Windows 10: VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR when plugged in

Discus and support VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR when plugged in in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello there all! I'm experiencing a strange problem at the moment, that ends with a bug check with the string VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR. This has... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by InfraTau, May 13, 2016.

1. InfraTau Win User

VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR when plugged in

Hello there all! I'm experiencing a strange problem at the moment, that ends with a bug check with the string VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR. This has suddenly started happening yesterday.

While my battery is not plugged into AC power source, everything just works normally.
    When I plug in AC power source, the screen all goes black. My cursor blinks for a moment with about 5 seconds intervals and changes to "working" cursor randomly. And if I try to do anything (pressing keys or mouse buttons), a BSOD appears saying VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR.
    If I start my computer while plugged in, boots normally but again black screen occurs at logon page, where I enter the password, then crashes with the same string again if I press anything.
    If I start my computer while plugged in but disconnect power source while booting, everything works again but my computer crashes with the same error, this time it occurs whether I press any buttons or not, or randomly.

What I've tried and happened:

• Updating both graphics drivers: didn't solve my problem.
    • Running System File Checker: nothing found.
    • Scanning for viruses: nothing found.
    • Analyzing dump files: found that igdkmd64.sys is the main source of the error, with watchdog.sys is crashing my computer at the end because it can't retrieve my computer to normal state.
    • Uninstalling both Intel and NVIDIA drivers with DDU in safe mode and then reinstalling Intel and NVIDIA drivers in this order: Problem appeared again after I installed Intel drivers.

Using the tool provided in the BSOD section, I generated every needed info and uploaded as an attachment. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

For quick info:
    Windows 10 Enterprise x64
    16 GB RAM
    NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970M & Intel HD Graphics 530

EDIT: Tried uninstalling and reinstalling drivers, nothing changed.

:)

InfraTau, May 13, 2016
  2. AM95 Win User

Windows 10 BSOD

video_scheduler_internal_error upon waking computer from sleep. it also just happened when playing The Sims 4. Blue screen View is giving a Bug Check Code of 0x00000119 parameter 0x1, caused by watchdog.sys.

Intel HD 4600 Driver Version 10.18.15.4256 7/17/2015

Nvidia Quadro K1100M 10.18.13.5362 7/22/2015

I think the drivers are the most current.

This usually occurs when on battery. I have not had a problem when plugged in but I don't let the computer sleep when plugged in.

3. Hi i have blue screen of dead problem once a day everyday

problem is VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR how i can fix it please help VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR when plugged in :)

SamedAjdinovic, May 13, 2016
  4. lifetec Win User

You have a Monster Tulpar laptop, often laptops use their own "customized" OEM drivers.
    I do not known if Monster also use their own drivers, could contact their support.

Are you now using a generic driver from the Intel website.

What you could do is:
    Uninstall the current driver and install the latest windows 10 driver from the supportpage of your laptop TULPAR T7 V3.3 Sürücü Sayfası
    And see if this stops the crashes/bsod.

lifetec, May 13, 2016
  5. InfraTau Win User
    I first uninstalled my drivers and then installed drivers provided in the site. Only one thing has changed:
    My screen now goes black for some seconds (with the cursor visible and moving normally), then shows my logon screen but at the same time display freezes (including cursor) for some seconds and then goes black again for a few seconds (cursor visible and moving). That is, my screen updating gets stuck in a loop, until the same bugcheck appears.
    While in this loop, if I plug out my laptop, display breaks this loop and returns to normal state after a few seconds, but about 5 seconds later, crashes again, still same BSOD error.

Also, everything at logon screen graphically gets messed up, except background. At the moment I cannot get any screenshots about it, but I will be able to get and post soon.

UPDATE: I started to experience heavily increased boot time after the last BSOD, about 35 - 40 seconds.

InfraTau, May 13, 2016
  6. lifetec Win User
    Did you install a program or utility around the time the problems appeared.
    It looks you installed system mechanic recently, these kind of programs can interfere deeply with your system.

When searching/looking for VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR on the web.
    I read/found that changing the amount of memory allocated to the onboard video card in the BIOS to 256 mb or lower helped some people.

lifetec, May 14, 2016
  7. InfraTau Win User
    The most recent installed program before BSODs is System Mechanic, yes.
    I would do that but my BIOS options are really very limited and has no option about changing the amount of allocated memory to the video card.
    If only I could find that problem is hardware or software based...

By the way, thank you for your time and help!

Update: I reinstalled Windows 10 to my computer. This time I didn't install any programs, just installed drivers. Same bugcheck appeared right after I installed Intel drivers, with my laptop plugged in. I didn't have any problems after the last BSOD with my computer unplugged. I think this points to a hardware related problem as formatting hasn't changed anything.

InfraTau, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR when plugged in - Similar Threads - VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR plugged

2. VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR BSOD issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR BSOD issue: Hi everyone! I have no knowledge about this and I badly want help. My less than a month old laptop has been auto restarting with a VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR BSOD issue. I don't know what to do....
  3. VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR BSOD issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR BSOD issue: Hi everyone! I have no knowledge about this and I badly want help. My less than a month old laptop has been auto restarting with a VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR BSOD issue. I don't know what to do....
  4. My pc keeps getting Blue screen something about Video_Scheduler_Internal_Error can someone help

My pc keeps getting Blue screen something about Video_Scheduler_Internal_Error can someone help: It crashes when I have few systems running sometimes when I start it up it'll instantly blue screen I play low system required games I still get the blue screen...
  5. My pc keeps getting Blue screen something about Video_Scheduler_Internal_Error can someone help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc keeps getting Blue screen something about Video_Scheduler_Internal_Error can someone help: It crashes when I have few systems running sometimes when I start it up it'll instantly blue screen I play low system required games I still get the blue screen...
  6. Windows 11 Crashing "VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Crashing "VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR": Hey,I have a EVGA 3080 FTW3 ULTRA GPU and it was broken last year. I've got a replacement card from EVGA which should be working fine, but sometimes my PC gets BSOD with "VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR" and I have frequent lags and stutters on Desktop and while gaming. I...
  7. Windows 11 Crashing "VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR"

Windows 11 Crashing "VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR": Hey,I have a EVGA 3080 FTW3 ULTRA GPU and it was broken last year. I've got a replacement card from EVGA which should be working fine, but sometimes my PC gets BSOD with "VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR" and I have frequent lags and stutters on Desktop and while gaming. I...
  8. Bluescreen with this error: video_scheduler_internal_error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluescreen with this error: video_scheduler_internal_error: I was running 2 remote desktop plus sessions connected to local users and was away from my computer when it happened. I do not know if it was related, but it has been happening only recently, at the same time as while using rdp. Yesterday, I had a different blue screen error...
  9. Bluescreen with this error: video_scheduler_internal_error

Bluescreen with this error: video_scheduler_internal_error: I was running 2 remote desktop plus sessions connected to local users and was away from my computer when it happened. I do not know if it was related, but it has been happening only recently, at the same time as while using rdp. Yesterday, I had a different blue screen error...
  10. VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR

in Windows 10 Gaming
    VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR: This happened when loading netflix. Good old blue screen... System-Provider[ Name]Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power[ Guid]{331c3b3a-2005-44c2-ac5e-77220c37d6b4}EventID41Version9Level1Task63Opcode0Keywords0x8000400000000002-TimeCreated[...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. video scheduler internal error only plugged in