Windows 10: Video Software

Discus and support Video Software in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have movie maker. But I need something that can do the following. Say I have a solid image background in my video. I want to be able to put a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by BriniaSona, Dec 12, 2015.

1. Video Software

I have movie maker. But I need something that can do the following.

Say I have a solid image background in my video. I want to be able to put a moving png with a transparent background in front and have it move across the background like a motion comic. What would be the best program that would let me do this. After that I can import to movie maker and finish it.

:)

BriniaSona, Dec 12, 2015

2. video software

i wan to install other video software to play video songs in my cell. which software is good for 6300 & how to install that. where will i get those software ?

amberagrawal, Dec 12, 2015
  3. video software

There is not much available for the 6300 because it's not a smartphone.

You may be able to find a java based music or video player at
    www.getjar.com

You probably will not find anything as good as the built-in players.

psychomania---01, Dec 12, 2015
  4. Kari Win User

Video Software

You have lots of options, even free ones. This list is based on my own user experience, listing some both free and paid for video editors. The first one on both lists is my choice, tools I use to make Windows videos (see for instance this thread).

Free Video Editors:

• My choice: DaVinci Resolve 12
      • A video editor used by many professional film makers ans studios, complete and extensive enough to do almost anything you want to.
    • ShortCut
      • An open source video editor, almost as good as DaVinci Resolve. Quite steep learning curve.
    • HitFilm 3 Express
      • A free version of the paid for HitFilm editor. Powerful, also used by many professionals.
    • CyberLink PowerDirector 12 Free
      • Extremely easy to use yet feature rich video editor for Windows.

Paid for Video Editors:

• My choice: Cyberlink PowerDirector 14
      • Easy to use, almost limitless possibilities to edit and manipulate your video. Nice price compared to what you get, $90. Is also available as a part of Director Suite (complete video / photo / audio editing set) for $200, or as a subscription 3 months for $49 and 1 year for $99.
    • Adobe Premiere Pro CC
      • Still the best there is in my opinion, if not the price was not so high (annual subscription $240). In my case the only reason I am not using Premiere Pro is the price.
    • HitFilm 4 Pro
      • Perfect, professional tool. Price is really high for most normal private users, about $350.
    My recommendations to you:
    • Get the DaVinci Resolve 12 if you want a free editor.
    • If you are willing to pay for the editor, test the free PowerDirector 12 and if (I dare say when!) satisfied, buy the PowerDirector 14. With the paid version you get loads of free stuff (effects, transitions, titles and so on).

5. Do any of these have the ability to move around transparent pngs. I want to make the video more than just a sideshow.

BriniaSona, Dec 12, 2015
  6. Kari Win User
    All of them. It took me less than 3 minutes to make this example, moving transparent logo on static background with PowerDirector 12 Free, including the time needed to start the application, make the video, encode it and upload to YouTube:

[youtube]kGJ2O-qGYGY[/youtube]

Writing this post with my two finger system took longer *Wink

7. I cant find the free version of 12, all results always point me to 14. Can you drop a link please.

BriniaSona, Dec 13, 2015
  8. Kari Win User

Video Software

Links to all applications I mentioned are posted in my first post in this thread, have been there all the time. I just tested the PowerDirector 12 link and it takes to the correct download page.

Extract from the above mentioned post, with the said link:

Kari, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Video Software

1. Video Software - Similar Threads - Video Software

2. I cannot find the software for my LifeCam Video, is there any other way I can get a upgrade?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot find the software for my LifeCam Video, is there any other way I can get a upgrade?: I cannot find the software for my LifeCam Video, is there any other way I can get a upgrade? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-find-the-software-for-my-lifecam-video-is/e6b8e598-fbbb-4618-8e16-e8332b14bd5d
  3. I cannot find the software for my LifeCam Video, is there any other way I can get a upgrade?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cannot find the software for my LifeCam Video, is there any other way I can get a upgrade?: I cannot find the software for my LifeCam Video, is there any other way I can get a upgrade? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-find-the-software-for-my-lifecam-video-is/e6b8e598-fbbb-4618-8e16-e8332b14bd5d
  4. an anyone recommend a reliable video editing software that works well with Microsoft...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    an anyone recommend a reliable video editing software that works well with Microsoft...: This question seeks recommendations from the Microsoft community for video editing software that is compatible and works efficiently on the Windows 10 operating system. The user is specifically interested in software that can handle high-quality video editing tasks, and they...
  5. an anyone recommend a reliable video editing software that works well with Microsoft...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    an anyone recommend a reliable video editing software that works well with Microsoft...: This question seeks recommendations from the Microsoft community for video editing software that is compatible and works efficiently on the Windows 10 operating system. The user is specifically interested in software that can handle high-quality video editing tasks, and they...
  6. an anyone recommend a reliable video editing software that works well with Microsoft...

7. Best free video rotating software?

Best free video rotating software?: I am looking for something that will rotate videos that are about 10 minutes in length without having to register or pay for anything.
  8. Chrome and Video Games Running Slow, Possibly Software-Related?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Chrome and Video Games Running Slow, Possibly Software-Related?: Since earlier this year, my laptop has been running quite slowly on Google Chrome and my video games. While my laptop Dell XPS 15 9570 is not the greatest out there, it has been able to run fairly demanding games at ~60 FPS on medium settings. However, I have been having...
  9. Chrome and Video Games Running Slow, Possibly Software-Related?

Chrome and Video Games Running Slow, Possibly Software-Related?: Since earlier this year, my laptop has been running quite slowly on Google Chrome and my video games. While my laptop Dell XPS 15 9570 is not the greatest out there, it has been able to run fairly demanding games at ~60 FPS on medium settings. However, I have been having...
  10. Bluescreen ONLY while using video editing software

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluescreen ONLY while using video editing software: This problem keeps happening daily. I open the software I use to edit my videos CapCut for PC and after 10 minutes of using it the system freezes and crashes . I own an ASUS ROG laptop with the following specs:- GTX 1050TI- I7 7700HQ- Windows 10 22H2Bsod error :...