Windows 10: video unavailable error

Discus and support video unavailable error in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; hi i'm on google chrome. i type something in search and many times lately a you tube page comes up saying this video is unavailable. so far i haven't... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by pothound, Feb 8, 2018.

1. pothound Win User

video unavailable error

hi i'm on google chrome. i type something in search and many times lately a you tube page comes up saying this video is unavailable. so far i haven't found a fix for it. thank you

:)

pothound, Feb 8, 2018

2. Issue with nokia lumia 900 touch capacitive buttons

I tried to load the video, but youtube informed me that the video is unavailable. Is there another way to get the video?

slowfox---01, Feb 8, 2018
  3. NMealey Win User
    Video errors on Windows 10

After installing Windows 10, and getting everything sorted, I have endless errors while watching videos on YouTube on fullscreen. Videos will error and stop, or they will crash the program. This occurs on IE11, Edge, and I downloaded Chrome just to confirm,
    and yes it does. I also can not watch any videos hosted through Facebook, regardless of site link, it just reads video is unavailable. Flash is active as well as AciveX filtering. So far, I'm not impressed with this downgrade from my Windows 7, which had
    no issues while I was running it.

NMealey, Feb 8, 2018
  4. Plankton Win User

video unavailable error

It could be for many reasons.....but the 2 most common ones are: 1- the video has been taken down (removed), 2 - the video is not valid in the country you're are in. In either case there's nothing you can do about it.

Plankton, Feb 8, 2018
  5. pothound Win User
    hi thanks for your quick reply. i am in search on google chrome and not requesting a video.

pothound, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

video unavailable error

1. video unavailable error - Similar Threads - video unavailable error

2. printer error ' driver is unavailable'

in Windows 10 Gaming
    printer error ' driver is unavailable': I have an HP Laser Jet MFP M234dwe that is wirelessly connected to a Lenovo Thinkpad that successfully prints. However, the other laptop ten feet away - Lenovo IdeaPad3 doesn't recognize this printer. I get an error message 'driver is unavailable' and at the bottom right on...
  3. printer error ' driver is unavailable'

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    printer error ' driver is unavailable': I have an HP Laser Jet MFP M234dwe that is wirelessly connected to a Lenovo Thinkpad that successfully prints. However, the other laptop ten feet away - Lenovo IdeaPad3 doesn't recognize this printer. I get an error message 'driver is unavailable' and at the bottom right on...
  4. printer error ' driver is unavailable'

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Something happened and pin is unavailable error

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Something happened and pin is unavailable error: Today I rebooted my pc because my apps were unresponsive and when I went to login ot said something happened and pin is unavailable. When I try to set up a pin it asks me to download an app and then does nothing. I’ve tried booting into safe mode and that didn’t work either....
  6. Something happened and pin is unavailable error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Something happened and pin is unavailable error: Today I rebooted my pc because my apps were unresponsive and when I went to login ot said something happened and pin is unavailable. When I try to set up a pin it asks me to download an app and then does nothing. I’ve tried booting into safe mode and that didn’t work either....
  7. Something happened and pin is unavailable error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Error Message is D:\Desktop is Unavailable

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error Message is D:\Desktop is Unavailable: If I go into file explorer and go to desktop I get this message. I think but can't confirm that when I backed up my files and folders to a San Disk flash drive I backed up the D drive and must have deleted it. Any suggestions?...
  9. Unknown Hard Error and Location Unavailable

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unknown Hard Error and Location Unavailable: On sunday my laptop was fine I was visiting family. Came home and turned on my laptop monday night it was very slow and when my laptop finally loaded it had an error about unavailable location and unknown hard error. I also cant contect my wifi adapter to this laptop and the...
  10. Unknown Hard Error and Location Unavailable

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unknown Hard Error and Location Unavailable: On sunday my laptop was fine I was visiting family. Came home and turned on my laptop monday night it was very slow and when my laptop finally loaded it had an error about unavailable location and unknown hard error. I also cant contect my wifi adapter to this laptop and the...