Windows 10: Video stutters in Chrome Browser Only

Discus and support Video stutters in Chrome Browser Only in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I searched and found several threads on computers stuttering during video, but nothing that addresses my issue. When playing Netflix, Amazon or any... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by stealth2920, Dec 20, 2017.

1. Video stutters in Chrome Browser Only

I searched and found several threads on computers stuttering during video, but nothing that addresses my issue. When playing Netflix, Amazon or any online video, I get a random stutter that causes the video appear to skip. This issue only occurs while using Chrome. No issues at all using Firefox. Any others with this issue?

:)

stealth2920, Dec 20, 2017
  2. PeterKl. Win User

Facing sound issues on the device after the update.

Hi,

This also did not work. To add some (perhaps important) information that I missed out on. The video/sound lagging/stuttering occurs only in browsers (chrome/edge etc) and not in regular videos on mediaplayer/vlc. I've also checked my connection quality and
    stability and there are no issues there either.

PeterKl., Dec 20, 2017
  3. Windows 10 issue: Video stuttering especially bad on YouTube. Any solutions?

I believe it has something todo with the windows codecs?

video only stutters when i'm using windows related software (edge, video app). Video plays fine in third party software (chrome, vlc).

Any ideas?

Goussaertt, Dec 20, 2017
  4. torre Win User

Video stutters in Chrome Browser Only

Have you tried to reset/reinstall Chrome ? Also, is Chrome current with updates ?

Edit: Also temporarily disable your extensions to see if any effect.

torre, Dec 20, 2017
  5. Yes and Yes. It only started after the last update. I'll wait and see what happens after the next one. Meanwhile will use Firefox for any videos. Thanks

stealth2920, Dec 20, 2017
  6. roy111 Win User
    it could be bad luck, not having those problems.

roy111, Dec 22, 2017
  7. What?

stealth2920, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Video stutters in Chrome Browser Only

1. Video stutters in Chrome Browser Only - Similar Threads - Video stutters Chrome

2. VIDEO STUTTERING

in Windows 10 Gaming
    VIDEO STUTTERING: Hello. when I click on the windows start button while watching a video, there's a stutter that shows up and persists even in the videos am watching. I have tried updating graphics drivers and even reinstalling windows but the issue persists. Am using an ASUS laptop x570zd,...
  3. VIDEO STUTTERING

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    VIDEO STUTTERING: Hello. when I click on the windows start button while watching a video, there's a stutter that shows up and persists even in the videos am watching. I have tried updating graphics drivers and even reinstalling windows but the issue persists. Am using an ASUS laptop x570zd,...
  4. VIDEO STUTTERING

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Video lags/stutters in web browser as well as Games

Video lags/stutters in web browser as well as Games: Hi, After the recent update, Graphics on my HP Pavilion Gaming I7-9750H GTX 1650 are lagging on Apps, Chrome, Edge, Movies, etc. Moreover, the trackpad is also stuttering/ lagging. Windows Version is 21H1. Please assist.Regards Abhinav...
  6. Videos in all browsers skipping frames / stuttering

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Videos in all browsers skipping frames / stuttering: I have ryzen 2700x and rtx2060, W10 1909 with latest updates, latest driver/bios, have tried a lot of fixes and none have worked. Videos in browsers skip frames, including in firefox, chrome, brave, opera, edge, ie, etc. The stutter is pretty bad, tons of skipped frames,...
  7. All videos are stuttering in browsers

All videos are stuttering in browsers: I have Windows 10 desktop PC latest updates installed, AMD CPU and NVIDIA GPU. I started getting massive stutter in all videos in web browsers, including Edge, Chrome, Firefox, IE, Opera. Basically looks like dropped frames and bad frame timing. I don't notice a stutter in 3D...
  8. Chrome, YouTube video Audio stutters.

Chrome, YouTube video Audio stutters.: Hello YouTube audio(only) started to stutter quite frequently maybe around the time when flash stopped being supported ? Idk what to do and how to fix it. I have tried to change the audio Hz in my settings and switching off the acceleration thing but nothing helps it....
  9. Video Stuttering

Video Stuttering: I have windows 10. Since the upload, it has been acting kind of off. Especially when I am trying to watch a video. The video stutters a lot whther I am watching YouTube or Netflix. I have already tried to restart my entire computer. That did not work. My mouse pad is also...
  10. Video stuttering on web browser and downloads

Video stuttering on web browser and downloads: Yo ! I'm gonna do that fast, basically whenever I download or stream content off of the internet I start having lots of stutter. For instance, I'd be watching a youtube video, and the video would start buffering and or just freez all the time to the point where it's...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. chrome stutters on youtube

2. chrome streaming video stutters

3. chrome streaming video stutter

4. chrome stutters,
  5. chrome video stuttering,
  6. chrome random stuttering 2019