Windows 10: VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR while web browsing

Discus and support VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR while web browsing in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hey to whoever reads my post, I was browsing some sites yesterday (no other apps were opened except for the browser) and I suddenly got massive... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Hexagon12, Apr 27, 2018.

1. Hexagon12 Win User

VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR while web browsing

Hey to whoever reads my post,

I was browsing some sites yesterday (no other apps were opened except for the browser) and I suddenly got massive screen corruption. Basically, it looked like a VRAM issue - the top bar was covered with red squares, the taskbar went green with yellow squares, etc. The system rebooted in about 15 seconds and when restarted, I got a message about a BSOD. Went to check up on the error in Microsoft Docs, but interestingely enough, they only had documentation of the 0x1 through 0x4 values at parameter 1 (which is said to be the most important), while I got 0x5.
    Anyway, I would appreciate the help on getting my computer working without issues again.

:)

Hexagon12, Apr 27, 2018

2. Bluetooth Connection results in Blue Screen Error?

I just got another blue screen. It is the "Video_Scheduler_Internal_Error." I was browsing the web put not playing any videos or games... VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR while web browsing :(

LalaLola_986, Apr 27, 2018
  3. Video Scheduler Internal Error on Windows 10 (Lenovo Y50-70)

I just got the message VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR while watching a video.

I have an Intel HD Graphics 4000.

SteveAbraham, Apr 27, 2018
  4. zbook New Member

Welcome to Ten Forums BSOD Forum.

One of the files did not collect properly or was corrupt:

In the left lower corner search > type: msinfo32 > save as NFO to the desktop > zip > post a one drive or drop box share link into the thread

Memory dump files are often needed for troubleshooting and Windows is currently deleting them due to the deficient free space on the Windows drive.
    Computer performance is reduced when there is generally < 20% free space.

1) Increase the free space on the internal drive to 30 GB.

Drive: C:
    Free Space: 5.6 GB
    Total Space: 113.9 GB
    File System: NTFS
    Model: SPCC Solid State Disk

2) Open administrative command prompt and type or copy and paste:
    3) sfc /scannow
    4) dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth
    5) chkdsk /scan
    6) When these have completed > right click on the top bar or title bar of the administrative command prompt box > left click on edit then select all > right click on the top bar again > left click on edit then copy > paste into the thread
    7) Run HD Tune on all drives: (free edition)
    HD Tune website
    Post images into the thread for the test results on these tabs:
    a) Health (SMART)
    b) Benchmark
    c) Full error scan

8) If the computer has Ccleaner > click windows tab > scroll down to system and advanced > post an image into the thread

9) In the left lower corner search type: system or system control > open system control panel > on the left pane click advanced system settings
    a) > on the advanced tab under startup and recovery > click settings > post an image of the startup and recovery into the thread.
    b) > on the advanced tab under performance > click on settings > under performance options > click on the advanced tab > under virtual memory > click on change > post an image of the virtual memory tab into the thread

10) For the next and any new BSOD run the beta log collector and post a new zip into the thread:
    Windows 10 Help Forums
    Use the text and images in this link in case there are problems running the beta version: (post #5)
    DM Log tool problem Solved - Windows 10 Forums

11) For the next BSOD (the free space on the drive needs to be fixed first) open file explorer > this PC > C: > in the right upper corner search for: C:\Windows\memory.dmp > zip > post a one drive or drop box share link into the thread

12) List the malware software products in use now and since the last windows upgrade (always on and manual)

Code: Event[8711]: Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-WER-SystemErrorReporting Date: 2018-04-27T19:03:51.380 Event ID: 1018 Task: N/A Level: Information Opcode: N/A Keyword: Classic User: N/A User Name: N/A Computer: Hexagon12-PC Description: The dump file at location: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP was deleted because the disk volume had less than 25 GB free space.[/quote] Code: Event[1684]: Log Name: System Source: Application Popup Date: 2018-01-21T15:37:35.755 Event ID: 26 Task: N/A Level: Information Opcode: Info Keyword: N/A User: S-1-5-18 User Name: NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM Computer: Hexagon12-PC Description: Application popup: Windows - Out of Virtual Memory : Your system is low on virtual memory. To ensure that Windows runs properly, increase the size of your virtual memory paging file. For more information, see Help.[/quote] Code: Event[8501]: Log Name: System Source: Disk Date: 2018-04-25T17:49:35.233 Event ID: 51 Task: N/A Level: Warning Opcode: N/A Keyword: Classic User: N/A User Name: N/A Computer: Hexagon12-PC Description: An error was detected on device \Device\Harddisk4\DR10 during a paging operation.[/quote]

zbook, Apr 28, 2018
Thema:

1. VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR while web browsing - Similar Threads - VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR while web

2. Got the BSoD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL while browsing webs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Got the BSoD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL while browsing webs: Just browsing web and listening to music, then BSOD.It happens randomly, maybe hours a time or days a time.I reinstalled a fresh new Windows 11, but the problem is not solved.Here is the minidump file.https://ufile.io/u5abwy3v...
  3. Got the BSoD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL while browsing webs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Got the BSoD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL while browsing webs: Just browsing web and listening to music, then BSOD.It happens randomly, maybe hours a time or days a time.I reinstalled a fresh new Windows 11, but the problem is not solved.Here is the minidump file.https://ufile.io/u5abwy3v...
  4. BSOD while browsing the web...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD while browsing the web...: Hi, my pc crashed suddenly, and i got a minidump file to analyze. Hope someone can help me out.Thank youminidump file: https://drive.google.com/file/d/12X38r4Odx8VlDAbWZANotkYJZbI1uW-_/view?usp=sharing...
  5. web browsing

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    web browsing: hi I'm trying to access a page on explorer and soon as i sign in it says ive been redirected and it wont load it does on my phone but not on here since i updated to the new 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/web-browsing/714c760a-6b40-4be6-8475-29077043dce3
  6. Web browsing

Web browsing: Some websites dont work on my computer at various times, Quick assist keeps trying to load, and I cant log out of my old account or add a new one. There are certain websites that I can browse no problem, but I cannot log onto my school sites or google account. When I diagnose...
  7. VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR when just browsing on the internet

VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR when just browsing on the internet: So I was just browsing on the internet with no other applications opened except Firefox and a random BSOD occured with the error code "VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR". Is someone able to look into my minidump file to see if that can find anything? Minidump file link:...
  8. web Browsing

in Windows 10 Customization
    web Browsing: i am unable to open google chrome i my pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/web-browsing/00d1eb13-f76b-480c-98f5-70de13094678
  9. BSOD Video_Scheduler_Internal_Error While playing

BSOD Video_Scheduler_Internal_Error While playing: So ive bought anew computer with MSI Gtx 1070 and Motherboard MSI Z170 M5 Gaming ive played a bit of medium-graphics games but the first high-graphics game i downloaded was sniper elite 3 which caused for me BSOD (Video_Scheduler_Internal_error) everytime I play (still...
  10. BSOD while browsing the web

BSOD while browsing the web: Recently I keep on getting the BSOD while I am on google. Doesn't matter what site I go onto it just happens but not all the time. I've tried updating drivers and BIOS but still keep getting the problem. Also sometimes when I restart or Shut Down my PC it freezes on the blue...