Windows 10: Video_scheduler_internal_error

Discus and support Video_scheduler_internal_error in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; This problem happens not too often but it has persisted for a long time. It has been happening for months, but since I reformatted, only 3 dumps are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Nlekra, May 24, 2016.

1. Nlekra Win User

Video_scheduler_internal_error

This problem happens not too often but it has persisted for a long time. It has been happening for months, but since I reformatted, only 3 dumps are available.

These all seem to be watchdog driver related and crashed at ntoskrnl.exe+14e240

Attachment 81567

I do not remember how the ones before the reformat happened. The last three has, weirdly enough, have all happened while a youtube video was playing on an external monitor (I use a laptop) and I click somewhere on the actual laptop screen.

I can not recreate this problem whenever I want.

:)

Nlekra, May 24, 2016

2. Hi i have blue screen of dead problem once a day everyday

problem is VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR how i can fix it please help Video_scheduler_internal_error :)

SamedAjdinovic, May 24, 2016
  3. Video_scheduler_internal_error

Hi,

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

We can analyze the minidumps if you make them available from the OneDrive or other file sharing sites (such as MediaFire).
    If you have problems uploading the minidumps copy them to the Desktop or the Documents folder and upload them from there.

Adding files to your OneDrive

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/getting-started-onedrive-tutorial

Upload photos and files

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/onedrive/add-photos-files

One-Drive - Share files and folders and change permissions

Share OneDrive files and folders

Zip or upload the contents of C:\Windows\minidump
    Use OneDrive to upload collected files

http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/w7itproui/thread/4fc10639-02db-4665-993a-08d865088d65

==============================

BBCode: 119 0x00000119 <-- read this link

The video scheduler has encountered an unexpected fatal error.

Bug Check 0x119 VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR
    <- read this link

Bug Check 0x133 DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

==================================================

This utility makes it easy to see which versions are loaded :

Run DriverView - set VIEW to Hide Microsoft drivers - update those without

Dump in their names (and update BIOS and chipset).

DriverView - Free - utility displays the list of all device drivers currently loaded

on your system. For each driver in the list, additional useful information is

displayed: load address of the driver, description, version, product name,

company that created the driver, and more.

DriverView: Loaded Windows Drivers List

For Drivers check System Maker as fallbacks and Device Maker's which are the

most current. Control Panel - Device Manager - Display Adapter - write down

the make and complete model of your video adapter - double click - Driver's

tab - write down the version info. Now click UPdate Driver (this may not do

anything as MS is far behind certifying drivers) - then Right Click - Uninstall -

REBOOT this will refresh the driver stack.

Repeat that for Network - Network Card (NIC), Wifi, Sound, Mouse and Keyboard

if 3rd party with their own software and drivers and any other major device drivers

you have.

Now go to System Maker's site (Dell, HP, Toshiba as examples) (as rollback) and

then Device Maker's site (Realtek, Intel, Nvidia, ATI as examples) and get their

latest versions. (Look for BIOS, Chipset, and software updates at System Maker's

site while there.)

Download - SAVE - go to where you put them - Right Click - RUN AD ADMIN -

REBOOT after each installation.

Always check in Device Manager - Drivers tab to be sure the version you are

installing actually shows up. This is because some drivers rollback before the

latest is installed (sound drivers particularly do this) so install a driver - reboot

- check to be sure it is installed and repeat as needed.

Repeat at Device Makers - BTW at Device Makers DO NOT RUN THEIR SCANNER -

heck manually by model.

Manually look at manufacturer's sites for drivers - and Device Maker's sites.

How to Find and Download Drivers

====================================================

Memory tests do not catch all errors such as mismatched memory (possible even

for sticks that appear to be identical) and when faster memory is placed in system

behind slower memory. So it is best to also swap sticks in and out to check for

those even if all memory tests fail to show a problem.

To test RAM check here - let it run 4+ hours or so. <-- best method

www.memtest.org

MemTestX86 - Test RAM With

MemTest86+ - Test RAM

For the Windows Memory Diagnostic Tool.

Type in Cortana's search box -> Windows Memory Diagnostics

at top of list - click it. in Windows 8/8.1/10 the name is "Windows Memory

Diagnostic".

================================================

After doing ALL the updates you can, and if the issue continues, then run

DriverVerifier. (Remember to use the Windows 8/8.1 methods posted at the

top of the original reply above.)

Driver Verifier can help find some BSOD issues :

Using Driver Verifier to identify issues with Windows drivers for advanced users

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/244617

How To Troubleshoot Driver Problems in Windows Vista or 7. (8/8.1 and 10

are essemtially the same).

Driver Verifier Manager & Device Manager in Windows

Using Driver Verifier

Using Driver Verifier

How to use Windows Driver Verifier Manager to Troubleshoot & Identify Driver

Issues

Driver Verifier

http://www.techsupportforum.com/2110308-post3.html

Using Driver Verifier

Using Driver Verifier

You can disable Driver Verifier

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/244617

WINKEY + X - RUN - type in -> verifier /reset hit enter to disable

Use BlueScreenView to see if there is a driver specified in the error message.

Also check with MyEventViewer at the time of the BlueScreen.

If DriverVerifier creates a minidump upload it and post the link here so we can

analyze it.

Hope this helps.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rob Brown -
    Microsoft MVP
    <- profile - Windows Experience : Bicycle - Mark Twain said it right.

