Windows 10: video unavailable error

Discus and support video unavailable error in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; hi i'm on google chrome. i type something in search and many times lately a you tube page comes up saying this video is unavailable. so far i haven't... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by pothound, Feb 8, 2018.

1. pothound Win User

video unavailable error

hi i'm on google chrome. i type something in search and many times lately a you tube page comes up saying this video is unavailable. so far i haven't found a fix for it. thank you

:)

pothound, Feb 8, 2018

2. Issue with nokia lumia 900 touch capacitive buttons

I tried to load the video, but youtube informed me that the video is unavailable. Is there another way to get the video?

slowfox---01, Feb 8, 2018
  3. NMealey Win User
    Video errors on Windows 10

After installing Windows 10, and getting everything sorted, I have endless errors while watching videos on YouTube on fullscreen. Videos will error and stop, or they will crash the program. This occurs on IE11, Edge, and I downloaded Chrome just to confirm,
    and yes it does. I also can not watch any videos hosted through Facebook, regardless of site link, it just reads video is unavailable. Flash is active as well as AciveX filtering. So far, I'm not impressed with this downgrade from my Windows 7, which had
    no issues while I was running it.

NMealey, Feb 8, 2018
  4. Plankton Win User

video unavailable error

It could be for many reasons.....but the 2 most common ones are: 1- the video has been taken down (removed), 2 - the video is not valid in the country you're are in. In either case there's nothing you can do about it.

Plankton, Feb 8, 2018
  5. pothound Win User
    hi thanks for your quick reply. i am in search on google chrome and not requesting a video.

pothound, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

video unavailable error

1. video unavailable error - Similar Threads - video unavailable error

2. driver unavailable

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    driver unavailable: printer will not print "driver unavailable" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/driver-unavailable/266b9f13-016b-4f84-8113-3b5e7ba56fa8
  3. driver unavailable

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    driver unavailable: I am trying to add my wireless HP Envy 5530 to my laptop computer running Windows 10. I keep getting an error message 'driver unavailable'. It worked perfectly until I got a new power cord for printer. Any suggestions?...
  4. Sound Unavailable

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sound Unavailable: I use my vomputer almost eer6 day, u built it around december, on the day of charstmas. All of the sudden my sound is gone and im not sure why, it wont even pick up that my headphones are plugged in, and my Realtek HD Audio driver just dissapeared Any help?...
  5. Desktop is unavailable

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Desktop is unavailable: ***Modify title from: window 10 not booting*** Hello, My windows 10 on another laptop refuses to boot properly after the last update, the desktop location is lost, none of the functions work including the windows button and there is no internet access. no files can be...
  6. Unavailable controls

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unavailable controls: The new game Asphalt 9 has finally been released but while other Windows gamer has keyboard controls I have none, any help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/unavailable-controls/53b7daa3-f9bc-4366-b095-9b8d6dd5ab75
  7. Unknown Hard Error and Location Unavailable

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unknown Hard Error and Location Unavailable: On sunday my laptop was fine I was visiting family. Came home and turned on my laptop monday night it was very slow and when my laptop finally loaded it had an error about unavailable location and unknown hard error. I also cant contect my wifi adapter to this laptop and the...
  8. Unknown Hard Error and Location Unavailable

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unknown Hard Error and Location Unavailable: On sunday my laptop was fine I was visiting family. Came home and turned on my laptop monday night it was very slow and when my laptop finally loaded it had an error about unavailable location and unknown hard error. I also cant contect my wifi adapter to this laptop and the...
  9. Desktop Unavailable

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Desktop Unavailable: I restarted my Windows10 laptop to factory last night. After it finished I can signin. I have a stock wallpaper. I have a dialogue box saying something about the desktop is unavailable, and an unresponsive taskbar. What went wrong? How do I fix it (for free Ofcource). I paid...
  10. location is unavailable

in Windows 10 Support
    location is unavailable: hi. so everytime after i get a BSOD, or i do an emergency restart, or the pc gets turned off immediately, it gets this error message after booting: "C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\systemprofile\Desktop is not accessable. Access is denied." i have no clue what...