Windows 10: Videos and Audio not working

Discus and support Videos and Audio not working in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Videos are not playing in any where (chrome, firefox, windows media player, vlc, etc). They just get stuck at 0:00. Also my audio is gone. What the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by WindowsLoooveer, Oct 10, 2017.

1. Videos and Audio not working

Videos are not playing in any where (chrome, firefox, windows media player, vlc, etc). They just get stuck at 0:00. Also my audio is gone. What the hell is the problem *Mad

:)

WindowsLoooveer, Oct 10, 2017
  2. Bill-LV Win User

Windows Media Player HTC 1615

Sorry, no answer here. Same problem with Tilt. Audio and video files play. Video appears. No audio for either, with or without headphones, audio works elsewhere with or without headphones.

Bill-LV, Oct 10, 2017
  3. Ted Steel Win User
    No Sound in Windows 10 on HP Pavilion dv9730

This worked for me too. I disabled the Realtek Audio Manager and Realtek I2S Audio Background Process and my audio is working fine. This also solved video streaming issues (i.e. YouTube) as my assumption is there was a driver conflict on the audio which
    prevented the video from playing.

Ted Steel, Oct 10, 2017
  4. bro67 Win User

Videos and Audio not working

Reinstall your audio device and drivers.

bro67, Oct 10, 2017
  5. If the videos arent playing in any browser id be inclined to run a virus/malware scan just incase.

kingtez1984, Oct 11, 2017
  6. bro67 Win User
    That has zero effect on the problem at hand.

bro67, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Videos and Audio not working

1. Videos and Audio not working - Similar Threads - Videos Audio working

2. Audio and Video

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio and Video: I have a question regarding playing and pausing a video. Whenever I leave the laptop, the video or audio that was playing pauses automatically because the camera or sensors sense that I'm not there and only plays again when I come back or press play. Is there a way to disable...
  3. video audio not working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    video audio not working: Hi, I got a new laptop about a year ago and did a carbonite transfer off all my items on my old computer to my new laptop. I didn't check until awhile later, but noticed my video folders transferred, but they were emptied. I'm finally had time to transfer them onto a USB...
  4. video audio not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    video audio not working: Hi, I got a new laptop about a year ago and did a carbonite transfer off all my items on my old computer to my new laptop. I didn't check until awhile later, but noticed my video folders transferred, but they were emptied. I'm finally had time to transfer them onto a USB...
  5. video audio not working

6. Video and audio not playing/working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Video and audio not playing/working: So...I bought this laptop like 2 weeks ago, and I've just run into an issue. When I try to watch videos on YouTube, it loads for forever. Sometimes the video goes black but continues to load. And if it actually does load in, it has no audio. Even ads. A similar thing...
  7. Video works but no audio

Video works but no audio: I was testing my webcam on Windows 10 and it worked but when I did a video it didn't play the audio. I am using the regular Camera app that is already on the computer. I am not using a mic or anything like that so maybe that is the problem but I don't know can you please help...
  8. Audio/Video

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio/Video: I am not able to hear audio from speakers in my laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audiovideo/75b500e5-6af3-477e-a488-a6e472e36ca1
  9. HDMI audio working but video not working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    HDMI audio working but video not working: Hi so when I plug my HDMI cable into my laptop it was originally playing the video but had an audio error so I did a troubleshoot and it fixed the audio but somehow the video has now stopped working, I've updated the drivers restarted my laptop multiple times, the TV is...
  10. Video and Audio Stops Working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Video and Audio Stops Working: After only a few short videos or if I pause and restart a couple of times, videos and audio will not work anymore. I have to reboot and if I'm lucky I can watch a video. This has been going on for months and seems to be getting worse. I am taking online classes and I need to...