SpiritX MS MVP, May 24, 2016
  4. Nlekra Win User

I think it is also important to mention that unless I am playing a game, my graphics card (GTX950M) is not used and integrated graphics (INTEL 4600HD) is used instead.

Nvidia drivers are still highlighted in the crashdumps, even though they are not supposed to be used.

Indeed, if I open HW monitor when a game isn't running, I do not even see the graphics card:

Attachment 81707

This is what it looks like when I open a game and the graphics card kicks in:

Attachment 81708

Nlekra, May 25, 2016
  5. axe0 New Member
    Troubleshooting a counterfeit installation is useless as it is not known what has been modified to your system.
    A counterfeit installation contains heavily modified code which causes the system to behave in unexpected ways.
    For this reason, analyzing counterfeit systems is unreliable and most analysts won't try it.
    I recommend to install a genuine copy of Windows.
    If, after you have installed a genuine copy of Windows, you still get BSOD's we'll be happy to assist you.
    Code: <ActivePartialProductKey>T83GX</ActivePartialProductKey> <ActiveProductKeyPid2>00331-10000-00001-AA200</ActiveProductKeyPid2> <OSVersion>10.0.10240.2.00010100.0.0.048</OSVersion> <ProductName>Windows 10 Pro</ProductName> <ProcessorArchitecture>x64</ProcessorArchitecture> <EditionId>Professional</EditionId> <BuildLab>10240.th1.150819-1946</BuildLab> <TimeZone>Turkey Standard Time(GMT+03:00)</TimeZone> <ActiveSkuId>2de67392-b7a7-462a-b1ca-108dd189f588</ActiveSkuId> <ActiveSkuDescription>Windows(R) Operating System, VOLUME_KMSCLIENT channel</ActiveSkuDescription> <ProductUniquenessGroups>55c92734-d682-4d71-983e-d6ec3f16059f</ProductUniquenessGroups> <ActiveProductKeyPKeyId>08e404fb-41f3-77ac-59ef-6e9f2d3f499d</ActiveProductKeyPKeyId> <ActiveProductKeyPidEx>03612-03311-000-000001-03-1033-10240.0000-2642015</ActiveProductKeyPidEx> <ActiveProductKeyChannel>Volume:GVLK</ActiveProductKeyChannel> <ActiveVolumeCustomerPid>05426-00142-305-965315-03-1033-9200.0000-0952016</ActiveVolumeCustomerPid> <OfflineInstallationId>494912017464003911205680034535404533270243968991292507330520325</OfflineInstallationId> <DomainJoined>false</DomainJoined>[/quote] Forum rules

6. Nlekra Win User
    I have a legitimate cd key but I can't follow english tutorials / troubleshooting steps, so I had decided to install this copy. They don't even sell laptop's without a genuine copy of windows, but whatever...

Nlekra, May 30, 2016
  7. axe0 New Member
    Laptops come with pre-installed Windows, in most cases one can easily upgrade from their pre-installed OS.

axe0, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Video_scheduler_internal_error - Similar Threads - Video_scheduler_internal_error

2. При запуске приложения вылетел синий экран с ошибкой VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    При запуске приложения вылетел синий экран с ошибкой VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR: Не знаю почему это произошло, раньше такого ни разу не было. С чем это может быть...
  3. VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR BSOD issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR BSOD issue: Hi everyone! I have no knowledge about this and I badly want help. My less than a month old laptop has been auto restarting with a VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR BSOD issue. I don't know what to do....
  4. VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR BSOD issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR BSOD issue: Hi everyone! I have no knowledge about this and I badly want help. My less than a month old laptop has been auto restarting with a VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR BSOD issue. I don't know what to do....
  5. My pc keeps getting Blue screen something about Video_Scheduler_Internal_Error can someone help

My pc keeps getting Blue screen something about Video_Scheduler_Internal_Error can someone help: It crashes when I have few systems running sometimes when I start it up it'll instantly blue screen I play low system required games I still get the blue screen...
  6. My pc keeps getting Blue screen something about Video_Scheduler_Internal_Error can someone help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc keeps getting Blue screen something about Video_Scheduler_Internal_Error can someone help: It crashes when I have few systems running sometimes when I start it up it'll instantly blue screen I play low system required games I still get the blue screen...
  7. Windows 11 Crashing "VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Crashing "VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR": Hey,I have a EVGA 3080 FTW3 ULTRA GPU and it was broken last year. I've got a replacement card from EVGA which should be working fine, but sometimes my PC gets BSOD with "VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR" and I have frequent lags and stutters on Desktop and while gaming. I...
  8. Windows 11 Crashing "VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR"

Windows 11 Crashing "VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR": Hey,I have a EVGA 3080 FTW3 ULTRA GPU and it was broken last year. I've got a replacement card from EVGA which should be working fine, but sometimes my PC gets BSOD with "VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR" and I have frequent lags and stutters on Desktop and while gaming. I...
  9. Bluescreen with this error: video_scheduler_internal_error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluescreen with this error: video_scheduler_internal_error: I was running 2 remote desktop plus sessions connected to local users and was away from my computer when it happened. I do not know if it was related, but it has been happening only recently, at the same time as while using rdp. Yesterday, I had a different blue screen error...
  10. Bluescreen with this error: video_scheduler_internal_error

Bluescreen with this error: video_scheduler_internal_error: I was running 2 remote desktop plus sessions connected to local users and was away from my computer when it happened. I do not know if it was related, but it has been happening only recently, at the same time as while using rdp. Yesterday, I had a different blue screen error...