Windows 10: Video to DVD

Discus and support Video to DVD in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Need help,when I copy a video from my video folder to a DVD I cannot play it on my DVD player,the videos are .MOV, .MP4, .AVI, .3PG format is there... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by tommo, Aug 12, 2018.

1. tommo Win User

Video to DVD

Need help,when I copy a video from my video folder to a DVD I cannot play it on my DVD player,the videos are .MOV, .MP4, .AVI, .3PG format is there anything I can do to solve this,i'm using a windows 10 PC

:)

tommo, Aug 12, 2018

2. Burn pics and videos to DVD

Hi Ewan,

You can also burn pictures and videos to DVD by using the File Explorer. To get started, follow these steps:

• Insert the disc and open the File Explorer.
    • Select the files that you want to burn.
    • Right-click and send to DVD RW Drive (DVideo to DVD :).
    • Create a disc title.
    • Once you are done, click Finish burning.
    If you'd prefer to use a third-party software, we suggest that you check
    Windows Store
    for available apps that you can install.

Let us know if you have other questions in mind.

Jennifer Cha, Aug 12, 2018
  3. Help me copy video files to a dvd.

Hi Jim,

The challenge you're experiencing with copying video files to a disc might be due to a misconfiguration of a device driver. It would be great if you can tell us more about your concern. Please answer the following questions:

• Were you able to burn a disk before by performing the same method?
    • Have you tried using a different DVD and see if the same issue occurs?
    • Are you using a re-writable DVD?
    • Is the issue isolated to video files?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

In the meantime, we advise burning a data DVD using the Windows Media Player. For the
    steps on how to perform this operation, please refer to this support article. Follow the instructions
    under the section: Burn an audio CD (or a data CD or DVD). The steps from the article apply to Windows 10 as well.

We'll be waiting for your response.

Devlin Sco, Aug 12, 2018
  4. bobkn Win User

Video to DVD

No DVD Burner in win10

I'm not familiar with the formatting of DVD video disks, but I doubt that just copying files will get you there.

video_ts is a folder, not a file. It contains the data files, including the video (.vob).

You may want to stick with a version that can burn the DVD without any additional steps.

bobkn, Aug 12, 2018
Thema:

Video to DVD

1. Video to DVD - Similar Threads - Video DVD

2. How To Copy Internet Video To DVD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How To Copy Internet Video To DVD: Is there a way to copy a video from the internet to a DVD connected to my desktop I am using MS Edge to watch the video on the internet ? This is a documentary video that is about 90 minutes long and I would like to use it on my DVD player that is connected to my TV, so I can...
  3. How To Copy Internet Video To DVD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How To Copy Internet Video To DVD: Is there a way to copy a video from the internet to a DVD connected to my desktop I am using MS Edge to watch the video on the internet ? This is a documentary video that is about 90 minutes long and I would like to use it on my DVD player that is connected to my TV, so I can...
  4. Copy Video On Internet to DVD

Copy Video On Internet to DVD: Is there a way to copy a video from the internet to a DVD on my desktop using MS Edge ? Is it legal ? This is a documentary video that is about 90 minutes long and I would like to watch it on my TV so I do not to eat up my internet usage each time I watch it....
  5. Copy Video On Internet to DVD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Copy Video On Internet to DVD: Is there a way to copy a video from the internet to a DVD on my desktop using MS Edge ? Is it legal ? This is a documentary video that is about 90 minutes long and I would like to watch it on my TV so I do not to eat up my internet usage each time I watch it....
  6. Trying to burn mp4 video to blank DVD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to burn mp4 video to blank DVD: I'm trying to burn an mp4 video to a blank DVD+RW. However, when I inserted the blank disc and tried burning it through Windows Media Player Legacy, a pop up appeared: "Please insert a blank disc in CD drive E:. On WMPL detects the new disc, it will automatically start...
  7. Trying to burn mp4 video to blank DVD

Trying to burn mp4 video to blank DVD: I'm trying to burn an mp4 video to a blank DVD+RW. However, when I inserted the blank disc and tried burning it through Windows Media Player Legacy, a pop up appeared: "Please insert a blank disc in CD drive E:. On WMPL detects the new disc, it will automatically start...
  8. How do I burn a Music Video DVD on my home computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I burn a Music Video DVD on my home computer?: How do I burn a Music Video DVD on my home computer using Windows 7? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-burn-a-music-video-dvd-on-my-home/15c2bd52-aa83-4d69-90a9-3f13ca496f18
  9. How do I burn a Music Video DVD on my home computer?

How do I burn a Music Video DVD on my home computer?: How do I burn a Music Video DVD on my home computer using Windows 7? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-burn-a-music-video-dvd-on-my-home/15c2bd52-aa83-4d69-90a9-3f13ca496f18
  10. I have purchased Kworld VHSto DVD Video Editing DVD Maker 2.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I have purchased Kworld VHSto DVD Video Editing DVD Maker 2.: It works on windows 7 but not on 10. It says Cyberlink powerdirector could not start the recording due to: 1. computers operating system not recognising the capture device2. the capture format not being compliant with the industry standard format3. there being no time/date...