Windows 10: VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR after display wake

Discus and support VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR after display wake in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Laptop display was turned off i.e. on screen saver, turned it on, after a few minutes screen went black, limited mouse movement and then BSOD. Please... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by wendelly, Aug 12, 2015.

1. wendelly Win User

VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR after display wake

Laptop display was turned off i.e. on screen saver, turned it on, after a few minutes screen went black, limited mouse movement and then BSOD. Please see attached minidump information. Any help would be much appreciated.
    Attachment 30989

:)

wendelly, Aug 12, 2015
  2. RyanKel Win User

BSOD after wake from sleep "Video_Scheduler_Internal_Error"

Thanks for your help! I ended up changed my video memory in bios from 512 MB to 256 MB and it fixed the issue. Probably a bug in the driver.

RyanKel, Aug 12, 2015
  3. RyanKel Win User
    RyanKel, Aug 12, 2015
  4. axe0 New Member

Hi wendelly,

I'm very sorry for the delay, there aren't many people in this section.
    Are you still requiring help?
    If so, please use the tool again and upload a new zip file.

5. wendelly Win User
    Attachment 34842
    Hi there, I am still requiring help and thanks for the offer. Here is a new zip file; ignore the last BSOD. The one on 08/21 or 08/13 is the Video Scheduler error which is quite reproducible.
    Attachment 34842

wendelly, Aug 30, 2015
  6. axe0 New Member
    The last BSOD is from ESET antivirus, a .dat file.

Please check your GPU drivers and make sure they have windows 10 compatible drivers.
    Please read Furmark stress test tutorial carefully, it is a stress test for the GPU.
    The crashes are related to the graphics, this can be due to the drivers or the GPU itself.

7. wendelly Win User
    I am using Windows 10 compatible drivers (Intel HD Graphics 4600 and Nvidia GT 750M). I was using the Intel native HD Graphics 4600 driver but have reverted to the official Dell 4600 driver for this machine to see if this issue goes away. Prior to this, the laptop was very stable on Windows 8.1, did not have BSOD in over 1 year of use.

wendelly, Aug 30, 2015
  8. axe0 New Member

Let me know how it goes

9. balein Win User
    I have the same problem. I just updated my Windows 8.1 desktop to Windows 10 Home and all is now running fine apart from this BSOD which occurs when restarting the PC from Sleep. As I use the PC as a Media Centre the ability to Sleep is important.

Other forums http://druss.co/2015/08/windows-10-v...after-wake-up/ indicate that this problem is related to the drivers for the Intel HD graphics, however the HD Graphics is not enabled on my machine and Graphics are provided by the Nvidia GTX 660 card. The PC has been fully updated with the latest Windows Updates and I have installed the latest Nvidia Graphics driver 355.98 released 22nd September.

I have checked with the latest drivers available on the Asus site for my Z87-A motherboard (MEI_V11_0_0_1155-20150709_WHQL_1-5M) and in fact the Windows 10 drivers installed are later version than those on the Asus site
    Attachment 39294

I have attached the debug files extracted just now.Attachment 39296

balein, Sep 24, 2015
  10. axe0 New Member
    Hi @balein,

Please create a new thread and attach your zip file.
    This so we don't get confused in threads and can help you easier.
    If you are saying you have disabled the Intel GPU in the device manager, that could cause problems too.

Thema:

1. VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR after display wake - Similar Threads - VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR display wake

2. Video_scheduler_internal_error

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Video_scheduler_internal_error: Hi, Ive been struggling with Blue screen error message Video_scheduler_internal error in windows 10. Got it first time while playing a game. After that my laptop started crashing all over again with this blue screen stop code. Been trying allmost everything that google can...
  3. Bluescreen Video_Scheduler_Internal_Error?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bluescreen Video_Scheduler_Internal_Error?: Hello! Unfortunately, this is the second time this week I've had this blue screen... Do you know anything about this blue screen? There's nothing on the website about this... [ATTACH] (Ps: I have Windows 10) Bluescreen Video_Scheduler_Internal_Error?
  4. VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR

VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR: Hello, I bought a new computer a few weeks ago and I facing a problem with VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR.....My drivers from my graphics card is up to date. I don't know how to fix it...and its happen when I watching a simple video on youtube... Could you help me?...
  5. Video_Scheduler_Internal_Error

Video_Scheduler_Internal_Error: Hello, I was just finished playing a game and tried to shut down my pc. As it was shutting down, it was trying to close apps still open. Then I get a blue screen saying "Your PC ran into a problem and meeds to restart. We're just collecting some error info, and then we will...
  6. VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR

VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR: Today I got VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR with a Blue Screen / BSOD I was opening a new tab in Microsoft Edge and had Visual Studio 2017 open. My configuration: Asus ROG STRIX Z370-I Chipset Intel Z370 2 monitors connected with Display Port on Asus ROG STRIX...
  7. VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR BSOD when waking up PC back from sleep

VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR BSOD when waking up PC back from sleep: Hey, I have re-installed WIN 10 and updated the GPU drivers, but sadly, I couldn't get away from the VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR which happens to me when I wake my pc from Sleeping Mode. Now I must say I am not new when it comes to this problem, I tried some googling...
  8. Video_scheduler_internal_error

Video_scheduler_internal_error: This problem happens not too often but it has persisted for a long time. It has been happening for months, but since I reformatted, only 3 dumps are available. These all seem to be watchdog driver related and crashed at ntoskrnl.exe+14e240 Attachment 81567 I do not...
  9. BSOD VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR after upgrade to Windows 10

BSOD VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR after upgrade to Windows 10: I keep getting a VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR when I use the video feature for WebEx Meeting Center. This is a fairly repeatable issue and I have had it a couple of days in a row. This did not happen on Windows 8.1, the issue only started after the Windows 10 upgrade. Here...
  10. Bsod video_scheduler_internal_error

Bsod video_scheduler_internal_error: Hey! For around a week ago, I started to have blue screens every now and then. Usually happens 2-3 times a day and it can happen at any time. Error code is VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR. What I've done so far is to update my video card drivers. Have not noticed any...