SSD. It supports USB -C type with Thunderbolt 3 and all other standard ports along with the Harmon Kardon audio system.

All-in-all ASUS ScreenPad is a welcome addition to the Windows 10 community. It has now opened up a new dimension to the laptop manufacturers as well as the developer community to come up with unique features for their applications by leveraging the ScreenPad.

ASUS plans to sell the ZenBook Pro 15 later this year, and we’ll learn more about the device when it will become available for purchase.

The post Video shows off ASUS’ Windows 10 laptop with ScreenPad appeared first on Windows Latest

Weiterlesen...

WinLatest, Jun 10, 2018

2. No bluetooth connection on my windows 10 asus laptop

I'm having issues connecting to audio Bluetooth devices with my ASUS n550JK laptop and yes this laptop has Bluetooth capabilities. I have tried trouble shooting connections and updating drivers and quite frankly done everything that is suggested by other
    videos and instructions listed online but none works. Can you please help me with this issue.

Thanks

Shana-kayR, Jun 11, 2018
  3. ASUS Laptop showing "shutting down" message on Windows 10.

Original Title: ASUS Laptop

Asus laptop continuously showing shutting down, it`s not over heating, I`m using windows 10, any ideas please.

paulineannhall, Jun 11, 2018
Thema:

Video shows off ASUS’ Windows 10 laptop with ScreenPad

1. Video shows off ASUS’ Windows 10 laptop with ScreenPad - Similar Threads - Video shows off

2. asus screenpad error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    asus screenpad error: whenever i open my asuse zenbook 14e UX435EG ,this error opens like 27 times and my screenpad is now just a secondary screen and a normal trackpad https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/asus-screenpad-error/6db3d2e0-df62-4547-8cd0-2c9980da62db
  3. asus screenpad error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    asus screenpad error: whenever i open my asuse zenbook 14e UX435EG ,this error opens like 27 times and my screenpad is now just a secondary screen and a normal trackpad https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/asus-screenpad-error/6db3d2e0-df62-4547-8cd0-2c9980da62db
  4. asus screenpad error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Touchscreen not working and 'ScreenPad' on ASUS laptop not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Touchscreen not working and 'ScreenPad' on ASUS laptop not working: Hi, I have an ASUS Zenbook pro 15. For the past 2 weeks my 'ScreenPad' has not been turning on. Today, I noticed that the touchscreen on my display is also not working. I haven't found any solutions for the ScreenPad, but today I tried to fix the touchscreen display issue...
  6. New ASUS ScreenPad 2.0, Screenpad Plus and refreshed ROG gaming laptop

in Windows 10 News
    New ASUS ScreenPad 2.0, Screenpad Plus and refreshed ROG gaming laptop: At Computex 2019 in Taipei, Taiwan, ASUS unveiled a lineup of ZenBooks with new versions of its ScreenPad and a refreshed lineup of laptops from its Republic of Gamers. The company also celebrated its 30th anniversary with an exclusive limited-edition ZenBook Edition 30...
  7. Asus ZenBook Pro with Windows 10 and innovative ScreenPad to launch in India

in Windows 10 News
    Asus ZenBook Pro with Windows 10 and innovative ScreenPad to launch in India: Asus is launching the new ZenBook Pro laptop with Windows 10 in India next week. In place of a traditional touchpad, the company is adding the 5.5-inch touchscreen called “ScreenPad” that can run its own collection of apps – Calculator, Music, YouTube and other apps aimed at...
  8. A closer look at Asus jaw-dropping ScreenPad for Windows 10 laptop

in Windows 10 News
    A closer look at Asus jaw-dropping ScreenPad for Windows 10 laptop: Asus today at Computex announced the interactive ScreenPad feature for Windows 10, and the ZenBook Pro 15 is the first laptop to support it. ScreenPad is an innovative and interactive feature available only on select hardware configuration. A laptop would need to come with a...
  9. Computex 2018: ASUS introduces new ScreenPad & devices with Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Computex 2018: ASUS introduces new ScreenPad & devices with Windows 10: Today at Computex 2018, ASUS announced a new ZenBook Pro series with an interactive ScreenPad, the ZenBook S – a new 13.3-inch ultraportable notebook built with military-grade durability – two new gaming laptops, a convertible laptop with a 360° display and more. Let’s take...
  10. Asus launches new Windows 10 laptop with ScreenPad

in Windows 10 News
    Asus launches new Windows 10 laptop with ScreenPad: Today at Computex 2018, Asus announced the new ZenBook Pro series with Microsoft’s latest Windows 10 operating system and it comes with an interactive ScreenPad. It’s one of the first Windows 10 devices to feature the ScreenPad. The all-new Asus ZenBook Pro 15 will be...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. step by step guide to using asus screenpad plus