Windows 10: Video TDR Failure (NVidia)

Discus and support Video TDR Failure (NVidia) in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Hi guys! I got a problem with my GPUs on my laptop. Basically, after closing a game (WoT), but not all times, I get a BSOD which refers to the folder... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by VladCelTroll, Dec 26, 2015.

1. Video TDR Failure (NVidia)

Hi guys!
    I got a problem with my GPUs on my laptop.
    Basically, after closing a game (WoT), but not all times, I get a BSOD which refers to the folder igdkmd64. I tried any solution, but none of them worked.
    Any ideas of how can I solve this?
    Thanks in advance.

:)

VladCelTroll, Dec 26, 2015

2. Windows 10 Video_TDR_ Failure

I did update each time Nvidia gave me a new version of my graphic card driver.

But i can tell that Latest graphic device driver is not the solution.

Is there anybody in Microsoft to find the correct solution to this Video TDR Failure ?

Bruno.berhault, Dec 26, 2015
  3. ns8853111 Win User
    Windows 10 has blue screen after wakes up from sleep

Thanks for the reply.

I had updated both Intel Graphic card and Nvidia graphic card to the latest version.

But the problem still occur.

Every time I put it into hibernate and sleep, the blue screen error shows. Video TDR Failure igdxmd64.sys

ns8853111, Dec 26, 2015
  4. Dude Win User

Video TDR Failure (NVidia)

Do you have Game Dvr enabled in the Xbox app? That causes TDR errors, disable it if you do

5. Yep, it worked. No more crashes/anything like that.
    Thanks a lot.

VladCelTroll, Dec 29, 2015
  6. Dude Win User
    Good news! You're welcome.

Dude, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Video TDR Failure (NVidia)

1. Video TDR Failure (NVidia) - Similar Threads - Video TDR Failure

2. How to fix Video TDR failure with NVIDIA GPU?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix Video TDR failure with NVIDIA GPU?: I was just trying to turn on my pc, when all of a sudden it blue screened. I have watched sooo many tutorials, but non work. In the properties tab in the device manager, it says that it is deactivated because of code 43. I have installed drivers, uninstalled the card, updated...
  3. How to fix Video TDR failure with NVIDIA GPU?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix Video TDR failure with NVIDIA GPU?: I was just trying to turn on my pc, when all of a sudden it blue screened. I have watched sooo many tutorials, but non work. In the properties tab in the device manager, it says that it is deactivated because of code 43. I have installed drivers, uninstalled the card, updated...
  4. How to fix Video TDR failure with NVIDIA GPU?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to fix Video TDR failure with NVIDIA GPU?: I was just trying to turn on my pc, when all of a sudden it blue screened. I have watched sooo many tutorials, but non work. In the properties tab in the device manager, it says that is is deactivated because of code 43. I have installed driver, uninstalled the card, updated...
  5. Video TDR Failure...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video TDR Failure...: HelloI have a i5 9400f, 8x2gb ram and a GTX 1050ti. After some time it shows video tdr failure. When i use brower it crashes the most my pc crash like this more than 5-6times a day on average.... Need the fix :/...
  6. Video TDR Failure...

Video TDR Failure...: HelloI have a i5 9400f, 8x2gb ram and a GTX 1050ti. After some time it shows video tdr failure. When i use brower it crashes the most my pc crash like this more than 5-6times a day on average.... Need the fix :/...
  7. Video TDR failure

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video TDR failure: Ok so I’ve been getting the error video TDR failure I’ve tried uninstalling and reinstalling drivers but I keep getting the error I have a 6gb 1060 msi gpu https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-tdr-failure/aa6b1332-97ca-4963-95b8-3ad19165ab12
  8. video tdr failure

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    video tdr failure: hello. recently, while i was just doing regular stuff, a video tdr failure error occurred. bsod and all that stuff. after reading some suggestions, none of them helped since in my case error occured just after booting the pc. this makes updating/downgrading gpu drivers...
  9. video tdr failure

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    video tdr failure: hello. recently, while i was just doing regular stuff, a video tdr failure error occurred. bsod and all that stuff. after reading some suggestions, none of them helped since in my case error occured just after booting the pc. this makes updating/downgrading gpu drivers...
  10. Video TDR Failure

Video TDR Failure: I keep getting a blue screen saying I have a Video TDR Failure and then it shuts my computer down, what can I do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-tdr-failure/f6871843-06fe-4392-ab40-dbe83b78da70